1. #1
    The Patient Rangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    285

    Will we ever get a Mass-PCT?

    What do you think? Will Blizz ever implement a mass move for all (Or selected) characters from realm X to realm Y?

    If you are like me, 10x 85+ on a dead realm, you might wanna move. But, paying that ammount of money is not gonna happend. I want to change faction aswell as server, so thats like 50(?)Euro per character.

    Blizz does listen to player ideas once in a while, but why not this one? I know it have been requested before, but I cant find anywhere where Blizz actually ecnolage the issue, but rather just ignoring it.

    To some this is not a problem, since they have the money to spare, but some of us dont. I have a good job with good pay, but my money is needed on other places than blizz bank account.


    So, will we ever get a Mass-PCT? Are you yey or ney to this?

  2. #2
    In our dreams.

    Sadly this will most likely never happen. Paid services like this are just too profitable for them, for us to ever see a free realm swap.
    "Dear your holiness, your army is safe and sound, they're down here dying for you."
    Bayside is a cult.

  3. #3
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    11,210
    I would love a mass transfer. Would actually be nice to play with irl friends without sacrificing everything i have been working on for 7years or paying £150 -.-

  4. #4
    Because the price is meant to be a deterrent, not a convenience. Blizzard wants server communities to remain relatively intact, so don't want people jumping servers all the time because the cost is cheap. But the option is there in case you REALLY want it.

    And no, CRZ doesn't contradict the above statement, since it's only active in zones where there's barely any community anyway. If you're in a zone with a lot of people, you won't get CRZ active.

  5. #5
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    11,210
    server communitys ? i barely know anyone on my server...the only time i interact with people on my server are during daily quests and the majority of that time i solo everything -.-

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral Cryonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SYS 64738
    Posts
    1,060
    Would be awesome I want to move all my chars on a server to a pve realm but that would cost me like 5k euro and clicking around all day

    AND.. a lot of work for Blizzard too handling them all instead of in a bulk move.
    ..:: Lvl 90's: 56 ::..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    server communitys ? i barely know anyone on my server...the only time i interact with people on my server are during daily quests and the majority of that time i solo everything -.-
    While I know the names of a lot of people on my server, organise a weekly LFR run with guildies/friends/their guildies, recognise decent Brawlers and keep up to date with the other guilds on my server.

    So y'know. Anecdotes are anecdotes.

  8. #8
    Titan Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    While I know the names of a lot of people on my server, organise a weekly LFR run with guildies/friends/their guildies, recognise decent Brawlers and keep up to date with the other guilds on my server.

    So y'know. Anecdotes are anecdotes.
    Great for you, What if you made a friend in real life that plays on another server and has been playing for the same amount of time as you? Your options are a. spend £150 (a lot of money) b. lose 7years of work.

    Surely you can see that there should be an option to move more than one character. It does the same amount of harm as moving one character. So using "it destroys community s" is just silly. No one is asking for free transfers, just for a mass transfer.
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-01-10 at 01:19 PM.

  9. #9
    The Patient Rangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Brash View Post
    In our dreams.

    Sadly this will most likely never happen. Paid services like this are just too profitable for them, for us to ever see a free realm swap.
    I never said anything about it being free! PCT=Paid Character Transfer, so Mass-PCT would not be free

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Great for you, What if you made a friend in real life that plays on another server and has been playing for the same amount of time as you? Your options are a. spend £150 (a lot of money) b. lose 7years of work.

    Surely you can see that there should be an option to move more than one character. It does the same amount of harm as moving one character. So using "it destroys community s" is just silly. No one is asking for free transfers, just for a mass transfer.
    This is my case, been on a server forever now, and all I know irl who play are gatherd on another server.

    A mass transfer would ofc pe cheaper than a 1-char transfer (Like x% cheaper per character you add to the mass transfer).
    Last edited by Rangz; 2013-01-10 at 01:37 PM.

  10. #10
    Dreadlord Outofmana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    876
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Because the price is meant to be a deterrent, not a convenience. Blizzard wants server communities to remain relatively intact, so don't want people jumping servers all the time because the cost is cheap. But the option is there in case you REALLY want it.
    Bullshit, those prices are high because they know people transfer anyway and they want to make maximum profit, they love dead realms because it makes ppl spend a lot of € € € € on the character moves. Server communities don't excist anymore and if you think they do you didn't play in vanilla/TBC which had _real_ realms communities.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •