Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    The stun doesn't really have that long a range, with MS Quints+Mobility boots you'll be in their face by the time the stun lands (remember it has a travel time) giving you free room to bash them with your laner.

Teemo is ranged. Red buff + Ranged = Yummy slows. I'm not saying they're OHMAGOSHBESTGANKERSEVER, I'm just saying they have very good ganking-potential both of them. Hell, I even managed to do deadly ganks with Nidalee back in S2, pre-cougar.

And yes, Maokai is an amazing ganker. But Sion's ganks aren't bad. Not at all. Not hard either.
    Keep in mind it was only like his second or third time sion jungle so I don't think he has movement quints (he normally jungles as nocturne) but I will let him know what to grab to make his movement speed issues a thing of the past!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Im a LoL noob, but I build Teemo for attack speed/dmg and typically do very well with him just pushing bottom lane. and rarely die thx to W and shrooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
    Im a LoL noob, but I build Teemo for attack speed/dmg and typically do very well with him just pushing bottom lane. and rarely die thx to W and shrooms.
    But this thread was about jungling, not bot lane :P

Viable? NO
    But can he jungle? Ofc. Everyone can.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Deleted
    I'd be more interested in Zyra jungle. Honestly it was buffed this patch so it might be interesting thing to do for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could actually see him sort of like Shaco once he reaches level 6 plus with red buff before hand he could have some nasty ganks and require somebody to flash.

Level 6 ganks are extremely easy if you think about it, pop w shroom in bush and shroom middle of lane-ish (depending on position). Proceed to murder enemy player.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteos View Post
    Now just imagine with a leash... It's now my sworn duty to make Teemo jungle popular by the end of Season 3. No questions asked. :P
    Hey everyone

He slowed himself down. If he had spread his poison he'd have had even higher dps (you take more damage that way!). He stll remains an awful jungler ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Now just imagine with a leash... It's now my sworn duty to make Teemo jungle popular by the end of Season 3. No questions asked. :P
    if you make a build for it, tell me, i would love to try my hand at it...

found this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L5gQnsSfj0
    Last edited by Durzlla; 2013-01-20 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.