Thread: Deathwing

Deleted

Deathwing

Is he still flying around randomly? I meet him at early of Cata, when I was flying around and then get burn by him and died. After that I never saw him again..

No. Deatwing no longer randomly roams the zones. They dropped that "feature" with the launch of MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    No. Deatwing no longer randomly roams the zones. They dropped that "feature" with the launch of MoP.
    Dident it vanish earlier with the launch of the Dragon Soul raid patch even ?

Think blizz said that he ll stop flying around as soon as first guild manage to defeat him, not sure if on normal or hc tho. So yeah,he is gone from the sky forever now

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-60 zones his still alive lore wise so i am not sure why they removed him.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    Is he still flying around randomly? I meet him at early of Cata, when I was flying around and then get burn by him and died. After that I never saw him again..
    With the launch of Dragon Soul, Deathwing stopped roaming the skies and went stayed within the instance. If you are looking to get the achievement "Stood in Fire" (I believe that is the name) where he kills you, you will have to find a group of friends that can help clear up to spine and then just jump off him, flip him or get killed by something and you'll get it. Same goes with when you do Madness fight, once he kills you there you'll get the achieve if you didn't get it beforehand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Original thread title made me think of Beatwing, a funky music-loving dragon, and Debtwing, a dragon who flies around collecting your gambling losses and breaking thumbs.

Should they be removing that achievement then?

Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    Should they be removing that achievement then?
    You didn't read all the thread now did you? He still gives the achievement if you die to him on the Final encounter of Dragon Soul.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!