Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

    I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    It's an Amani troll.

    If you followed 5.2 info, which you claim you do since these models came with the 5.2 PTR, you would know these two models are used in a troll "council" fight in the Throne of Thunder raid.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

  2. #22
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    Rivin just proved you wrong. Nowhere in the model link is the word 'orc' included. The image name is '52model_02_1_1.jpg'.

    If you're going to lie, at least make lies that aren't easily disproven.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  3. #23
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,574
    Sandfury Troll and Amani Troll.

    /thread you are welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Gamers 10 years ago: Shitty WoW comments on Thottbot.
    Gamers today: Shitty WoW comments everywhere else but Thottbot.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-16408
    No it doesn't, why the fuck would you post something like this without fact checking it?
    Did you really think we'd take your word without looking? It doesn't say ORC in the title at all!

  5. #25
    Warchief TheDangerZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burt Reynolds' stache
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

    I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    Well, for starters, it has three digits in each hand and foot.

    Yeah, dats troll mon.

  6. #26
    Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.

  7. #27
    Warchief TheDangerZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burt Reynolds' stache
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.
    Even if you where, MMO champion could have made a mistake.

    CAUSE IT HAS 3 FINGERS. THAT'S A TROLL

  8. #28
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,376
    All new orc models will look like Garrosh and Thrall. That way people will know if you are on team Thrall or team Garrosh. Proof? There are pictures of both Thrall and Garrosh, they are new models and orc
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  9. #29
    Pit Lord Urti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Learnin' Braille, Readin' basketballs.
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    Dude, it's not an orc. It was mislabeled. Besides, it's a pretty safe conclusion that most, if not all, of those models they previewed are for the thunderking raid and/or the Isle of Giants. Now maybe the new PC models will have elements of these, but I don't think it's a whole package preview.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.
    It's a troll. If somewhere out there on the internet there is an mmo-champ source saying that it is an orc, it was a mistake.

    It's a troll.

  11. #31
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

    I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    It has tusks..

  12. #32
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    Im currently looking at the one on MMO champ and it says orc in it... dunno what you guys are looking at exactly.
    It's a troll, you were wrong, get over it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  13. #33
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pretending not to be here
    Posts
    3,052
    I like this guy, thinking that Troll is an Orc. Are you pherhaps an alliance race trying to fool us?

    As has been said: Twotoe'd feet, long face (compared to orc atleast), mohawk, etc.... Also, tusks.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-01-07 at 07:26 PM. Reason: also tusks
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  14. #34
    Pit Lord Urti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Learnin' Braille, Readin' basketballs.
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sandfury Troll and Amani Troll.

    /thread you are welcome
    Also, is it just me or doesn't the blue one look a lot like a Frostmane/Ice Troll?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

  15. #35
    Over 9000! Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    That's not from MMO-Champion's database...someone obviously changed the file name and re-uploaded it to Imageshack.

    (See the original: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_02_1_1.jpg )
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...

    No.... It doesn't

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    It's a troll. If somewhere out there on the internet there is an mmo-champ source saying that it is an orc, it was a mistake.

    It's a troll.
    You have 1 thing right and 1 thing wrong. Good to know people still actually think on the interwebs.
    Yes troll indeed.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6403/trollmodel.jpg

    http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7629/orcmodel.jpg

    Okay now i dont know about any of you but i have been keeping track of these 2 models with every bit of my being.
    These two models have had NO details on them wich brings me to believe that these are the new troll and orc models for in game.
    Of course i could always be wrong but lets look at the details i have. Blizz stated them selfs that the troll and Orc would be the first on there list for Graphical changes. They also stated that they will be working on them throughout this expansion. (if you need the proof just go to the first week that MoP came out on MMO and see for yourself.) Now of course this is all hear say and im most likely just another tin foil hat person, But if you think about how much has NOT been said about this subject by the devs and how much has NOT been said about these 2 models since they came into the community's eyes.

    So in my opinion and if my history and details prove me correct then these will be the 2 new models for playable characters in WoW.
    DO NOT quote me on this as no one is correct untill the appropriate details are in place.
    The number of ways you are wrong...

    they are both trolls, they will both prolly be trash mobs in the raid/zone of the next expansion, blizzard never said that trolls where first, they said orcs and dwarfs are done, they also said we would NOT see new player models this expansion. the reason no one cares about these models is that they are trash mobs, mate
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzightlive View Post
    tusks? 3 fingers, 2 toes? no shoes

    you are stupid to believe that is an orc
    Two toes, first thing I saw, definitely not and orc.
    @Twinsting Nether EU
    Sokatsui - Mage (Fire / Frost), Retsuhana - Priest (Holy / Shadow), Kurohitsugî - Warlock (Destruction / Demonology)
    Huntard - Hunter (Marksmanship / Beastmaster), Goshintai - Paladin (Retribution / Holy), Nihei - Warrior (Arms / Protection), Shikeishuu - Rogue (Combat)

  19. #39
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston upon thames
    Posts
    15,890
    rofl... this thread, that 2nd model is a forest troll. it has tusks, 2 toes, and it looks like a troll....
    Too cool for a signature

  20. #40
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_02_1_1.jpg

    that link doesn't say orc...

    hmmm....

    three fingers. two toes? troll physiology
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •