Poll: Which one do you like better?

Thread: Pick a cover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, #1) looks better. I don't know what it's for, but I'd choose #1). Seems more complete and symmetrical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoxQuantum View Post
    I picked one, the outsides had a HRGiger feel to it, and as he is my favourite artist, went straight for that one.
    LOL exactly what I thought too! Second one is just sort of...boring. H.R. Giger for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both look good but #1 is the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Isn't that the point? The book is going to be called "Hope".
    I can definitely see why people would pick 2 based on that. However if I personally was asked which cover looked more interesting, the one that was thematically consistent with the title or the one that looked more exciting, I'd choose whichever one made me excited to read the book.

Haven't replied to this thread because I've been considering a title change. Thankfully the cover designer will allow that without extra cost. Thinking about "Transparent Walls", which would be a lot easier to apply to #1.

Or "Buried Hope". Buried Hope, probably.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2013-01-09 at 11:55 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I think Buried Hope would be better, atleast for cover one.

New cover, probably the final, if anyone's interested:

or this one, without the lights at the bottom

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Go for the first one. I think the one with the lights is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Agreed.

I like this cover better now what with the Title change.

Very fitting

The circular window in the second one's bolts aren't symmetrical. It's weird, I really hate that lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:42 PM ----------

Oh good you chose the first one. I like the lights, but hmmm. Well vizzle, I don't understand....

In the word "Buried" the bottom of all the letters continue to drain down past the word "hope." Except for the right part of the bottom of the "E" in buried. That's kind of annoying, why is that part of the E the only one that doesn't trickle down into the rest of the page too? You should fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The circular window in the second one's bolts aren't symmetrical. It's weird, I really hate that lol.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:42 PM ----------

Oh good you chose the first one. I like the lights, but hmmm. Well vizzle, I don't understand....

In the word "Buried" the bottom of all the letters continue to drain down past the word "hope." Except for the right part of the bottom of the "E" in buried. That's kind of annoying, why is that part of the E the only one that doesn't trickle down into the rest of the page too? You should fix that.
    I totally hate you for pointing that out to me, now it's going to annoy me until I bother the designer again to have it fixed.

Thanks though haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with the first one, personally. It just looked better to me, but I can't explain why.

Edit: Just saw the "Buried Hope"-ones. I'd definitely go for the one with lights at the bottom!
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2013-01-11 at 09:21 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P