KIlled H Elegon, which heroic next?

We have a choice form the so called next easiest.. blade lord or Spirit kings.

Which would be easier to complete ?

Blade Lord and Wind Lord are easier than Spirit Kings. Will of Emperor depends greatly on your setup. If you have a lot of multi dotters, like affli locks, shadow priests and boomkins, it will be very easy for you.

Now that you don't need to worry about resetting spirit kings it is pretty trivial once you get the mechanics down. I would say blade lord has a bit higher dps check, which isn't really bad at all, but if you've been struggling on any kind of dps spirit kings is way more execution than numbers. If you do have the numbers though, blade lord is just like normal with one extra easy mechanic that doesn't really change the fight and drops higher iL than spirit kings.

Probably Blade Lord

First phase is a joke with 3 healers

Second phase is a joke if you run down the wind tunnels at 12%

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Probably Blade Lord

First phase is a joke with 3 healers

Second phase is a joke if you run down the wind tunnels at 12%
    we 2 heal with me as disc priest, stack spirit shell before each unseen = boss is trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    we 2 heal with me as disc priest, stack spirit shell before each unseen = boss is trivial.
    Same, 2 healed it every week, I even got top 5 Disc ranking on our first kill (probably long gone by now). It's just safer to 3 heal if you don't have a Disc imo, those bleeds are nasty.

Edit: Slipped to 24th And we haven't run logs since.

Spirit kings imo, they are joke now without having to reset them every time you get wrong order.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Depends on your raid comp. If you have a disc priest H Blade lord is a JOKE. Spirit shell almost every unseen strike and barrier if its not up for some reason. Spirit shell just completely just owns this fight and negates all of the difficult aspects of it. If you don't have a disc go get one. 3 heal 100% (as DPS shouldn't be an issue unless they suck) p2 is pretty hard to heal especially on the first run. Even tho I am 8/16 H I would skip H Blade lord if I didn't have a disc one raid week, as no Disc will just make this fight alot harder then it needs to be.

Spirit Kings with the "nerf" due to the exact order ---> Qiang --> Subetai --> Zian --> Meng there is far less RNG and no need to wipe early if you get a bad order as this is the easiest order. H Kings took us about 15 wipes before our first kill. Insane fight but quite fun. If you get to Meng its pretty much a free kill.

We did Elegon -> Blade Lord -> SK -> WotE -> Garalon -> Wind Lord -> Zorlok.

Deleted
    We did Garajal > Elegon > Spirit kings > Will of the Emperor

If you just want loot the quickest way, then go to blade lord. If you want to do the fights before they get nerfed to feel good about not having to say you killed them with nerfs, then start wiping on spirit kings and eventually you'll get to will, and those two fights are more about execution than anything, so it will really test your raid.

As a guild, we're not skipping Zorlok heroic; we've wiped for 12 hours on him so far over 3 nights, with a 2% wipe in there. Our philosophy is that we'll have to do it at some point anyway, and since most fights aren't gear checks, we don't skip anything if we can help it.