Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Coming Soon! War of the Greys: Aegywnn's Vengeance

After the near of year of success of the War of the Greys series, it's time to bring about it's epic conclusion!

As the heroes of Azeroth prepare their assault on Sargeras in the Storm Peaks; the Dark Titan works feverishly to secure his place in the world. If allowed to succeed it can mean and end to all life, as done to countless other worlds. Along the way, the adventurers will learn many secrets about the Titan, the Lich Darced, Bolvar the Lich King and the Titans. Participants will engage demonic forces of corrupted Argent Crusaders, Forsaken and denizens of the Twisted Nether. They will also get a chance to fight alongside new allies, explore new places and engage dark dangers. Together with the Grey Family, Forsaken, Knights of the Ebon Blade and even the Scourge and their Lich King these unlikely groups may just defeat the Titan and force him from the world once again. And perhaps, if they're lucky, once and for all?

Keep in mind this is a separate chain of events from the World of Warcraft lore seeing as it stems from it. It will follow the lore mostly, but we stretch it reasonably and there will be an explanation that will justify this manipulation. So, for anyone who is interested in a good story among good friends, please join us for the concluding chapter of the War of the Greys saga!

Anyone and everyone interested is welcome to join the role-play!

OPTIONAL: For reference, here are links to the past role-plays!:

1) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r+of+the+Greys

2) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...+Greys+Alterac

3) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...daeron-Open-RP

4) Coming Soon!

So, this thread is intended for any suggestions, feedback or requests. So, for those of you who have been participating or have yet to. Tell me, what you'd like to see. Any unconventional tactics like an RTS segment? Perhaps lots of big battles, small ones, none? Let me know what your preferences are and I can mold the RP to include that.

We hope to see you soon! (This RP will start shortly after the end of War of the Greys: Lordaeron. You do not need to know the lore to engage on the RP, we will fill you in mid story, but the important part is that you're there to help us kill demons. This is meant to be fun and enjoyable!)

Epicness to set the mood!~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_qi...cMIrCw&index=1
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-07 at 05:51 PM.

As always I will faithfully participate, Darc! Of course, what would our dark Scourge forces be without their head, hmm? :P Scourgelord Lethean will once again lead them with determination.
    Likely this time I will merely stick to my death knight, and let Velirra fade in with the rest of hte mercenaries/adventurers. Seeing as how we're all going to be on the same side - albeit uneasily - I only really need one character. ;P
    Looking forward to it my friend!
    Pyromaniac protégé.

All three stories have been awesome to read and a ton of fun to RP in. I'll definitely join you there... not sure with whom though. Once we see how Lordaeron ends I'll be able to make a decision. Can't wait for the conclusion!
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

10+ Year Old Account
    We shall see this through right? So be it then, count me in

I must say that ours is the only active rp in the forum at the moment so it is kinda nice to see that we keep the tradition going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, "Tradition." Now, I'm psyched lol. We will rock the RP world my friends .

Remember all, everyone is welcome to join in. Doesn't matter your situation, new, old, confused, whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    I must say that ours is the only active rp in the forum at the moment so it is kinda nice to see that we keep the tradition going on
    That's only because I have a secret project in the works that would rock your socks off and then pick them up and hand them back to you because it's polite like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love socks! Can't wait for your spectacular performance, Lord Sheogorath. :P

Seriously though, let us know when the RP is ready, I'd be very interested.

It's not... TECHNICALLY an RP. But I'll try and whip Nonfic into shape, he's lagging behind on his duties. With luck, I'll have enough stuff down that it'll be available next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my RP would be a great warm up for both of you. Keep War of the Greys in mind if you want to prepare yourselves. As I said, anyone is welcome and knowing the series lore is NOT required. We'd be happy to welcome you. War of the Greys: Lordaeron is almost done so we would be getting started with Aegwynn's Vengenace pretty soon!

Maybe I should try spearheading a WC3 tournament while I'm at it.... Just a though lol... (I still need to figure out why my new copy has a hard time connecting to battle.net.)

O_O... Now I'M curious.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    About....? Why is the elf curious?

Madgod's "project". :P He makes it sound so... so... alluring... O_O.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, Boba Fett in a suit is very seductive :P

Absolutely. That and it's sort of what I had hoped to be my legacy on this world. My own work that hopefully with luck (and a good publicist) millions could enjoy. But that's getting ahead of myself.

eek hopefully I'll have this character bio by the time this new rp segment is finished!! I'm excited to do my first forum rp!!!

I decided to make a human ranger. I will be posting a [w.i.p] edition of it shortly to see what you guys think of it so far!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great! I look forward to reading it. Yo excitedness get me all excitedness!

And Madgod, that is the most selfless thing I've ever heard. Acting as if you weren't fame material. PEESHhaa sir, you are funny. Now go write those novels that I will end up buying and crave!
    I also just checked out your channel for the first time and I'm like, hmmm let's make a Machinima series on the brewmaster... Possible project after of course I make a Rise of the Forsaken kickstarter.
    Last edited by Darced; 2013-01-08 at 08:09 PM.

er mer gerd! Just made a thread of my work in progress character bio!!! Please check it out and see what you think of it so far!!!

Thanks!

Heh, well I'm a great way away from making novels. It takes a different skill than mere roleplaying. Something I've yet to fully test.

And you reminded me, I need to do a thing with video editing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sony Vegas ftw? I need to learn editing myself, so busy with learning Maya and animation.