seeking 3 addons

Ello!

Im seeking some good addons wich i cant seem to find

first one is the "tooltip for when mousing over people etc, id like an addon that makes that look abit better + i can lock it in another place on the screen.

second is that addon that tells in /s when i interuppted something

and thirdly some kind of addon that can change my dmg font without having to change fonts in the folders

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

1. Cowtip, tiptac.
    2. There's tons here. Successful Interrupt Announcer, InterruptAnnouncer, I Interrupted That, just to name a few. Search for "interrupt announcer" on any addon database.
    3. MSBT is a (well needed imo) overhaul to the damage text. It lets you mess with fonts, along with tons of other things.

Deleted
    1. I don't know Cowtip but TipTac offers you possibility to change things you asked. Bah... even more like looking at talents or checking guild rank on mouseover.
    2. I personally use RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer. It have option for every CD/interrupt for every class there is and it's lightweight because it allows you to disable every other class you don't play right now.
    3. I need to agree that MikScrollingBattleText (hands down) offers most with a minimum configuration.

Tiptac worked splendid
    Rsa seems to be fine aswell

thing with MSBT i dont want to move the area that the dmg shows, just want to change the font, heard about kysdmgfont or something but it doesnt seem to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    NiceDamage is a good addon, its not on curse however so you need to download it manually, and it could be outofdate as well =P

Font Damage Changer is what i use and it is on Curse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.