10+ Year Old Account

Need some help picking a new monitor.

My mother offered to buy me a monitor when she comes to visit. Only thing is it has to be from overstock.com.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...3/product.html

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...4/product.html

Are the two Im looking at. Ive never had a 27in monitor so Im not too sure if that would be good for a general use/gaming main display. I dont know, maybe someone wanted to look thru what overstock has and point me in a good direction? I only want hdmi and lcd. Bit iffy on led as it was a bit bright for me the last time I tested one out.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Deleted
    From those two you'd want the 24" one. 24" is really the max you wanna go for 1080p, 27" you'll start seeing lack of pixel density.

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

10+ Year Old Account
    That one does have better reviews on newegg then the one I picked. Thanks.

Yeah I looked at the ips one, I would jump on it but I really want to stay 24'' and up.
    Last edited by teebo; 2013-01-07 at 01:02 AM.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    I agree with this. I was actually about to link it at the same time but saw n0cturnal had it