Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    agi is worth more than 1 point of wepaon dps so your conclusion is unlikely to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by flak View Post
    agi is worth more than 1 point of wepaon dps so your conclusion is unlikely to be correct.
    1 point in weapon dps is worth about 4 agi for MH and 2 agi for OH.

Because weapon dps is so damn big part of all melee classes even wrong stat upgrade like str axe is better than lower tier agi weapon. If you should take that str weapon is whole another thing, and up to discussion in your raid.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Where exactly are you regurgitating these fictitious numbers from? mh dps for me is somewhere in the region of 80-90% agi, oh dps is 60-70%

Quote Originally Posted by flak View Post
    Where exactly are you regurgitating these fictitious numbers from? mh dps for me is somewhere in the region of 80-90% agi, oh dps is 60-70%
    Something about this post just made me laugh XD.

The "when to switch out of 500 agi gemed weapon" problem is a bit tough to crack, particularly if you are at LFR/Normal iLvl. I kept that FW for a long time (I up graded it before the patch came out) and decided to dump it for ToT lfr weapons when I had the chance to upgrade them. So I took the FW from consorts and upgraded it and added the extra socket and then added the JC only gem to sort of convince myself that I was doing the right thing.

Don´t know if it was the right call but it was either too tight to matter or just a minor loss. Hard to tell.