10+ Year Old Account

Easiest healer class to level and play?

What's the easiest healer class to level and play? PvP oriented mainly, but on the side of being viable at questing (read as killing things) in healing spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you level as heals? Just dual spec dps & heals. DPS quests and heal battlegrounds and dungeons.

But Disc is probably the best

Deleted
    There is no easiest , depends how you play it ..

Personally i find pala holy pretty good both at lvling and at lvl 90.

High armor lets you quest nicely , denounce / holy shock + fast dg queue.

Not sure about shaman and druid resto , they might be slower in solo.

Priests disci or holy could solo ok i guess.

As for pvp .. in those lvls your skill matter little, but who you are grouped with :P.

Deleted
    Paladin seems to be always the easiest spec out there, however if you find casting instants most of the time boring just skip it

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you level as heals?
    I'm too lazy to deal with some other spec on a healer. As most probably it would be heal for PvP and heal for PvE, so that's why not that fond of leveling a healer in DPS spec.

Instant heals are good and if paladin can do that I might lean towards that class. I was thinking of disc priest, but I've tried that in the end of cata, wasn't really fun play (not to me at least). I won't make a new druid (as I already have one as tank/DPS (I'm that kind of nutcase that would like to have 11 different classes on one faction in a same server).

Deleted
    I would say Monk. Monks are DESIGNED to deal damage to heal, so I would think they could excel at surviving and killing enemies solo. I imagine Paladins are also very tough to kill.

Paladin. Holy shock, judgment and denounce are good for dealing damage if you need to. Fast dungeon queued, carrying your team to BG wins, etc always helps. Also as a paladin you can always equip any int/spirit gear if need be for the upgrade, priest you're limited to cloth.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends on if you're talking about pvp while leveling or pvp at 90.

Mistweaver monks and discipline priests can both dps fairly well for leveling, however I don't believe that either of their level 90 pvp states is all that good at the moment. Healing classes that are better at level 90 pvp right now (shamans and pallies, which are both pretty much always good for pvp) probably wouldn't be quite as easy to level in healing specs.

Pre-90 pvp probably doesn't matter as much because none of it is balanced in the least bit, and at the bottom of the bracket it doesn't matter what class you are you'll get owned by the people at the top of the bracket.

It depends on the type of pvp you want to do also. For BGs there is less difference (healers are so few that you will find yourself useful regardless), though I prefer Disc Priest or Shammy. If you want to do Arena there's a lot less forgiveness for playing badly, and playing badly depends a lot on how well you can learn the mechanics of the class. I would suggest doing a thorough look at the current arena strats and figure out how the mechanics work. You may find that a class you have liked is really boring in arena vs bgs. Just do your homework and you'll find out what will suit you best.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would be best place for arena strats - arenajunkies? I will do some digging as I'm not in a rush to make something, but just a next character plan some time soon.

And my aim would be RBG/arena eventually.

Favorite/easiest healer for me to level was a disc priest because of the damage you can unleash which actually heals:

"Each time you deal damage with Smite, Holy Fire, and Penance, the lowest health player within 40 yards of the target (the target you have dealt damage to) is healed for the amount of damage that you did."

Makes instance grinding a whole lot of fun.

Deleted
    Monk - 50% extra XP every day via one mob.