Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    This is what happens when you have a passive/aggressive angry nerd who doesn't confront issues in their day to day lives. People like this rage against percieved "bullies" online, but rarely do shit else. This dude is so full of shit.
    Whether or not the OP's story is true, why do you feel the need to keep insulting him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    OP-"FUCKING BLIZZARD BANNING ME FOR WANTING TO SAVE A COUPLE GOLD! WHERES THAT NUMBER!"
    OP feverishly mashing keys looking for Blizzard CS
    OP-"AHA! I FOUND IT! YE SHALL FEEL THE MIGHTY WRATH OF THROGAR BLIZZARD! NOBODY MESSES WITH ME!"
    Op calls Blizzard CS demanding to speak to a "manager"
    OP-"Um, hello? Yes. I have just been banned, and I haven't done anything wrong. I have to play. WoW is life for me. Please unbar? I sorry."
    Blizzard CS-"We're sorry Throgar but this is the 12th time you have been caught using speed hacks in AV. You've been warned, and continued to do it."
    OP-"ROOOOOAAARRRR!!! NOBODY THREATENS THE MIGHTY THROGAR LIKE THIS!!! I WILL HAVE SOME HEDZ! YE SHALL ALL PERISH BENEATH MY BLADE."
    Blizzard CS-"Is there anything else I can help you with sir?"
    OP-"I HAVE THE BEST ATTORNEY MONEY CAN BUY! AND YOU SHALL HEAR FROM ME SOON! I AM GOING TO THE FORUMS!!!!"
    Op runs to mmo champ looking for moral support
    Awesome post. Would quote as signature, if not too long

10+ Year Old Account
    Please knock it off with the personal insults, dudes.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You don't get permanently banned from the game for one little offense such as that. You aren't telling half of the story and only presenting one sided facts. Which is always the case in this situation.
    People never admit to the whole story when they get punished for something they did wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Please knock it off with the personal insults, dudes.
    Hippo loving dinosaur!

(I'm....I'm not too good at insults and I don't have my Shakespearean insult generator with me)

So many fanboys here it's crazy, Blizzard is poor at handling a lot of stuff with their games, including this thing here, defending them because "they can ban you for any or no reason" is just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread hasn't created any constructive discussion and has become somewhat of a train wreck. Closing it.