Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    What are you guys using for masteries and runes? I may have to try this...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  2. #22
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Well, the reason why you took it is obvious. For the blind. My question to you was why you'd take that blind over an on-hit effect + poison. The blind is only good to avoid 1 or 2 hits from the blue golem, depending on how you time it. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. You have plenty of health pots for that.

    Besides, you'll kill blue golem a lot faster if you'd take E.
    It depends. If you're in a normal game and actually getting a leash, then start Q to take less damage and a bigger burst.

    It's the same concept as Amumu; if you're getting a leash (this being help @ wolves and decent damage/smiteless blue) you start E for the damage reduction and burst, if not, then W for the sustained damage.

    You'll do more damage with Q (I think, I've not worked out the numbers or anything) if you're getting a leash and you'll take less damage -> less damage taken = more ganks/farm

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    What are you guys using for masteries and runes? I may have to try this...
    This one's hard, to be honest. First off, I really wanna get into some Utility, but then again; which role am I supposed to fill then? So I'd problaly go 9/21 or something. You definately need the defensive masteries I think. He's pretty squishy as is.

    As for Runes I'd go same as Amumu; Magic Pen reds, and Move Speed quints.
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-08 at 02:32 AM.

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    It depends. If you're in a normal game and actually getting a leash, then start Q to take less damage and a bigger burst.

    It's the same concept as Amumu; if you're getting a leash (this being help @ wolves and decent damage/smiteless blue) you start E for the damage reduction and burst, if not, then W for the sustained damage.

    You'll do more damage with Q (I think, I've not worked out the numbers or anything) if you're getting a leash and you'll take less damage -> less damage taken = more ganks/farm

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:31 AM ----------



    This one's hard, to be honest. First off, I really wanna get into some Utility, but then again; which role am I supposed to fill then? So I'd problaly go 9/21 or something. You definately need the defensive masteries I think. He's pretty squishy as is.

    As for Runes I'd go same as Amumu; Magic Pen reds, and Move Speed quints.
    Is amumus yellow armor and blue MR? And anyone have an item build for jungle teemo (AP) and the order of jungle? I was told it changed with S3
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  4. #24
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Is amumus yellow armor and blue MR? And anyone have an item build for jungle teemo (AP) and the order of jungle? I was told it changed with S3
    Sorry, yes, every jungler should always start Armor yellows and MR(flat/lvl depending on other things) blues.

    Route: Wolves -> Blue (smite) -> Wraiths -> Golems -> Red (smite) > Wraiths > Gank (lvl 4) -- standard route basically.

    Boots > Kage's Lucky Pick > Spirit Stone > Upgrade boots > normal AP build I suppose. You thinking AP/AS or full-on AP?

    I have no idea about the build, btw. You might need some Armor, I don't know how much of a beating he'll take. Hextech Revolver might be very good on him aswell for some sustain. You'll have to try out some things yourself.

  5. #25
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Sorry, yes, every jungler should always start Armor yellows and MR(flat/lvl depending on other things) blues.

    Route: Wolves -> Blue (smite) -> Wraiths -> Golems -> Red (smite) > Wraiths > Gank (lvl 4) -- standard route basically.

    Boots > Kage's Lucky Pick > Spirit Stone > Upgrade boots > normal AP build I suppose. You thinking AP/AS or full-on AP?

    I have no idea about the build, btw. You might need some Armor, I don't know how much of a beating he'll take. Hextech Revolver might be very good on him aswell for some sustain. You'll have to try out some things yourself.
    Shouldn't I take the machete since I'm a jungler? And I normally build AP+AS (normally Malady, Nashers, the mask thingy, berserker shoes)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  6. #26
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,613
    Just wondering, how did this discussion turn from everyone agreeing on the fact that Teemo in the jungle would be a very bad idea to debating over how to build one? Oo
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

  7. #27
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just wondering, how did this discussion turn from everyone agreeing on the fact that Teemo in the jungle would be a very bad idea to debating over how to build one? Oo
    This question popped into mind as well, and the prospect of people being excited about this worries me to no end.
    Meh.

  8. #28
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    This question popped into mind as well, and the prospect of people being excited about this worries me to no end.
    Our of nowhere people started commenting on how it was working so I became intrigued.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  9. #29
    Brewmaster Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,406
    Well, I honestly think literally any champ can jungle now with a leash, a machete, 5 pots and enough defensive masteries, but Teemo still brings nothing to a gank as far as I can tell. Going CDR and spamming shrooms EVERYWHERE may be... a niche approach to the situation, but I'd rather just never see it happen
    Meh.

  10. #30
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Well, I honestly think literally any champ can jungle now with a leash, a machete, 5 pots and enough defensive masteries, but Teemo still brings nothing to a gank as far as I can tell. Going CDR and spamming shrooms EVERYWHERE may be... a niche approach to the situation, but I'd rather just never see it happen
    Well teemo is really good at chasing people down due to his 2 and as long as you can get em fairly low your dots will bring em down
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  11. #31
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Shouldn't I take the machete since I'm a jungler? And I normally build AP+AS (normally Malady, Nashers, the mask thingy, berserker shoes)
    Sorry, meant. Meant boots after first buyback

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 05:26 AM ----------

    Also remember ranged + red buff is insane ganking potential

  12. #32
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Our of nowhere people started commenting on how it was working so I became intrigued.
    From my perspective it just looks like they are commenting on what you could possibly do to make it at least remotely viable. ;) If you started this kinda thread on Soraka you'd get comments to max your Q and ignore E for a few levels for example, but it would still be rather stupid to follow through with the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Well teemo is really good at chasing people down due to his 2 and as long as you can get em fairly low your dots will bring em down
    Ganking would require heavy CC from the laner since just running quite fast is not really a gap closer and he has no way of preventing escape. Moreover, he's still a squishy little fuck with slow and unsafe clear, the only redeeming quality being good map control with spread out 'shrooms.
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-01-08 at 04:38 AM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just wondering, how did this discussion turn from everyone agreeing on the fact that Teemo in the jungle would be a very bad idea to debating over how to build one? Oo
    Sheer boredom on my part. Sorry.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 07:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Note: Do not attempt vs lee sin, see WC allstars games for more info. RIP maknoon no1 smite teemo.
    I remember this. That was funny.

  14. #34
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Sheer boredom on my part. Sorry.
    Thou sin is absolved.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

  15. #35
    Teemo jungle would be extremely situational, so I doubt ever viable. It wouldn't work against duelists (xin comes to mind). It wouldn't work against junglers that simply do not lose lose hp in the jungle (Vi/Nunu/...) and it's troublesome against junglers that start at red (Vi/Shaco/Shyv....).

    So...nope.. I doubt this will ever work. But it might be fun once or twice when you're certain they have a jungler it could work against, like, one that will lose significant hp during the jungle and has hardly any counters or early damage to stop you (Nautilus comes to mind).

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just wondering, how did this discussion turn from everyone agreeing on the fact that Teemo in the jungle would be a very bad idea to debating over how to build one? Oo
    Because it's fun.

  17. #37
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Because it's fun.
    For the enemy team. :)
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

  18. #38
    Teemo, the terror on Summoner's Rift.

    Never fall asleep...

    1, 2, Teemo's coming for you,
    3, 4, fix your eyes on the floor,
    5, 6, it's not even fiddlesticks,
    7, 8, better stay up late,
    9, 10, never sleep again

  19. #39
    Mechagnome FoShizzleMyGrizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No. Please don't. T.T
    This. /10char

  20. #40
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,307
    id like to think that even if teemo was able to shroom the shit out of the enemy jungle the enemy jungler would be smart enough to pick up an oracles, or at the very least place vision wards at his normal jungling route

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •