I didn't see any thread about this, so I'll post some clarifications about our changes on this patch. Everything is subject to change. Feel free to ask or try by yourself by copying your character to the PTR realms or making a lvl 90 premade on the login screen.
- Hit and Run is our level 60 talent in the current build. Cloak and Dagger is supposed to be our new level 60 talent, as GC says:
Thanks Jaquiny for pointing that out.EpyonTV: "I thought the rogue 60 talent was Cloak and Dagger? Where is it on the PTR? We got "Hit and Run". Late change?"
Ghostcrawler: "It's Cloak and Dagger. The targeting reticule and time teleport for Hit and Run weren't popular internally."
- Assassination does get 170 energy with our new 4p PvP bonus. Rejoice!
- Marked for Death can be used while Stealthed, has a duration of 60 seconds on the target and has a new? animation. Can be used without pulling the mob you marked.
Want to see more Warlock stolen animations? Then check this thread! http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gue-Animations
- Hit and Run works as it seemed. It's a ground targeted ability that places a beacon on your previous position (it looks exactly like Glyph of Decoy), allowing you to move freely up to 10 seconds before returning to the beacon. It seems that you can't outrun your previous position, getting pulled back regardless of how far you moved. It seems it can be used anywhere (it isn't limited by ground levels like Heroic Leap would) and ignores LoS.
- Preparation as a baseline ability remains completely unchanged from its live version. It still resets what the tooltip says (Cloak of Shadows included, which could lead to some nasty combos on casters).
- Shuriken Toss autoattacks procs both kinds of poison. Autoattack is not enabled by using Shuriken Toss, so you need to macro a /startattack to the skill. WARNING: This was by using some generic field testing by killing some mobs, so don't take it as fact: It seems that you autoattack with both weapons; weapon speed affects Shuriken Toss autoattack frequency; I was hitting for 2/3 of the damage my melee autoattacks would.