Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faolren View Post
    Garalon pursues you even if you have pheromones and are outside of his wall.

He then despawns once he's over the wall. Also, he still does Crushes. Also, it still stacks and has no range limit, so no matter how many speed increases you have, your whole raid will die to too many stacks. Inb4 you say hearth, the damage ticks will break Hearth casts anyway.

It's also not that hard of a heroic fight to warrant such exploiting (if it even worked).

source: Countless wipes on heroic.
    Normally he does. But the person outside the raid group is not a normal situation. Maybe he bugs and stops doing anything.
    So your comment is not very helpful unless you tried it.

It's also not that hard of a heroic fight to warrant such exploiting (if it even worked).

Countless wipes on a "not hard" fight?

What makes a fight hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

What makes a fight hard?
    Iknorite? We got the kill after a a couple hours of pulls. All it took was reversing our kiter order so the later half of the order got some experience, we started getting to phase two and BAM... dead bug...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Besides, they have updated models, updated abilities, and are in completely different locations. Really the only thing psyically the same is their names, so if you don't care for plotlines whats it matter who the dragons are? They're just meaningless loot bags to you.
    Shaman Armory
    Mage Armory

Deleted
    paladin + hasty hearth glyph? with pheromones takes it outa the isntance ( or even that archeology relic), question is if no pheromones exist doesn't he just automatically create some new.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't know exactly what they did but the resto druid used symbiosis on the warlock who had teleport outside of wall, the druid then pulled boss gained the debuff, teleported out and healed himself while running away. I don't know if he kept on running down towards the second boss but garalon did go right to the wall and then he just turned around on the raid when the druid died.

I don't know if the phermomone has a max range, something like 200 yard's? But it would make sense in that case.

The tank had "aggro" but didn't need to kite, there's no raid damage at all only the swipe's which tickle the tanks and thus no healer's were needed.
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-01-08 at 03:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    if someone really needs to do this to defeat the fight then i dont even

He then despawns once he's over the wall. Also, he still does Crushes. Also, it still stacks and has no range limit, so no matter how many speed increases you have, your whole raid will die to too many stacks. Inb4 you say hearth, the damage ticks will break Hearth casts anyway.

Paladins can get the Glyph of the Coward and leave the instance.

i could see this happening on a pally.. im not sure how a lock or druid could do it unless they get booted from the instance. and still get loot.

Love all the guys in here saying oh, the fight is so simple you all suck for not being able to do it. You're really not at all helpful or even giving relevant data to the discussion.

I'd say it's an exploit and very likely bannable. Would be nice to get us the kill though.

Deleted

Countless? Damn. Garalon is a one-shot fight on heroic. Easier than normal mode, almost.

Deleted
    Hes easier on heroic than normal aslong as your healers doesnt suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Well I don't know exactly what they did but the resto druid used symbiosis on the warlock who had teleport outside of wall, the druid then pulled boss gained the debuff, teleported out and healed himself while running away. I don't know if he kept on running down towards the second boss but garalon did go right to the wall and then he just turned around on the raid when the druid died.

I don't know if the phermomone has a max range, something like 200 yard's? But it would make sense in that case.

The tank had "aggro" but didn't need to kite, there's no raid damage at all only the swipe's which tickle the tanks and thus no healer's were needed.
    For the record, if it is indeed possible (i'm skeptical), this definitely qualifies as an exploit. The fight is being done in a way that breaks core mechanics of the fight. This is on par with using Saronite Bombs to bug the Lich King platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

What makes a fight hard?
    People being stupid once it's on farm and DPSing before the tank pulls, causing our Pheromone order to become entirely borked.

It honestly isn't a hard fight.

He's definitely a bug. I think technically its a type of Mantid.