Page 88 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think that the Riddler targets a player, and if they answer the riddle posted in the forum incorrectly (or not at all, as has been revealed), they get NKed or role-revealed to a scum team.

Depends on how powerful Greeney made the Riddler. :3
    Dyra could be the riddler, Falbacca got the riddle right. so she lives

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Dyra could be the riddler, Falbacca got the riddle right. so she lives
    Why would Dyra choose Falbacca? Or would the Riddler's target be random?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of my role has no night killing involved do you people not get.... I've also said why I went for Falbacca.

I'm just waiting for Fal to show up to see what lies she can concoct to say why she didn't go on the Faraway lynch, but since it is Superbowl weekend, I guess she can have until Monday

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Why would Dyra choose Falbacca? Or would the Riddler's target be random?
    no Idea I'm just speculating. Dyra targeted falbacca so that
    "So sure I targeted her. Not to kill her. But to hopefully stop her from killing me."
    also no super bowl only Mafia

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    What part of my role has no night killing involved do you people not get.... I've also said why I went for Falbacca.

I'm just waiting for Fal to show up to see what lies she can concoct to say why she didn't go on the Faraway lynch, but since it is Superbowl weekend, I guess she can have until Monday
    Pure speculation, I personally think falbacca is the most suspicious. I'm just going though possiabilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    What part of "my role has no night killing involved" do you people not get....
    In which case, I'm still going to guess effectively Jailkeeper.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

15+ Year Old Account
    Pure speculation, I personally think falbacca is the most suspicious. I'm just going though possiabilities.
    Based on her voting for someone who has stated they visited her? I mean, I can see why she shouldn't vote for Dyra, and why should would also be suspicious of Dyra. If that makes her suspicious then there you go. I am rather intrigued about Dyra's night role and I hope she is able to spread some light on it after Falbacca "spreads more lies." I don't want any information you may have to go to waste if something befalls you during the night.

For now, I'm going to place my vote on Worg SOLELY TO GET A RESPONSE. He's been rather quiet this day, an that coupled with his suspicious posting habits the previous day has me still wondering.

vote worgenite
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    " I don't want any information you may have to go to waste if something befalls you during the night.

what?

also worgenite has been posting in other places

10+ Year Old Account
    what?

also worgenite has been posting in other places
    He means, "Dyra, you've been established as a power role, you may as well tell us what you are and what you've done, as you'll probably be killed in the night, and if we don't find out now, we never will".

I really want to hear from both Falbacca and Worge (and Nuex and Mumbles at that) before I do much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He means, "Dyra, you've been established as a power role, you may as well tell us what you are and what you've done, as you'll probably be killed in the night, and if we don't find out now, we never will".

I really want to hear from both Falbacca and Worge (and Nuex and Mumbles at that) before I do much of anything.
    Well tomorrow is the superbowl with will occupy a lot of people and we really only have untill the end of Monday

15+ Year Old Account
    Well tomorrow is the superbowl with will occupy a lot of people and we really only have untill the end of Monday
    I'll be tuned into the game, but I'll be at work, so no alcoholic imbibing from me. The rest of the mafia players? I'm expecting this game to be rather slow. Any information we can glean tonight and then Monday is what we need to do. As much as I understand why Dyra is keeping quiet and not wanting to give too much away, listo has established her with a night action that she claims doesn't involve killing. She has a target painted on her back, and the longer she stays quiet the more suspicious she will be amongst us town whilst we vote.

Does this day phase end Monday? If so, Greeney, could we possibly get a days extension to Tuesday in light of the Super Bowl tomorrow (if the game is crawling tomorrow that is). We may not need the extension as we could possibly get a vote in on Monday, but I dot want that vote to be under the duress of a slow weekend and a looming deadline.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

it ends Tuesday at 1AM so we have all of monday. I just think the game is going to tank even more tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not trying to be quiet, I'm editing posts as I type them, while refreshing the main thread. Also, I'm leery of the fact that I'm the only one offering up any information (freely mind you) while Falbacca has still not really had anything other to say than 'lol she used her role on me last night, obviously Scum even though I'm not dead, and probably didn't have any protection'.

I perfectly recognise I'm probably going to die tonight. I'll drop my role, character and night action bomb shortly before night begins don't worry, but I'm not going to do it before then, as I want to at least have taken (or tried to as the case maybe) a Scum with me via the lynch.

So, how about playing 'Scum Hunting' with our free time instead of 'let's guess Dyra's role' for a while by looking at some of our other remaining players, and then we can all go bandwagon someone.

Alive:
    1. Aethon - Replaced Allysene
    2. Anakso
    3. BrandonC
    4. Celtic209 - Replaced Saint Sinner
    5. Decagon
    6. Dyra
    7. Falbacca
    8. Firebert
    9. Kapaya V2 - Replaced Majad
    10. Kuthe
    11. Listo95
    12. Mumbles85
    13. Nuex - Replaced Roose
    14. Rolo4804
    15. Vanatos
    16. Worgenite
    Had to work out my OCD there and get it into alphabetical order. ;3 This is the list for everyone's consideration, since I know I can't remember everyone still playing.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 03:27 AM ----------

it ends Tuesday at 1AM so we have all of monday. I just think the game is going to tank even more tomorrow.
    Tuesday 1AM in what time zone?

I've completely missed that.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    He's been putting EST, so that's 6am GMT I believe. And I put ending Monday night because its 10pm Monday night for me. I wouldn't mind a push to 11:59pm EST Tuesday night if its needed. Tomorrow the thread will tank, but I'll do my best to keep it lively =P.

Go 49ers!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    So, how about playing 'Scum Hunting' with our free time instead of 'let's guess Dyra's role' for a while by looking at some of our other remaining players, and then we can all go bandwagon someone.
    Deflection, but you're scumhunting so hard that you're obviously Town-aligned.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    It is now Day 5!
    Day will end Tuesday at 1:00 AM EST.
    With 16 alive; It takes 9 to lynch.

Also I'm most weary of lurkers. Vt still win if the town wins. you'd think they would speak up more.
    People post once, vote on the bandwagon seem like scum to me. *cough* mumbles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    He's been putting EST, so that's 6am GMT I believe. And I put ending Monday night because its 10pm Monday night for me. I wouldn't mind a push to 11:59pm EST Tuesday night if its needed. Tomorrow the thread will tank, but I'll do my best to keep it lively =P.

Go 49ers!
    Balls. I'll definitely be in bed then. Have to plan ahead methinks.

And thanks Firebert. :3 It's not really a deflection when the choices for the lynch have already pretty much been decided. ^_^ I just figure since we do have a decent chunk of day left, we can talk about others who are currently flying way under the radar before getting back to the lynch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Dyra, I'm not trying to single you out, you jus happen to be responding while Falbacca isn't. It's hard to read what Falbacca has been or is doing, while we have slightly more information on you. That's why you are an easy target for me to question at the moment. I should be pressuring Worgenite and Falbacca more as their silence is deafening.

If we go the route of 4 mafia each, 2 SK, and Riddler, then we have 8 scum left out of the 16 alive. Odds are listo is town and currently has no counter claim (although we did have a town tracker die night 1). Also add in the obvious "I'm not scum so don't count me in this tally," I have 8 of 14 I can vote on. Would we get a benefit from a lurker kill? We could be soon outnumbered by scum and we need as many town votes as possible.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Phone again. Ignore spelling and gramical errors.

Supeebowl is no excuse! Prod them all.
    Honestly saying Dyra is scrum because Robo targeted her doesn't mean she's scum. Online I randomly jail to find out rbing who does whatever.
    But that's just a thought.

Dyra I can't think of many roles, but hiding it would still make you a target. Prob a good idea to prove if your more useful than listos claim.
    Are you a bodyguard? Can't think of what else someone would do to their enemy.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Anyways if the riddler kills each night based on the riddle he couldn't possibly win if he should just stay alive. that's why I think he's something like Harvey dent, a survivor.
    Like i said the Riddler logically seems like a survivor, and we have two League mafia dead and 1 fun-house and 1 SK dead. so we have 4 Scum out of 16. if we get to the point where the numbers are even a lurker that just bandwagons would help the mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Phone again. Ignore spelling and gramical errors.

Supeebowl is no excuse! Prod them all.
    Honestly saying Dyra is scrum because Robo targeted her doesn't mean she's scum. Online I randomly jail to find out rbing who does whatever.
    But that's just a thought.

Dyra I can't think of many roles, but hiding it would still make you a target. Prob a good idea to prove if your more useful than listos claim.
    Are you a bodyguard? Can't think of what else someone would do to their enemy.
    Not a bodyguard. And I'm only hiding it until near the end of day. Then I'm revealing everything, since I'm not going to live to see Day 5.

Wasn't aware Robo had targeted me at any point... the only one we know of is Krayzy.