Page 85 of 116 FirstFirst ...
35
75
83
84
85
86
87
95
... LastLast
  1. #1681
    Blademaster falbacca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Falbacca thought Dyra was scum yesterday, but it was mostly overlooked by everyone because of the Faraway/Kapaya/Worge/Lysah ordeal. Perhaps Dyra tried to kill her before Falbacca could reassert her suspicion

    I'm confused as to why Aethon suspects me though, I unvoted as I believed it would be a worst case scenario if we lynched Worge and he turned up town. I didn't vote Faraway because although I would have, he was sitting at 9 votes and discussion was still rampant.
    Well that confirms it for me. I said we shouldn't leave Dyra running loose the last time I voted for her.

    so

    Vote: Dyra

  2. #1682
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Well, I suggested that was a possibility, doesn't mean it's the only possibility or the most likely possibility, she might think you are scum and she role blocked you, or maybe she thinks you are town so she protected you. May as well review all info so we don't mislynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  3. #1683
    Scarab Lord Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dat Ingurlund, brrrrrap
    Posts
    4,993
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Vote: Dyra
    VOTE: Falbacca.

    The thread on the last page just explained why Dyra's Town-aligned.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/2
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked

  4. #1684
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    VOTE: Falbacca.

    The thread on the last page just explained why Dyra's Town-aligned.
    To be fair, Dyra has been lurking (I think) and the only time she lurked (she even specified that she lurked only during that game) is when she turned up the be mafia.

    I'd like to see both Dyra and Falbacca's reasoning behind their suspicions/their defense.

    Oh lordy, I missed Dyra's post last page, as I had been reading on my phone (which is annoying and I often skim).

    I need to catch up before I can post anything that would even resemble anything helpful.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:23 PM ----------

    Yup, reading back on the page, it looks like Dyra has a role, whether or not it's a town role is unknown. However, Falbaca did not die, unless she is a doctor and she protected herself (I don't see why when she could protected Worge/Lysah, as they would be targeted), I don't see how she could have lived unless she was roleblocked (maybe by Dyra) or if she had a bulletproof vest (or if she did protect herself but is not a town doc). Dyra also could have protected Falbacca, but again, I don't see why she would when Lysah, listo, and Worge are better targets for a protect.

    FoS Falbacca.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:26 PM ----------

    Also, I'm very tired so I could be forgetting something altogether.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-02-01 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #1685
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    Honestly, I've tried to not lurk this game, but a combination of personal events (which I am not going to go into, it's sorted and over now anyway), and my PC dying a horrible and tragic death (severely limiting the amount I could access the forums) has meant I haven't been as active as I wanted to be. All sorted now though. Brand new PC to play with. :3

    I figured Falbacca the most likely person to be Scum. She had every reason to not vote Worgen since she's his GF. So why not vote Faraway? Why not follow her beloved BF's 100% conviction? Why go for me on an extremely tenuous connection? The most reasonable explanation I can come up with is she's in league with Faraway. So sure I targeted her. Not to kill her. But to hopefully stop her from killing me.

    So, therefore:

    Vote Falbacca

    Let's dance you and I.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  6. #1686
    Dyra makes a compelling argument.
    I'm not sure is dyra is town aligned or not however
    I won't vote until I hear more from Falbacca
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  7. #1687
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    I think I agree with you, Dyra, but as evident by my vote record in every game ever, I'm very impressionable (and frankly, naive), so I'd like to see what others have to say as well.

    I really do think the most likely scenario (by far) is Falbacca to be scum, but I could be overlooking something as well.

    Also, where the hell has Mumbles been?

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 05:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Dyra makes a compelling argument.
    I'm not sure is dyra is town aligned or not however
    I won't vote until I hear more from Falbacca
    These are my thoughts as well, though I'm more certain Dyra is town than otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  8. #1688
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    Meh, you guys post way more than I'm used to from our last site. First off, apologies for not posting yet on this day.

    I can see that the majority of it at the moment is going after a lurker (I'll admit that I've not been active enough and so am one at the moment, although I aim to remedy that), but as people have said - at the moment we're losing some pretty decent roles for the town. As such, we do need to get some information out there, and I don't want to hold this up on myself since I will admit quite gladly that I have never heard of my character before in my life, and I also have no defence for my lurking as such a new member to mafia on this site. I am Zach Franklin (part of the security staff for anyone that doesn't know the person like me).
    Mumbles isn't really used to this site I guess and he claimed his character, he tends to just vote and leave a little explanation and leave
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. #1689
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    Not yet sure if I'm buying the whole argument against Faraway, but as things currently stand, I'm for the following:

    1) Lynch Faraway
    2a) If town, then lynch Worg and Lysah.
    2b) If scum, then see from there.

    Vote: Faraway
    ^^^ This is his most recent post.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 05:17 PM ----------

    Eh, I can't really say if he's town or not (though that's sort of the point of lurking), but I'm still more suspicious of this whole Falbacca/Dyra ordeal. Maybe it's because they're both kitties and we just can't tell them apart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  10. #1690
    yes, I was just posting that one because it could be that hes lurking or just hardly here. He also claims his name there as well. To be honest I don't trust him and if it weren't for the dyra/falbacca thing I'd vote for him
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. #1691
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Eh, I can't really say if he's town or not (though that's sort of the point of lurking), but I'm still more suspicious of this whole Falbacca/Dyra ordeal. Maybe it's because they're both kitties and we just can't tell them apart!
    I am offended and deeply hurt.

    Hey if you don't want to choose between me and Falbacca, there's Vanatos, Kuthe and BrandonC too. :3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  12. #1692
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    yes, I was just posting that one because it could be that hes lurking or just hardly here. He also claims his name there as well. To be honest I don't trust him and if it weren't for the dyra/falbacca thing I'd vote for him
    I don't trust him either, partially because I don't know anything about him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I am offended and deeply hurt.

    Hey if you don't want to choose between me and Falbacca, there's Vanatos, Kuthe and BrandonC too. :3
    True, true, but you and Falbacca are the best leads right now. Though that doesn't mean we should ignore anyone else (like we have done the past few nights).
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  13. #1693
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    101
    If we also assume Faraway told it true and Kapaya is Mad Hatter, then Mad Hatter is not FUnhouse Mafia (why would Faraway RB his own teammate).
    This is assuming Faraway was telling the truth which is suspect since he obviously lied about his claim. We need to take everything he said with a heap of salt

    I think our best leads atm are those who maintained their votes on Worgen or voted for someone completely different out of the two options. Though I am very interested to know how they were both so positive. I figured at least one of them was an investigator role, but with Worg claiming VT and Lysah being unable to investigate (unless Treann is from beyond the grave ), neither should or could have been so positive.
    I disagree about going after the people who voted for Worgen (and not just because I was one of those ) Worgen was wanting us to lynch based on his word without any explanation and to be honest I think he was a bit of an ass yesterday behaviourwise

    However I do agree with paying attention to those who voted someone different out of the two options or who quickly switch their vote to faraway to semm like town (He was going to be lynched so some mafia buddies adding their votes wouldnt have made a huge difference)

    I figured Falbacca the most likely person to be Scum. She had every reason to not vote Worgen since she's his GF.
    So your alledging Falbacca and Worgen are mafia buddies?

    Im going to wait to hear Falbacca's arguement but I think we have a good lead today.

    Also can somebody tell me how to multi-quote? I ticked the relevant posts but they aren't appearing when i go advanced to post

  14. #1694
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,294
    No I meant GF in the most literal of terms. She's his girlfriend. I don't know what Worgen is, but I know she wouldn't vote for him even if they were on opposite teams.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  15. #1695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    No I meant GF in the most literal of terms. She's his girlfriend. I don't know what Worgen is, but I know she wouldn't vote for him even if they were on opposite teams.
    Could explain how worgenite got his information?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  16. #1696
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Just tick them and then reply with quote, they should all pop up. I actually don't know how to quote parts of posts though.

    Faraway didn't lie about his claim at all, he chose the character claim attribute.

    I agree with that part, as I really don't think it's fair to focus on people who won't vote because someone says so. Lysah and Worge could have easily been scum.

    I agree again, Falbacca seems to a good lead so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  17. #1697
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    No I meant GF in the most literal of terms. She's his girlfriend. I don't know what Worgen is, but I know she wouldn't vote for him even if they were on opposite teams.
    OH! Gf in mafia will always be Godfather to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Just tick them and then reply with quote, they should all pop up. I actually don't know how to quote parts of posts though.

    Faraway didn't lie about his claim at all, he chose the character claim attribute.

    I agree with that part, as I really don't think it's fair to focus on people who won't vote because someone says so. Lysah and Worge could have easily been scum.

    I agree again, Falbacca seems to a good lead so far.
    Ah got it now thank you. And by faraway lying I meant that he said he was town when he wasnt :P Scum = Take everything out of their mouths with a lump of salt

  18. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post

    I agree with that part, as I really don't think it's fair to focus on people who won't vote because someone says so. Lysah and Worge could have easily been scum.
    .
    The lynch votes were close, meaning the people on his team would not have likely switched. so of that group there's more than likely someone in his mafia.
    That said I'm going to throw my vote out early in hopes of getting a quicker response form falbacca

    Vote Falbacca

    I still really don't like mumble
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  19. #1699

  20. #1700
    Mechagnome Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm with you on the fake claim. However I believe the CC given didn't include a role claim. At no point did he claim he was Robin in his posts, or what Robin did as a role (he certainly would not have been a VT ). As you said, there might not be a Robin, as (as TDL stated) it is Tim Drake who is Robin in the Arkham games. However, it's in the N1 lore (when the Oracle was killed) Batman directed her to Robin instead. So far everyone who's appeared in the lore, is in the game. At the very least I guess there's a small possibility we could have Nightwing instead.
    I forgot about that little flavor after night 1 about Robin. Faraway never role claimed, and never said anything about being Robin (instead that was us connecting the dots of Drake = Robin). All he said was he was Timothy Drake, had a night action, and targeted Kapaya. In his post, I believe he even said he was RBing, but at the time I wasn't connecting RB with role block. He may have lied about who he targeted, but that runs the risk of getting Kapaya lynched and finding out Faraway actually lied. As. It turns out, listo targeted Hugo Strange and got back that he visited Krayzy and Faraway. Krayzy was Talia, and Faraway was Harley. Neither of them were Mad Hatter, as was the interviewee. That's why I think Kapaya is Mad Hatter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well falbacca remains with us so unless Fal was protected, Dyra is not a scummy scum scum.
    Last night was Zsasz's night to kill. If we assume the second SK has the exact same role action, but on the other nights, then last night would be that persons night to hide (assuming they chose that over fake cc). Dyra could have easily his behind Falbacca. That would go along with Dyra being jailed by Krayzy night 3 and a missing NK, but that would also assume Scarecrow isn't the other SK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I figured Falbacca the most likely person to be Scum. She had every reason to not vote Worgen since she's his GF. So why not vote Faraway? Why not follow her beloved BF's 100% conviction? Why go for me on an extremely tenuous connection? The most reasonable explanation I can come up with is she's in league with Faraway. So sure I targeted her. Not to kill her. But to hopefully stop her from killing me.
    So you have a night role, listo outed you on that. Falbacca didn't die, so either your kill on her was blocked (someone RB you), Falbacca had protection, you RBd her, or you hid behind her. I'm sure there are other possible situations that I may have overlooked at this point (especially with some new roles I hadn't seen yet already in this game). So which is it? I believe I can knock out you being a doctor and protecting Falbacca, as well as you being a cop and investigating her as you said at the end of the quote: "But to hopefully stop her from killing me."
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •