• Wrath

52 41.94%
  • Cata

2 1.61%
  • MoP

19 15.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    OP is biased as is the poll, not going to vote.
    Poll isn't biased. I agree with you that OP is by not listing all the specifics and putting their personal opinion about MoP rep stuff.

To get back on-topic: I miss the different lockouts but bringing back separate lockouts will never happen; even if 25 man dropped inferior gear to 10 man the sheer fact that 25 man drops more gear would make 10 mans feel like they have to run 25 to gear up for 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    OP is biased as is the poll, not going to vote.
    The OP may be biased, but the poll is as unbiased as it can get: it simply asks what raid design you prefer and lists the expansions as well as Classic.

Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

mix of wolk and bc. i liked attunements to an extent and their capacity to gate content, but i think to much of them is to much. vanilla was flat out ridiculous, bc was ok, i think they should have kept a few of them for wolk.

40 mans were not fun, but they did have a certain epic quality that smaller formats lack, 25s are a good balance. 10s are a joke. i liked the activated hardmodes of uld a lot more then i liked the toggle hardmodes of toc/icc.

i do like that normals/heroics share a lock out though, maybe it was just toc being so terrible, but running that 4 times a week with awful
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"