Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the frozen section and get a Stouffer's Lasagna (meat) family size (doesn't have to be tho). It is better than most homemade ones in my opinion. It's like $12 or $13 and lasts you several days (unless you're a piggy). Absolutely delicious. Just pop it in the oven for an hour or whatever it says.

If that doesn't tickle your pickle, just grab a cheaper steak, a large baking potato and a steam veggie pouch and you're golden. If you can't cook that, then... you need help lol.

If you don't want to be the next one to be brought to the hospital learn to cook and don't go for stuff that just tastes good specially not anything you can "pop in the microwave" that is the next worst thing to poison. Processed food that's already bad for you and then on top of that the microwave burns most of the little useful things there are.

I ate just takeout for about 2 weeks, in these 2 weeks I was a completely different person, don't think just for a second what you put in your body doesn't have an impact on who you are it's brutal how much of a difference it makes I didn't believe it either. I'm eating well for just 3 days and already feel different also the food tastes pretty good not awesome but definitely enjoy making my own food and it only takes 10-15 minutes per meal if you count in the dishwashing afterwards.

If your GF can cook good and healthy food you better make sure she doesn't leave you so hard to find someone like that

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    If you don't want to be the next one to be brought to the hospital learn to cook and don't go for stuff that just tastes good specially not anything you can "pop in the microwave" that is the next worst thing to poison. Processed food that's already bad for you and then on top of that the microwave burns most of the little useful things there are.

I ate just takeout for about 2 weeks, in these 2 weeks I was a completely different person, don't think just for a second what you put in your body doesn't have an impact on who you are it's brutal how much of a difference it makes I didn't believe it either. I'm eating well for just 3 days and already feel different also the food tastes pretty good not awesome but definitely enjoy making my own food and it only takes 10-15 minutes per meal if you count in the dishwashing afterwards.

If your GF can cook good and healthy food you better make sure she doesn't leave you so hard to find someone like that
    I think you're overreacting just a tad. If people were sent to the hospital regularly for eating processed food... well, there'd be a lot more people in the hospitals, to start with.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming it's a super center or neighborhood market... then anything you want they probably have (they probably even have it in an easy to cook/microwave/ready to eat version) I really like their take and bake pizzas.

If it's a regular Walmart... Snickers... maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you were going to offer to buy the best thing for the hospitalized person, but you were just... hungry...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post

If all you ate was take out then yeah, but if you get takeout or Zap something in the microwave every once in a while it doesn't really do anything to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    get one of the super bags of rice

10+ Year Old Account
    The hot chicken from the deli is always good for a "eat right away dish" qnd you can get whatecer dipping sauces you desire

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    I thought you were going to offer to buy the best thing for the hospitalized person, but you were just... hungry...
    That is what I thought, and thought the OP was sincerely flustered trying to be the best person he could be with limited options for food.

Then it's just him asking for an opinion of what he could get at Wal-Mart that tastes good for himself.

Deleted
    A giant can of Slurm!

Honestly, learning to cook is great advice. I'd start with omelettes: simple recipes, lots of variety, quick to cook, opportunity to get into spices as ingredients, and very tasty! Low calorie and healthy to boot

Deleted
    Order a kebab and cheese and chips instead