Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    not even a discussion, sub rogue without a doubt

In my opinion MM hunters have the hardest rotation, when your spec dps is theoretically higher than another spec but players refuse to play it because of the difficulty its probably hard lol. MM is very punishing to dps if you screw up the rotation. Also GC admitted that MM was too diffucult a rotation after they added all the new abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishau View Post
    Arcane Mages.
    Probably truer now than ever.

I have no idea what most people consider the "hardest" rotation. However, of those I've played I would certainly say arcane is neither the easiest nor the hardest. The spec isn't the old 1 button spam it used to be during WOTLk and most of Cata. I miss the difficulty of Cata destro, even with the gimmickery of ISF.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-01-10 at 10:21 PM.

Try playing arcane with rune of power on Vizier heroic or Spirit kings heroic among more intensive movement fights.
    Then come back and try to joke about arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Try playing arcane with rune of power on Vizier heroic or Spirit kings heroic among more intensive movement fights.
    Then come back and try to joke about arcane.
    The op is asking about the rotation, not movement. The rotation is pretty simple (imo), but with movement all you can really do is cast scorch or arcane explosion which makes your movement rotation really easy so you can't use that argument for saying the rotation is hard.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

gonna go on a limb here and say min maxing feral.. ive played mages warriors hunters shamans dks priests monks... its either enh or feral that tends to be difficult...

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    gonna go on a limb here and say min maxing feral.. ive played mages warriors hunters shamans dks priests monks... its either enh or feral that tends to be difficult...
    I still don't understand the Dream of Cenarius dps rotation. Seems really clunky to have to put out instant-cast heals to buff up your DPS abilities,

Deleted
    Anyone who says rogue hasn't played them since Cata where sub was a lot harder. BM isn't harder to completely maximize dps than a DoC Feral druid from my experience in MoP. Havent played Enhc/Ele/Arcane this expansion only, but apart from those i think DoC Feral is definitely the hardest to execute flawlessly.

We'll back inn Ulduar/ICC times it was hands down Feral druid without a doubt, at that time it was very clear if the guy was playing average or good. A rewarding exsperience if you were able to play the spec good. Now days inn Cataclysme/MOP its somewhat easiere.

Besides that I really dont know. I keep hearing hunters gotten quit abit of changes in MOP, but else I'm clueless.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Demonology Warlock and Feral Cat Druid for me.

Deleted
    The most huge differences from bad to good, i have seen on Fury warrior. Its so hard for some to not spam HS/Wild Strike and hover at 100~ rage waiting for CS and cooldowns And its quite easy to fuck up Raging Blows due to them capping at 2stacks.. Your CS can proc one, and your 4sec rage generator can proc one, so you cant really save them for CS window either. Imo they should just remove it completely form CS and buff something else to compensate.

Well Hunters probably have the most buttons, my Hunter's bars were pretty much full back in Cataclysm and then in MoP Blizzard decided to make every single new Hunter talent a CD of some kind. Sigh. But the actual rotation isn't all that complicated since you're only using those CDs when they're up. On the other hand I've always found Warriors horrific because while you don't have that many abilities they're ALWAYS off CD and you have to spam them all as much as possible without missing a GCD. I always just wind up keyboard mashing on a warrior.

Warlocks used to have the most complex rotation but that's a lot less horrible now, haven't played my lock enough to really say though.

Quote Originally Posted by blazex2 View Post
    sub rogue imo is hard as fuck
    It's not that hard really, it's just frustrating early in an expansion where you don't have enough haste and some of your buffs/debuffs will fall off no matter what you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Hunters.
    Yay for the whack-a-CD game :P

Deleted
    balance druids hands down...