Thread: GC ruined WoW

Deleted

GC ruined WoW

As above i have played every expansion and this game since release and to be honest the best expansion was tbc well tbh wotlk was alright,and now this game or world of warcrap has gone downhill since then.
    Mists of pandaria sucked i did not pvp much *as i know greg street cannot do his job properly* but i mainly done pve but there are too many dailies to help you collect valor so you can gear your character up in order to progress faster took too long as i have minimum time these days ruined it and i also loved gearing up alts.BUT IMO i think flying mounts ruined everything in this game its supposed to be warcraft in the world travelling aboutand encountering an alliance or horde then you cant really much get away but with flying mounts you can.
    Overall the new talent system is a pile of crap its no good ghostcrawler wants to cater to kids and to make these dailies mandatory to get rep to collect patterns for your profession and valor for gear is a bunch of balls it will not keep players it will infact lose players and the last rant i have is class balancing after 8+ years havent the developers and ghostcrawler learned how to balance classes yet and not listening to whining kids,i have noticed on the official forums they give into whining kids and buff the class or nerf the class depending on the type of rant.
    At the end of the day my subscription ran out last month i do not feel the urge to play this shit game anymore.

Deleted
    A little harsh to blame everything on one person.

I'm fairly certain the title of this post should be "In my opinion GC ruined WoW." This is due to me thinking your post isn't true in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has a useful purpose.... ohwait.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undeadrock View Post
    As above i have played every expansion and this game since release and to be honest the best expansion was tbc well tbh wotlk was alright,and now this game or world of warcrap has gone downhill since then.
    Mists of pandaria sucked i did not pvp much *as i know greg street cannot do his job properly* but i mainly done pve but there are too many dailies to help you collect valor so you can gear your character up in order to progress faster took too long as i have minimum time these days ruined it and i also loved gearing up alts.BUT IMO i think flying mounts ruined everything in this game its supposed to be warcraft in the world travelling aboutand encountering an alliance or horde then you cant really much get away but with flying mounts you can.
    Overall the new talent system is a pile of crap its no good ghostcrawler wants to cater to kids and to make these dailies mandatory to get rep to collect patterns for your profession and valor for gear is a bunch of balls it will not keep players it will infact lose players and the last rant i have is class balancing after 8+ years havent the developers and ghostcrawler learned how to balance classes yet and not listening to whining kids,i have noticed on the official forums they give into whining kids and buff the class or nerf the class depending on the type of rant.
    At the end of the day my subscription ran out last month i do not feel the urge to play this shit game anymore.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

Deleted
    by the lack of punctuation marks i can tell that at the moment you are really angry ...
    calm down and rework your post ... can't hardly read that ...

also, when you're reworking your post ... maybe you notice that it's time for you to go on and leave behind a game you do not enjoy anymore ...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This may be the apotheosis of the "World of Warcraft good-bye rant"!

Well, I like Mists of Pandaria. Things like new factions (THE KLAXXI!!!), the Thunder King, the Sha of Fear, Jade Forest, the new battlegrounds... It's awesome! Maybe WoW was better, maybe not. But i think the game is Far from ruined!

And sorry for my bad english :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Before you go, can I have your stuff?

OT: I'm sorry that you don't like WoW anymore, but personally I like it. I love the preview of 5.2 and I'm hoping that it's going to be as good as it looks. I will agree that doing dailies for the reputation to be able to buy gear isn't my favorite thing in the world, it's FAR from required. I have my main that is exalted with everyone, but my other 3 90s have yet to do a single daily (other than my DK that I did the Cloud Serpent dailies to revered for the JC patterns), and they're all decently geared. Especially my most played alt which is my priest.

we all care, and you will be missed... ahahhahahahahaha jk. peace kid, go cry somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create threads just to rant with no place for discussion. You should leave your remarks in the "why I am cancelling my sub" box for Blizzard to read.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |