10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Hey all, sorry for my inactivity, can be explained rather easily however.

Either way, I'll come back later to read through all pages and (hopefully) come up with some theories.
    C2H5OH? :3

We'll all look away from the fact that while you said it was an easy explanation you didn't actually give one..... Get called out start posting. ^_^ Sent here by your mob boss in your Mafia Thread?

Anywho I'm guessing Batman is a Jack, rather than another Cop. Definitely can't see him being a Vigilante.

I'm surprised SaintSinner hasn't been removed from the game yet tbh. He's made one post, that was posted ~128 hours ago. Which was to say he had forgotten about the game... So unless he's PMed Greeney to say he's deliberately lurking, I say he's a prime candidate for replacement (and probably VT anyway) rather than using a lynch for removal.

Mumbles95 isn't in a much better situation with ~91 hours since his last post, but at least he's certainly posting better than SaintSinner.

I'm still not happy about Roose getting a free 168 hour pass. Even if he returns that's a lot of time for posts he has on us, and nothing on him.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Greeney will lynch the bottom few players. The bottom one maybe if we can show he's not participating and then I'd be okay with a lynch on one of the others, but first I'd like Greeneys say on if he'll mod kill the guy with 1 post.

And I'll vow right now all the top posters are safe from my vote as long as we have lurkers. Unless someone comes out and openly admits they're scum or does something similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I'm pretty sure I unvoted him after his claim, but your list doesn't show that :\
    I removed all unvotes, just to show the extent of players voting for him. The sixteen that did kill him is at the end of day post.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I removed all unvotes, just to show the extent of players voting for him. The sixteen that did kill him is at the end of day post.
    monkeys .

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    C2H5OH? :3

We'll all look away from the fact that while you said it was an easy explanation you didn't actually give one..... Get called out start posting. ^_^ Sent here by your mob boss in your Mafia Thread?

Anywho I'm guessing Batman is a Jack, rather than another Cop. Definitely can't see him being a Vigilante.

I'm surprised SaintSinner hasn't been removed from the game yet tbh. He's made one post, that was posted ~128 hours ago. Which was to say he had forgotten about the game... So unless he's PMed Greeney to say he's deliberately lurking, I say he's a prime candidate for replacement (and probably VT anyway) rather than using a lynch for removal.

Mumbles95 isn't in a much better situation with ~91 hours since his last post, but at least he's certainly posting better than SaintSinner.

I'm still not happy about Roose getting a free 168 hour pass. Even if he returns that's a lot of time for posts he has on us, and nothing on him.

I think I remembered Greeney saying something about contacting players that need to be contacted and they have responded. So it means there are no replacements yet because everyone had responded.

About the latest puzzle, Greeney says the latest puzzle is simpler and if you do not answer you could be in danger. Therefore, if your post count on the left is under 10 (like mine is currently) you would need to boost it up to at least the minimum level if you want to PM the host. Otherwise, your PM won't work. You also need to do it in a(n) forum(s) outside of Fun Stuff because those posts wouldn't count. So hopefully everyone will send in their puzzle answer even if it is just a guess.

This riddle is not fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    I think I remembered Greeney saying something about contacting players that need to be contacted and they have responded. So it means there are no replacements yet because everyone had responded.

About the latest puzzle, Greeney says the latest puzzle is simpler and if you do not answer you could be in danger. Therefore, if your post count on the left is under 10 (like mine is currently) you would need to boost it up to at least the minimum level if you want to PM the host. Otherwise, your PM won't work. You also need to do it in a(n) forum(s) outside of Fun Stuff because those posts wouldn't count. So hopefully everyone will send in their puzzle answer even if it is just a guess.
    That was at the start of the day, when those posters had made no posts at all within the thread. However, since then SaintSinner hasn't made a single post at all.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

monkeys .
    are creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That was at the start of the day, when those posters had made no posts at all within the thread. However, since then SaintSinner hasn't made a single post at all.
    With the exception of Roose we can probably assume no one is going to be modkilled/replaced at this point (since everyone has posted at this point). So yea I would be for lynching lurkers at this point but there are a number of them. I would prefer also to go for the lurker that has the least amount of none fluff posts, which I think would still be SaintSinner, but I wanna look through the posts. and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greeney posted in the discussion thread that he's looking for replacements. I think some people bout to die :O

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Actually disregard what I said, looks like Greeny posted in the discussion thread that he is looking for replacements... so we might want to hold off on lurkers for the moment until a determination has been made about it.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 11:35 AM ----------

Greeney posted in the discussion thread that he's looking for replacements. I think some people bout to die :O
    Yea just saw it after I posted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Actually disregard what I said, looks like Greeny posted in the discussion thread that he is looking for replacements... so we might want to hold off on lurkers for the moment until a determination has been made about it.

[IMG]
    BANNEDgenite inc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    BANNEDgenite inc
    you smell :\

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if he'd fill us in on his plans because otherwise we might just end up sitting here doing nothing. I'd honestly rather not have a replacement brought in because we still wont have much of anything to go off of when trying to figure out if they are scum or not.

Either mod kill them or let us take care of it with a lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    It would be nice if he'd fill us in on his plans because otherwise we might just end up sitting here doing nothing. I'd honestly rather not have a replacement brought in because we still wont have much of anything to go off of when trying to figure out if they are scum or not.

Either mod kill them or let us take care of it with a lynch.
    Aye. Day one would've been fine for having any replacements come in. Now it's kinda too late imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if we're going to have replacements I think the most likely candidates for being replaced are Roose (I believe his ban ended a few days ago and he only was supposed to have 24 hours after his ban ended to respond, and I don't recall seeing him post), Saintsinner for the reasons we are voting on him and Mumbles85 because he's really not much better. Vanatos hasn't posted much, but has done more than I had realized and even posted today so I can't see him being replaced/modkilled. For the moment I'll keep my vote on Saintsinner though.

if saintsinner isn't replaced, I will toss my vote in on him. One post in over a week of realtime is not lurking, it's simply not playing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd still rather lynch someone who could be likely to be scum rather than just a lurker/nonplayer, my vote will stay on Lysah, but if Krayzy was to get more votes (even though the more he posts, the less I think he's scum) I'd get behind that as well. Those are the two players I'd get behind in a vote with the current information we have, though if more information is known about others I could switch to those players.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

celtic209 has replaced Saint Sinner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    celtic209 has replaced Saint Sinner
    UNVOTE.
    VOTE: Mumbles85.

Three posts in a week.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1