Quote Originally Posted by scandore8472 View Post
It's because disc PvP isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. In fact, I'm fairly sure most of the people complaining about disc, aren't actually using SS like they should. I say this because I rarely see anyone using it, which is pretty dumb because the theoretical maximum throughput of SS+FH is rather high.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the consensus that Disc the worst healer in PvP right now; it's just not as broken as people are making it sound. It just has a fairly high skill requirement.
Not as bad as some people make it sound is subjective both ways so that I'm not concerned with, what I am concerned with is how it just feels clunky. No slow no interrupt no good offense easy to counter all non talent abilities even when used correctly or they in themselves have a downside to them, RMP has next to no representation anymore almost entirely because of the stat of healing priest pvp. Meanwhile the healers for the majority of teams are shaman and in the tourney all of the healers of the last 4 teams? 6 teams? were orc shaman