rather good headphones for music and games

my 5year old headphones have broken recently and i plan on buying new ones very soon. i want them to be good, a gamer gear.
    i want a crystal clear sound for music and games. what would you recommend ? any razer or smth ?

What's your budget?
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

http://gaming-headsets-review.toptenreviews.com/

Ranges between 50 and 200 dollars, i'm sure you could find a good one among those! personally i use the Steelseries Siberia V2 and loving it

Don't go with so called "gaming" headphones. Most of the time they are overpriced pieces of crap
    Also, what's your budget?

about 50 euro

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    Takstar Hi 2050 (open) or Creative Aurvana Live! (these are closed, but very good value) would be my two premiere recommendations.

what does open and closed mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what does open and closed mean ?
    Closed headphones block all other sound in and out, with open headphones you hear sounds around you (and sound from your headphones also leak out in 50€ price range).
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

(links are to the german amazon site, but it's just to show what i mean in particular and how it looks like)

i currently own the creative fatality headset (30€) and i'm happy. as long as i stay in that low budget area i'll take them any day again, but going up in the price i'd take a combination of a good headphone + the Zalman ZM-MIC1.

if you are capable of german this "guide" on what to choose can help you a lot

I bought a cheap senheiser hd201 for around 23 euros, and at this low cost they have great sound compared to most low end stuff and they are really comfortable.