Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's true, Batman and Robin are probably the town masons. Worgenite, if you are just a VT, why is it so vitally important that we do not lynch you? Why can you not tell us? If you fear a Night Kill, I'm sure someone will protect you if you actually tell us what you are hiding.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Oh that's true, Batman and Robin are probably the town masons. Worgenite, if you are just a VT, why is it so vitally important that we do not lynch you? Why can you not tell us? If you fear a Night Kill, I'm sure someone will protect you if you actually tell us what you are hiding.
    Mostly b/c we've lost a lot of townies already, why lynch another? Lynching is how the town kills the scum. We may have a vigi, we don't know, but a vigi can still kill town. Lynching is the only way for us to kill scum. That's why it is so vitally important you don't lynch me. Nothing good for the town will come from it, even if I am just a vt. Again, I'd rather get nk'd anyways b/c then I'd be killed instead of a potential tpr. But lynching me means you wasted your lynch on a townie and you'll give the scum another freebie. Why would any town want that?

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:41 AM ----------

I would be extremely mad if Lysah explained why.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, well, I suppose we could see how things pan out, but I'm at least starting to think that Worge is playing for the town.

unvote

(For now, I still think you are suspicious)

Now that Faraway has explained his side, where has he gone?

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:17 AM ----------

Plus, even if it does turn out Worge and Lysah are affiliated scum, we don't stop a NK by killing Worge, but we do risk possibly killing of a TPR or at very least, a VT.

Still, I really hate to just go off of my judgment with stuff like this because we still don't learn anything if Worge does live longer, we also run the risk of keeping two affiliated scum to the end of the game.

Also, where the hell have some of the people been? Does the modkilling for inactivity go for this late in the game as well?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I learned that I think more clearly in my sleep (go me...). I just realized that Robo did both investigating and protecting, so I believe he did protect Krayzy, now if Faraway is telling the truth is up to us, I still find him to be a scum. But I am also 90% sure that Dyra is in someway scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    So I learned that I think more clearly in my sleep (go me...). I just realized that Robo did both investigating and protecting, so I believe he did protect Krayzy, now if Faraway is telling the truth is up to us, I still find him to be a scum. But I am also 90% sure that Dyra is in someway scum.
    Unlike Worge and Lysah, when he was called out on possibly being the Mad Hatter, he owned up to it and explained his reasoning as well as he could. I don't think I've seen him post again, but he at least addressed it head on and didn't deflect like Lysah and Worge, I mostly believe him, but if you still think it's an impossibility that Kapaya could be the Mad Hatter, I'd be more inclined to trust you than Faraway.

This could be that I'm just too trusting though, I tend to do that.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:35 AM ----------

Wait, but if Krayzy was protected, how was he killed?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgh.

Said it once, and I'll say it again, no night killing from me here. Cross my heart and all that. I must have been attacked last night and Krayzy inadvertently saved me instead. Or we have a Doctor or a Role Blocker that prevented a NK. That's my take on it.

While Worg is doing a good job of impersonating a rabies sufferer, my vote is on faraway due to the fact Lysah is adamant in her support. It's not often we get 2 people combined in such outright support. If it wasn't on Faraway, I'd be putting it on Falbacca. I think she knows more than she's letting on about last night's kill and is attempting to pin it on me instead.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, but if Krayzy was protected, how was he killed?
    That's a very good question. I doubt any SKs have the Strongman archetype. Well unless it was Bane carrying out the kill. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit. I trust everyone too much. >.>

I really want to hear from Kapaya before I revote though.

OMG, DYRA JUST ADMITTED SHE WAS BANE, LYNCH! <3

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy was not protected last night, this was Night 2 where Robo put his doctor role to use, last night Krayzy protected Dyra. While it is possible he was trying to prevent scum from killing you, I just find it more likely that he was protecting one of his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy was not protected last night, this was Night 2 where Robo put his doctor role to use, last night Krayzy protected Dyra. While it is possible he was trying to prevent scum from killing you, I just find it more likely that he was protecting one of his own.
    Don't forget that Krayzy could also have been trying to take out a kill, it could explain the missing kill last night (there was a missing NK, right?).

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:58 AM ----------

Ah, do you know for certain that Krayzy protected Dyra though? Dyra could have been the target of a kill (I don't believe that Krayzy would try to make the town win, even with his role) so she either got protection or had a bulletproof vest, or it could also be possible that while Krayzy targeted Dyra, he was killed before he could go about his action (I don't know if that's even possible, but I find it unlikely). Robo was killed a few nights back, so perhaps the mafia had some sort of ability to figure out who killed him and targeted Dyra for it (again, I find this unlikely), but she had her bulletproof vest to prevent the kill.

Anyways, I should probably go to school, even though I've already missed 3 hours of it, so I'll almost certain be pretty inactive for a few hours.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    These days drag on forever :\

I honestly think Dyra is innocent, not sure what happened. Not sure why Fal threw a vote on her either. Seems kind of random with the whole thing going on between myself and Faraway. Even a lurker would've been a good choice :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Since I am not allowed to talk about what transpired with my other role, and since Majad was the original target, it's a bit tricky to continue this without saying too much. Now, I can tell you that I unfortunetly didn't get another interesting role as when I was two face, but leaving that aside, I still don't believe that the Mad Hatter is scum, beeing it either Faraway, or if he tries to indicate it, me. Other then the interview where he said he killed Alice (which, from our game, no one has died with that name nor futures), it's just a part of the story. It feels convenient that he is shifting the blame over on me, especially since he's wordplaying the diffrent role abilities for Listo.
    I get targeted by Work and Lysah that I am lying. I provide an argument that is logical as to why I believe that you are the mad hatter.

And your best defense is, my new role isn't as interesting as my last one, I can't talk about it cause it's tricky and I haven't fully read up on all of the posts so far?

A post devoid of any type of reasoning as to why you aren't equally as likely to be the Mad Hatter as I am. If you aren't the Mad Hatter than who are you? Need time to find a fake CC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    At this point, I am almost positive Faraway is the Mad Hatter. He could have googled which Robin was in the Arkham games (Tim Drake) to get a claim, because nobody can prove he isn't Robin until someone counter-claims.
    First of all, there has been no counter-claim, therefore if I did google it, I would have to be fairly lucky to last nearly 24 hours without having another member of a 30 role mafia say I was false claiming robin. Chances are, I am actually who I say I am. Who does Kapaya say s/he is?
    Secondly, my Role Description specifically detailed that I am Timothy Drake (i didn't even realise there was more than one)
    Thirdly, I CCed as soon as I came online. I have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Now that Faraway has explained his side, where has he gone?
    I work fulltime - so I only get on once every 24 hours. I explained that earlier in the thread, I can dig out the post if you'd like.

did you confirm how your role works with Greeney yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    my vote is on faraway due to the fact Lysah is adamant in her support.
    Regardless of how many people support Worg et al, the argument they (and you in extension) are supporting is, "Vote for faraway, he is scum, we can't tell you why, you'll find out after the game, you'll just have to trust us"

Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Faraway, even if he did target you for investigation, it does not mean you are not off the hook. For all we know that claim was fake.

Deleted
    Faraway, even if he did target you for investigation, it does not mean you are not off the hook. For all we know that claim was fake.
    who targeted me with what investigation to end in which fake claim? Are you referring to robo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I do believe Robo investigated you on night 2. But if the claim you have is true, none of us but yourself can say.

Deleted
    Yes, I do believe Robo investigated you on night 2. But if the claim you have is true, none of us but yourself can say.
    Though your claim has no one validating it either, we're all having to work off you're RC as a tracker.

Kapaya is yet to shed more light on my counter-argument as to her CC and why she isn't the mad hatter - if we investigated that further, I daresay we'd find more tangible justification for my claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't plan on tracking either of you this night phase, got someone who I do believe is about as likely as you, but more validation in my opinion.

Deleted
    Not yet sure if I'm buying the whole argument against Faraway, but as things currently stand, I'm for the following:

1) Lynch Faraway
    2a) If town, then lynch Worg and Lysah.
    2b) If scum, then see from there.

Vote: Faraway

10+ Year Old Account
    So I assume I'm not mentioned just because I am going off tracking, while they say 100% he is scum and they can not say why?

15+ Year Old Account
    This stall tactic is reminiscent to mine used a few days ago. I'm sorry Worgen but after sleeping on this discussion I can't see another logical path at the moment. Following Mumbles logic, but flipped.

unvote vote Worgenite

If you turn out town then I know who to target next. Scum and I can do the same. You may think it's a wasted vote and lynch, but I feel this is one of our most important so far as it'll give us a ton of information.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Wanting to lynch a townie when there are 8 dead town "for the voting record" is not smart. We don't know how close we are to losing the game right now.

I was willing to kill a townie last game (when I had Worgen NKed) because I knew EXACTLY how many scum were left. I knew we could afford to lose town members and still have our majority. You don't know that right now. I don't think this makes you scum, I think this makes you a person who hasn't really thought about the numbers part of the game much. You can't keep playing like it's day 1, we need to start lynching the right people for a change.

FoS rolo
    Your deflecting is getting old, you are way too eager to kill off town players just "to prove they're town."