Poll: What is the class/spell combo for big numbers on pvp?

Best Class with pack of CDs for one shot macro and big number?

As title says, what always made me want to play a class was the possibility of BIG NUMBERS.
    Currently, what is the spell/class you think that is capable of the bigger numbers of the game on PvP?

I know it might seens stupid, but I am really wondering that for while.

But.. I am a rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage is the only class i've been globalled more than 100 times. I don't even know the macro, but it has something to do with casting petfreeze right before you've finished casting frostbolt and using deepfreeze glyph so that you can deepfreeze while you've got 3 bolts midair or something.

All those classes can burst with big numbers that's what I know, but I don't know they're cooldowns. All I can talk about is feral.
    My macro is:
    /cast incarnation
    /cast Nature's vigil
    /use 13/14 (pvp dps trinket)
    /use Virmen's bite
    /cast Tiger's fury
    /cast Berserk
    Usually I also wait for my proc trinket to proc. Gives total of 10k agility or so.
    Ravagespamming for 100k + crits all the way.

Also, FB is like the shitcake of the year, it crits every fourth time, and without critting it hits 20k. 20k with 5 cp's, cd's and SR up. What a waste of everything. Don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldsay druids atm because your cds are all just 3 minutes so you can pop them all at one time, thought this is getting fixed next patch.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I wouldsay druids atm because your cds are all just 3 minutes so you can pop them all at one time, thought this is getting fixed next patch.
    I run around bgs and arena with 60% resil and I have been hitted by 192k powershot from a hunter in arena last night. That is ALOT.

But.. I am a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    I run around bgs and arena with 60% resil and I have been hitted by 192k powershot from a hunter in arena last night. That is ALOT.
    Yeah but it is horribly bugged and fails completely half the time. It's the ultimate dice roll, it has to actually work and then crit as well or it's meh. Compared to say a chaos bolt where you know for a fact it will land and crit, I know what I'd choose.

Warlock, but easiest to do is probably Feral.

Feral ravages hit really hard too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Yeah but it is horribly bugged and fails completely half the time. It's the ultimate dice roll, it has to actually work and then crit as well or it's meh. Compared to say a chaos bolt where you know for a fact it will land and crit, I know what I'd choose.
    I though it used the same spell as aimed shot that criti when target at 80% hp or more. Anyway, bad its bugged i was considering to test it on my 85 huntard.

But.. I am a rogue.

Not ferocious bite spam, it's the ravage! With all cds popped a feral can lay waste to anything. But, still prone to cc. Any one with half a brain will know to cc when someone goes big and red.

Frost mage was the best at macro all and global people but the nerf to fire blast glyph means you will need to control a bit more to time the explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Not ferocious bite spam, it's the ravage! With all cds popped a feral can lay waste to anything. But, still prone to cc. Any one with half a brain will know to cc when someone goes big and red.

Frost mage was the best at macro all and global people but the nerf to fire blast glyph means you will need to control a bit more to time the explosion.
    I am a frostmage myself, I can still burst to DEATH during coldowns + deep freeze

But.. I am a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    I though it used the same spell as aimed shot that criti when target at 80% hp or more. Anyway, bad its bugged i was considering to test it on my 85 huntard.
    Until you realized that Powershot is a Level 90 talent....right.....RIGHT?!

*sigh*

Way to keep the label on us going.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilamuku View Post
    Until you realized that Powershot is a Level 90 talent....right.....RIGHT?!

*sigh*

Way to keep the label on us going.
    And of course I know that and meant to level it as well? otherwise it'd be tested already. Duh.

But.. I am a rogue.

ARMS WARR

/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Recklessness

Charge, CS, Dragon Roar, MS, Slam, whack whack whack

SPLAT!!!! GOODNIGHT.

oh you had 63%resil? cool story breh
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2013-01-07 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see poll results and I cry.... Chaosbolt with full cooldowns crits for 40% health in a gearer opponent, something any capable player won't let you cast ever.
    If you manage to get one of those chaos bolts cast every 2min in arena, you are either stupidly good, or the other team is terribad.

Now, managing to land 1 big hit doesn't mean the burst is good. Warriors, ferals, mages, hunters, all bring superior burst. While they hit for less, the hits quickly follows each other up, unlike chaos bolt. Even when you are allowed to freecast it, there will be 3sec between each chaosbolt, giving your opponent plenty of time to react unless you have your partners shutting down the entire team.

Have an interruptable ability on a 10sec cast time that will one shot whatever it hits. No other skill can match that damage, but if you can't get it cast, stuff won't die. On the other hand, if you hit someone for say 15% hp every second for 10sec, you have a far better chance that you'll kill that person with the damage.

TLDR: biggest damage doesn't equal best burst. Burst > damage

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I see poll results and I cry.... Chaosbolt with full cooldowns crits for 40% health in a gearer opponent, something any capable player won't let you cast ever.
    If you manage to get one of those chaos bolts cast every 2min in arena, you are either stupidly good, or the other team is terribad.

Now, managing to land 1 big hit doesn't mean the burst is good. Warriors, ferals, mages, hunters, all bring superior burst. While they hit for less, the hits quickly follows each other up, unlike chaos bolt. Even when you are allowed to freecast it, there will be 3sec between each chaosbolt, giving your opponent plenty of time to react unless you have your partners shutting down the entire team.

Have an interruptable ability on a 10sec cast time that will one shot whatever it hits. No other skill can match that damage, but if you can't get it cast, stuff won't die. On the other hand, if you hit someone for say 15% hp every second for 10sec, you have a far better chance that you'll kill that person with the damage.

TLDR: biggest damage doesn't equal best burst. Burst > damage
    Yeah, interrupting Chaos Bolt is easy as shit.

JK instant fear/stun/horror effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    ARMS WARR

/use Malevolent Gladiator's Badge of Victory
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Berserker Rage
    /cast Avatar
    /cast Recklessness

Charge, CS, Dragon Roar, MS, Slam, whack whack whack

SPLAT!!!! GOODNIGHT.

oh you had 63%resil? cool story breh
    Huehuehuehue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omgmewmewcat View Post
    Yeah, interrupting Chaos Bolt is easy as shit.

JK instant fear/stun/horror effect.
    PvP is not balanced around 1v1 my son.