Poll: What Tier Set would you want Redone?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Redone Tier Sets...

Okay guys so the question is this; Imagine were level 120 and if said they would redo one Tier for each class (Upping the poly count to make it gorgous and the best set in the game) and hold an in-game pole for all Max level characters to see what they wanted per class.

Which would you pick?

For me its a huge toss up between Tier 1-6 some of the last great Hunter Tiers.

For my choice I chose Cryptstalker (Tier 3)... I know it already been redone but I want to not be able to see the characters mouth under the blackness really ruins the immersion for me.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    More reash? No thanks besides we have transmog for that already but for the sake of answering your thread if it was going to be done I choose T4 voidwalker

10+ Year Old Account
    Teir 10 hunter.Best hunter set.tied with collosal dragonplate normal/heroic for the best in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    More reash? No thanks besides we have transmog for that already but for the sake of answering your thread if it was going to be done I choose T4 voidwalker
    It's not rehash per say. They could add cool effects like the Challenge mode gear and we could vote on that too!

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Horde Tier 9 for Warlocks, I'm a huge fan of that tier, in my opinion it's even better than Corruptor.
    My least favorite set... ever...
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    New sets or no sets!

With transmog now there's really no need for it. I'd prefer them to add a totally new set, and if I don't like it I can transmog it to a prior set that I do like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like most priest tiers but Tier 11, imo, was just hideous. If I had to vote for a redo on something I'd choose that one...if they could do something to make it less ugly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never, ever. It was insulting enough to redo Naxxramas and it's sets, even though it seemed like Naxxramas fit with WotLK model. The sets might look different to t3, but getting a full set of t3? M hm. I prefer a new set for each raid tier and that's not including lookalikes (t9).

Deleted
    No! No reboot Tiers armor!
    For the simple reason I see paladins T2/T6 on every plate classes! I'm fed up to see its!

Don't put the biased option there. "No redo's/don't care". They should be two separate options.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:15 AM ----------

Horde Tier 9 for Warlocks, I'm a huge fan of that tier, in my opinion it's even better than Corruptor.
    T9 was the same for all casters. Just different colors.

All the old mage sets are ugly so frankly I don't care.

The problem with this is a massive massive part of the population will be disappointed. For example there's a great deal of warriors who view t6 onslaught as if its the second coming of christ and can't believe anyone would dislike it. However me and many others do. If it was untirely to me i would choose firelands gear for all classes, but really i want that time spent on new race models not this stuff

Deleted
    WoTLK and later sets are pretty good quality IMO, although they COULD re-use T1-T6.5 models for some new challenge mode rewards, meta achievement rewards dunno.
    Getting 8th cloud serpent is boring, getting high resolution T(x) set is awesome

My guild always gives me crap when I say that Horde T9 is the best Warlock set ever. Thank You. If only I were horde still >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    For example there's a great deal of warriors who view t6 onslaught as if its the second coming of christ and can't believe anyone would dislike it. However me and many others do. If it was untirely to me i would choose firelands gear
    Why not both?

If there was one to be reused I would enjoy seeing T6 redone. A lot of great sets there for most classes.

Tier 2 has already been redone to a certain extent, as well as T1 interspersed through some of the BC content.

As much as I love some of the newer sets, it's probably too soon to revive anything from T9 and onward, as they're still pretty freshly implemented into the game.

Although there were already three different variations of Tier 5 (The standard set, the standalone pieces that were recolored, as well as the Arena recolors), I wouldn't mind seeing them reimplemented; some of the best looking sets in the game: Corruptor for Warlocks, Crystalforge for Paladins, Avatar for Priests, and Deathmantle for Rogues -- all of them were beautiful.

Deleted
    Blizz actually repolished some of the older tiers, we can see them on the new character selection screen. All they need is to introduce them in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Blizz actually repolished some of the older tiers, we can see them on the new character selection screen. All they need is to introduce them in game.
    I was just going to say, you people who think this sounds like rehashed content are smoking crack. Those sets in the character creation screen are awesome, and they're re imaginings of older tiers using higher polygon resculpted shoulder designs.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW