Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Because we're savages! But in all honesty... probably because we've been ganked by some d-bag alliance before.

When im in a raid even a pug and someone calls Bloodlust "heroism" I stop the entire raid and make them say bloodlust and mock them til they do. Alliance scum.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Horde quests have always had a particular focus on attacking the alliance. The history of the horde lore is violent; this, combined with horde races being painted as more aggressive thus attracting many aggressively-minded people result in alot of horde players bearing a grudge against people who prefer to play alliance, who are seen by many as "wussy and "unimaginative".
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-01-07 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Horde quests have always had a particular focus on attacking the alliance. This, combined with horde races being painted as more aggressive thus attracting many aggressively-minded people result in alot of horde players bearing a grudge against people who prefer to play alliance, who are seen by many as "wussy and "unimaginative".
    Im sorry i forgot how Gnomes arn't wussy's and Human's arn't unimaginative. Those Dwarf guys arn't in every fantasy story ever (i mean come on they're in disney and all miners prof thats no fun).
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    When im in a raid even a pug and someone calls Bloodlust "heroism" I stop the entire raid and make them say bloodlust and mock them til they do. Alliance scum.
    I'd laugh at your piss poor output and tell you to curb your wannabe RP in my group or gtfo

Deleted
    Another question is, why are so many Horde player hostile towards other Horde players, and many Alliance players hostile towards other Alliance players.
    Most likely nowadays there's way more hostility inside same-faction than there is towards the opposite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Another question is, why are so many Horde player hostile towards other Horde players, and many Alliance players hostile towards other Alliance players.
    This is more accurate of the current status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I figure today's Questionable Content comic is relevant to this discussion.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/comics/2357.png

(read QC, it's brilliant)
    I was going to link to that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Do you remember "Horde" is mob of unruly primitives? So for me it sounds much like "For the Rednecks!", i.e. completely retarded.
    The Alliance should prevail. It's like how small numbers of organized Roman soldiers could run roughshod over large numbers of primitive tribesmen in the British isles.

(I know what you're going to say: "Picts or it didn't happen.")
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The Alliance should prevail. It's like how small numbers of organized Roman soldiers could run roughshod over large numbers of primitive tribesmen in the British isles.

Brilliant xD

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I'd laugh at your piss poor output and tell you to curb your wannabe RP in my group or gtfo
    Not possible, i wouldn't be in a group of yours i like to kill bosses.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    aint that the way its meant to be??? ally dislike horde. horde fukkin hate ally gay ally fekkin scum pff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

Yet the "barbarians" prevailed while the Roman Empire crumbled. Seeing as most of today's world is dominated by the descendants of Germanic and Slavic tribes.

Brilliant xD
    Borrowed from Dork Tower.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Not possible, i wouldn't be in a group of yours i like to kill bosses.
    Sure you do, wasting everyones time sayin "IT BLOODLUST STOOPID".
    Keep your RP for open world, not in instances. I find the irony of a blood elf being your avatar too. You are fooling no one with your FTH Blood Elf love. If they were Alliance, you would be too.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 05:31 PM ----------

Yet the "barbarians" prevailed while the Roman Empire crumbled. Seeing as most of today's world is dominated by the descendants of Germanic and Slavic tribes.
    No the world isn't dominated by those people. Not even all of Europe is dominated by those people.I'd say with over 2 billion Chinese and over 1 billion Indians out of 6 billion those are the people who dominate the world

Deleted
    It's the same on both sides, don't try to make assumptions on only one faction.

before the restrictions for server factions was taken out, the people tend to be more hostile towards the other factions, often because they only saw alliance or horde as an enemy, not something they play themself. I didn't play alliance before the restrictions was taken out. Now I wouldn't think of being hostile towards someone because he plays alliance, I do myself.

But to be honest... we just like to burn down trees and laugh at elves :P (For the Horde!)

Deleted
    Whenever a Blood Elf goes like "For the Horde!" it's nothing more than laughable, especially from the POV of an orc, troll and tauren. Everyone knows that Blood Elves don't fit the Horde. Most Alliance and even Horde players dislike them.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    It's the same on both sides, don't try to make assumptions on only one faction.
    I read your entire post and see its not an assumption but rather an observation Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever a Blood Elf goes like "For the Horde!" it's nothing more than laughable, especially from the POV of an orc, troll and tauren. Everyone knows that Blood Elves don't fit the Horde. Most Alliance and even Horde players dislike them.
    This. Anybody who says they play Horde, on the Alliance or even in real life, I ask "oh really, what is it you play?"

"Oh, I have a 90 BE Paladin, a BE rogue, a BE Hunter, a BE Mage........."

No, you aren't Horde, you're the lab rat of Blizzard who tried to make more Alliance players roll Horde, don't kid yourself.

And to the OP. When I'm on my Dwarf warrior I gank mercilessly, /spit on slow spirit releasers and use my Gin-ji Carving Knives on their corpse while my Ironforge banner is implanted on their face.

When I'm on my Orc Hunter I gank mercilessly, /spit on slow spirit releasers and use my Cro's Apples to curbstomp their heads.

Faction does nothing to curve my extreme Elitist PvP bloodlust that keeps me playing this game.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2013-01-07 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Sure you do, wasting everyones time sayin "IT BLOODLUST STOOPID".
    Keep your RP for open world, not in instances. I find the irony of a blood elf being your avatar too. You are fooling no one with your FTH Blood Elf love. If they were Alliance, you would be too.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 05:31 PM ----------

No the world isn't dominated by those people. Not even all of Europe is dominated by those people.I'd say with over 2 billion Chinese and over 1 billion Indians out of 6 billion those are the people who dominate the world
    Depends on your definition of dominate, neither China nor India has much effect on other countries besides maybe their imminent neighbours.
    But the British, Russians, French, German, Spanish, and by extension Americans dominate most of the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    This. Anybody who says they play Horde, on the Alliance or even in real life, I ask "oh really, what is it you play?"

"Oh, I have a 90 BE Paladin, a BE rogue, a BE Hunter, a BE Mage........."

No, you aren't Horde, you're the lab rat of Blizzard who tried to make more Alliance players roll Horde, don't kid yourself.
    So what of my Orc Warrior and my Undead Rogue and my other Orc toons? Because i have a Belf Main i am not Horde? Thats rediculous, just get over the fact you guys don't have high elf's and wanna hate on a Race who is Completely horde like. I mean come on Capturing a Damn Naaru and keeping it Prisoner for the power and being Mana Addicts. I totally see that as a noble Alliance Race.
    Last edited by kingriku; 2013-01-07 at 05:42 PM.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!