Page 27 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i dont know what just happened but...
    vote NFT

Ohh... that wasn't many pages tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Ohh... that wasn't many pages tonight.
    I think people are getting tired of 5 day long days lol, not sure though. All the days will last 5 days though unless someone slips bad b/c everyone is scared to make a decision and thinks that slipping is based on length of day rather than the amount of discussion. I'd wager a shorter day causes more discussions based on urgency rather than whenever which could cause someone to mess up more easily. Everyone will say something like "we don't need to lynch, we have x amount of time left!" and it'll happen all day, everyday.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 02:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I think people are getting tired of 5 day long days lol, not sure though. All the days will last 5 days though unless someone slips bad b/c everyone is scared to make a decision and thinks that slipping is based on length of day rather than the amount of discussion. I'd wager a shorter day causes more discussions based on urgency rather than whenever which could cause someone to mess up more easily. Everyone will say something like "we don't need to lynch, we have x amount of time left!" and it'll happen all day, everyday.
    To elaborate some, most of our lynches would happen within the last hours before the deadline and that's on 24-48 hour days. Only exception is when someone would slip which happens more when time is urgent rather than when they have all the time in the world. I have this feeling every day will just be like that where a lynch will happen just to have one happen in the last hours unless a slip occurs.
    Last edited by Loaf; 2013-01-10 at 08:37 AM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    @All the kills against me.

http://i.imgur.com/P685a.jpg

Red = Scum
    Green = No Scum

Therefore we safe, Lysah.
    inb4 this list is surprisingly accurate.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I really HATE this whole notion of "you must have X by Y or else!!!" I don't think it's fair within the game, especially early on. People have different styles. Many of you play games outside of the forums together, or within the forums, on steam, or other such venues. You have these relationships (if you will) that allow you to have random conversations within mafia early on. (I'm only on page 19, and to be honest...there has been no substance so far in near 400 posts). Everyone knows I don't post much in the early game, as I try to keep my conversations strictly on the game itself, but as the days go by I become more active and whatnot. It's not that I'm inactive or lurking in the early game, it's just that it's fluff that I can't get super involved in. I can say everything I want in a single post instead of 20. Yes I understand people like seeing an active game with people contributing, but whats contribution in the early game? Increasing your post count for no reason other than keeping off radar, or adding a post or 2 of meaningful thoughts and ideas?

Someone like me won't be at my computer for an extended period of time (especially on my days off...that shit's what work is all for!), or at least on mmo-c hitting refresh or checking the thread every 10 minutes. Sometimes I do that, most of the time I don't. I come to the thread today with a measly 5 pages to read (yesterday was worse!). I can either read everything before posting this and make my post concise (in effect keeping my post count down), or I can add to the din of this thread by responding to posts separately to keep my post count up.

!!!
    I feel the same way. When Greeney distributed the roles I assumed it was random and not by how many posts you have or one's playing style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why I'm scum on that list Treann, I didn't vote for you! xD

Eh, that's okay. I don't get it either, since I have never been nasty, teased, or even abbreviated Treann's name beyond reason. Although I may have called him NightFuzzy once or twice. Looks like desperate smokescreening to me though. Buddying up to Lysah is very much the scummy behavior afterall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Rolo is calling me a lurker.

Unvote(?) Vote Rolo
    Lysah called you a lurker. In fact, Lysah called everyone a lurker! Hence why us 'lurkers' should unite and off with her head!

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 03:56 AM ----------

Unvote Vote Mumble

I see no point in lynching an extra target if this person is going to get off'd by inactivity by greeney. I'd rather keep an 'active' person around than lose said active person AND the super inactive Mumble.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Buddying up to Lysah is very much the scummy behavior afterall.
    Unless you're Firebert, I actually trust him usually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Lysah called you a lurker. In fact, Lysah called everyone a lurker! Hence why us 'lurkers' should unite and off with her head!
    You too are calling me a lurker!

Me vote is bein' kepty in placy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Unless you're Firebert, I actually trust him usually.
    I trust firebert too, we're so much alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treann, I am highly offended by your list. I've been good to you man, never once have I used the abbreviation. NFT is clearly scum, and blanket misdirecting everyone off him.

Vote Nightfury Treann
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Hey all, back again, was sort of inactive last night due to celebrating my last exam. But I'm back, with one hell of a hangover tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^_^

I'm in the green zone. :3

Well since Kel has disappeared/stopped calling everything lame.

UNVOTE

VOTE Nightfury Treann

All those times you've moaned you weren't the SK? All times you were or Mafia instead.

FoS Elyaan too.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Ohmygod Dyraa?!?!!

WHAT'VE I DONE NOW?!

FINE, LYNCH ME!

Sorry, I'm a bit bored at the mo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah dun wanna lynch you now....

And I meant the times he hadn't moaned about not getting an SK role..... Whenever he did moan about not being an SK he was invariably Traitor.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    @All the kills against me.

http://i.imgur.com/P685a.jpg

Red = Scum
    Green = No Scum
    UNVOTE.
    And how did you get to come to this conclusion, Treann?

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I trust firebert too, we're so much alike.
    Suicide Pact no jutsu.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    [fluff]
    Here I am, jes' poppin' in to read the thread. Shor is hard to keep up with you folks.
    [/fluff]

Deleted
    Sooo, can we start finishing the day and starting the game? Suuurprise, nothing happened on D1!

I don't get it why you people wanted to carry the day on as far as the limit allowed, PvM and chat threads are so much better for you guys to chat

Vote N(ight)F(ury)T(reann)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to get things moving along:

Vote Nightfury Treann