View Poll Results: US Congress more effective if it was all Women?

Voters
207. This poll is closed
  • Yes

12 5.80%
  • No

186 89.86%
  • Undecided

9 4.35%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    What did I just read? no seriously what did I read? I mean... are you serious?

Deleted
    Warning: Giving this warning here to stop bashing women, to post constructively and if you have nothing to add to the discussion, do not post. Thank you.

I haven't had the pleasure of encountering this OP before. Is s/he often this silly and deluded?
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-07 at 08:46 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, the only explanation for their to be a god and for him to fuck up this much is because he's a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Warning: Giving this warning here to stop bashing women, to post constructively and if you have nothing to add to the discussion, do not post. Thank you.
    I guess that includes jokes about women in the citchen?
    Do women actually have jokes like that about men? (This is actually a serious question, because I never seem to hear those)
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-01-07 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be locked then? I mean it started out bashing male congress members.

OT: No going by the track record of rulers in the world I doubt an all female congress would make decisions any faster.

Politicians being drawn to public service by something other than 6 figure salaries and lucrative talking/book and other private sector deals after leaving office? I find it very hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be locked then? I mean it started out bashing male congress members.

OT: No going by the track record of rulers in the world I doubt an all female congress would make decisions any faster.
    I agree. Lock it. I love getting infracted when all I did was ask about the OP's track record, yet the OP can pretty obviously and clearly bash men..... weird logic to me.

I would love for the OP to bring facts/supporting evidence regarding GENDER, since the main post is about gender vs gender. I'm sorry, "Congress having a low popularity rating" has no evidence it has anything to do with gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I agree. Lock it. I love getting infracted when all I did was ask about the OP's track record, yet the OP can pretty obviously and clearly bash men..... weird logic to me.

I would love for the OP to bring facts/supporting evidence regarding GENDER, since the main post is about gender vs gender. I'm sorry, "Congress having a low popularity rating" has no evidence it has anything to do with gender.
    I would contest that infraction, you're very likely to get it removed considering how ridiculous it is.

I cant help but think that man naturally are drawn to public service because they want to get something done. Naturally I think at least in my own point of view. Congress would be more effective under all male leadership. Why? unlike women who rage with hormones and prides. Men I think can better communicate with each other without the catfight thing.

US Congress has an approval rating of 10 percent. That is correct. Out of a hundred only 10 percent actually approve of the way its run. Lets imagine for a moment we could wipe out all the females in congress and place them with males. Would males be better listeners. Would they be able to disarm a situation and handle things better then current congress.

If you posted this without context or reference in this forum, I'm fairly certain you would be banned. It would at least be locked.

OP is ludicrous, sexist, and delusional.

Here's the approval rating going back to 72:
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

And here's the slow increase of women in Congress over time:
    http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_fac...ments/cong.pdf

There's no correlation. If women were a superior option, then we would have seen low approval ratings of Congress, which would have gone upwards in relation to the number of women. Instead, we see no such correlation. Women are not a superior option- they appear to be an equal one.

What a bigoted OP, baseless, sexist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemon, to answer your earlier question: yes.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    I would contest that infraction, you're very likely to get it removed considering how ridiculous it is.
    I didn't even know you could context infractions. I suppose its a mod trying to do their job, this can be a very filthy forum, and I can't really blame mods for trying to do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    If you posted this without context or reference in this forum, I'm fairly certain you would be banned. It would at least be locked.

OP is ludicrous, sexist, and delusional.

Here's the approval rating going back to 72:
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

And here's the slow increase of women in Congress over time:
    http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_fac...ments/cong.pdf

There's no correlation. If women were a superior option, then we would have seen low approval ratings of Congress, which would have gone upwards in relation to the number of women. Instead, we see no such correlation. Women are not a superior option- they appear to be an equal one.

What a bigoted OP, baseless, sexist.
    Do you think it someone copy and pasted this exact original post, but reversed all the gender parts, it would get banned?

Closing because this thread has mostly just been a place to bash men/women/and the OP and not a real discussion.