Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Brewmaster Alanar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to you..
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Hmmm, I actually like it.
    To bad it's using the same animation, therefore the feets they have are not even being used... phoenix model cant even WALk!! it's hilarious.. no realy it's sad

  2. #62
    Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but one could possibly be from archaeology... since well there is already 1 dino pet from it, could definitely do it with another mount.

  3. #63
    Bloodsail Admiral soulcrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Posts
    1,131
    what a fugly mount.

  4. #64
    How about the triceratops mounts ? Anyone know whether they are a drop or a repgrind ?

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    How about the triceratops mounts ? Anyone know whether they are a drop or a repgrind ?
    As the item name is "Spawn of Horridon" it really sounds like a raid drop mount, though maybe that's a specially armoured version.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    As the item name is "Spawn of Horridon" it really sounds like a raid drop mount, though maybe that's a specially armoured version.
    Seems like it indeed. Too bad, i'd rather have had it the other way around, the pterodactyls being raid drops and the triceratops being rep rewards..

    Oh well, going to pray the gods of RNG again..

  7. #67
    I use flying mounts far more often than land ones so frankly I'm not upset if the pterodactyl is obtainable through something that doesn't boil down to luck :P

  8. #68
    Finally another bad-ass dinosaur mount. Flaks, I would ride the hell out of a triceratops mount. (That came out wrong.)

    ::Humming Dino-Riders theme song::

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I use flying mounts far more often than land ones so frankly I'm not upset if the pterodactyl is obtainable through something that doesn't boil down to luck :P
    The alt-oholic disagrees, but my main supports this statement

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Jesus Christ MORE people who still don't understand they're optional? Is there no shred of understanding left in the Blizzard Community?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 11:28 PM ----------



    This.

    JUST TAKE MY GOD DAMN MONEY BLIZZARD.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 11:28 PM ----------



    Except this expansion has 50+ dailies which are optional and Blizzard has stated they made a few mistakes with them. Chores=Required.
    I like how you contradicted yourself in one post. If everyone feels required to do dailies then it's not optional no matter how many times you try to look smart on the forums by repeating it like a dumb parrot. The illusion of choice is NOT CHOICE. Think for yourself.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but one could possibly be from archaeology... since well there is already 1 dino pet from it, could definitely do it with another mount.
    I have seen that there are new Arch finds on the island, along with achievements for them. This very well could be correct, and good for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •