10+ Year Old Account

evolution doesn't make sense

Evolutionists, how come animals have not evolved to fly around outer space outside the atmosphere of earth. Your theory makes no sense. You believe animals just evolve into new species with new features out of no where.

Deleted
    I don't think anyone actually believes in what you just said.

Or atleast, a great majority of people don't.

Deleted
    You want the book from Darwin, not Lamarck.

Don't believe it then. The beauty of it all is that evolution can deal with you not believing it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Evolutionists, how come animals have not evolved to fly around outer space outside the atmosphere of earth. Your theory makes no sense. You believe animals just evolve into new species with new features out of no where.
    Somebody never took high school biology so I'm going to assume you are 12 just wait til high school and they should explain how science works.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

That's not how evolution works, and I have a great deal of sympathy for the kids being educated in school districts that fail them by failing to properly explain evolution.

I also have a great deal of sympathy for people like Shadee, shiftless internet bums who troll to fill the aching void in their cold, wasted hearts.

Deleted
    Why would they evolve to fly around outer space?

Does anyone know how to erase really stupid memories? I'm afraid if I let this one sit in my head too long I may stroke out and die.

Deleted
    Both flying and outer space are not needed for a spiecies to thrive, there is no point in it as the adaptation would require a different reperatory system, bonestructure etc. Your premise is flawed beyond repair. try again

Because they need oxygen. If you want the Zerg they are 4 stars further down the milky way.

Quote Originally Posted by orrelicious View Post
    Why would they evolve to fly around outer space?
    WHY WOULD THEY NOT, it would be awesome. Stupid animals not developing space lungs.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Does anyone know how to erase really stupid memories? I'm afraid if I let this one sit in my head too long I may stroke out and die.
    You could put the OP on ignore and save yourself from future trauma.

Also animals have evolved to fly around in space, theyre called humans!

10+ Year Old Account
    saw this on 9gag

its from yahoo

are you american or something was a response

10+ Year Old Account
    ~snip~

Infracted.

Memes aren't allowed.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-07 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    You could nuke the Jersey shore?

can we just all ignore this thread, ignorance is bliss

Deleted
    I do not care what people believe in, but i still can't understand why people ask stupid questions before even trying to look in to the matter? Simple wikipedia search would have helped a lot...

not very subtle

Deleted
    simple: because god didn't want them to fly in space ... he wants them down on earth ...

/sarcasm off

/atheism on

Deleted
    Well, this could have been discussed in a good way(could it? I have no idea tbh), but it has been fairly derailed now...

And it seems like it would always be derailed no matter what, so I'm just going to close this to avoid "bad" stuff.