10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh

I need to get my post count up. That's the second time this game my post has needed moderator approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    /sigh

I need to get my post count up. That's the second time this game my post has needed moderator approval.
    send a pm to a mod here then :P Arlee is a super mod and Dyra is a funstuff mod. Though I supposed someone will get it though. Just go post 10 more posts in some other forum, problem solved

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Go to the VG forum and make posts like "I like this game a lot" or quote the last post and complain about what he said in five words or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm half tempted to throw my vote onto Eniah. He's been really quiet and came on to say that it can be easily explained only to not actually explain.
    I've been thinking about this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, after about 23 hours of reading to catch up, after a crazy first half of the week at work, I can now say with confidence that I have nothing useful to add. *sigh*

With no actual leads, part of this will probably come down to reading players' behaviour, but I don't know the players well enough to do this yet.

Deleted
    Meh, you guys post way more than I'm used to from our last site. First off, apologies for not posting yet on this day.

I can see that the majority of it at the moment is going after a lurker (I'll admit that I've not been active enough and so am one at the moment, although I aim to remedy that), but as people have said - at the moment we're losing some pretty decent roles for the town. As such, we do need to get some information out there, and I don't want to hold this up on myself since I will admit quite gladly that I have never heard of my character before in my life, and I also have no defence for my lurking as such a new member to mafia on this site. I am Zach Franklin (part of the security staff for anyone that doesn't know the person like me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see you Mumbles, people should start unvoting you soon. A quick google search says that Zach Franklin was a guard from the Arkham Asylum game, so he might be a cop or a JK. http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Zach_Franklin
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Nice to see you Mumbles, people should start unvoting you soon. A quick google search says that Zach Franklin was a guard from the Arkham Asylum game, so he might be a cop or a JK. http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Zach_Franklin
    Actually thinking about it. This game is based on arkham asylum... that took place in a prison/insane asylum so there should be a number of people who have guard roles and I think that means they would most likely be the VT's of this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    As such, we do need to get some information out there, and I don't want to hold this up on myself since I will admit quite gladly that I have never heard of my character before in my life, and I also have no defence for my lurking as such a new member to mafia on this site. I am Zach Franklin (part of the security staff for anyone that doesn't know the person like me).
    Sorry Mumbles.

I'm not quite ready to believe you.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Hey Eniah... so what was that simple explanation for your absence that you conveniently did not mention, despite it being simple?
    Roose... nice to see you join us. please do participate
    Celtic209 ... welcome, please be more active than your predecessor.
    Kuthe ... did anyone even remember he's playing? I sure as heck forgot until I looked at the player list. He's usually a vocal one too if I recall correctly.

some other people who's names had fallen to the back of my head until I looked: Allysene, Kapaya, falbacca, dwarf.

We need to remember to keep everyone in this, I agree we cannot just lynch every lurker, we'd waste too much time..however it is important to make sure that people can't just fall into the shadows and be forgotten.

I'm suspicious of Listo and Deca still, although I admit it's just vibes from that bit day one about Listo calling Deca a mafia member and then joking about no one believing her. There isn't anyone else that stands out more than another at this point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Hey Eniah... so what was that simple explanation for your absence that you conveniently did not mention, despite it being simple?
    Kuthe ... did anyone even remember he's playing? I sure as heck forgot until I looked at the player list. He's usually a vocal one too if I recall correctly.

some other people who's names had fallen to the back of my head until I looked: Allysene, Kapaya, falbacca, dwarf.

We need to remember to keep everyone in this, I agree we cannot just lynch every lurker, we'd waste too much time..however it is important to make sure that people can't just fall into the shadows and be forgotten.

I'm suspicious of Listo and Deca still, although I admit it's just vibes from that bit day one about Listo calling Deca a mafia member and then joking about no one believing her. There isn't anyone else that stands out more than another at this point though.
    I would guess it would be his consistent state of drunkenness.

Could you rephrase that, I'm not entirely sure what you mean (especially considering I didn't know either listo or me were ladies).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

haha, I fail. I just realized Dwarf has a post on this page. I read it too, just a few minutes before composing my post. Memory failure at it's best -_-

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I would guess it would be his consistent state of drunkenness.

Could you rephrase that, I'm not entirely sure what you mean (especially considering I didn't know either listo or me were ladies).
    I'm sorry, I don't know everyone's genders o.o;; Listo had made a comment that inferred you were a mafia member, and then later after I questioned it, make another joke about no one believing him(sorry!)...the whole thing just struck an odd vibe with me

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 10:56 PM ----------

bah..and now I have an almost duplicate post.... please disregard that first part of that post

10+ Year Old Account

I've been wondering the same about Eniah.

There is a Kapaya in this game?

Falbacca has posted, but this is what her posts have looked like mostly: "Just getting home from work. Will read up now." "Okay I've read everything" "Okay it's bed time. I'll catch up tomorrow when I get home from work."

I've seen this or something like this from her on pretty much every day so far so it has really stood out to me. That said, even in previous games she played in she was fairly quiet (believe she was an SK in one of those).

I am changing my vote off of Mumbles for now, but only because this is all Roose has posted in this game since being unbanned: "I have no idea what happened. I woke up and was here. "

Unvote Vote Roose

I think you got a pass (should have been mod-killed) for your ban which made it so we haven't been able to learn anything about you. Since being unbanned you have contributed just as much.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 04:01 PM ----------

Ugh I just realized that there are still 3 days left in this "day". This game is going to drag on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I don't know everyone's genders o.o;; Listo had made a comment that inferred you were a mafia member, and then later after I questioned it, make another joke about no one believing him(sorry!)...the whole thing just struck an odd vibe with me

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 10:56 PM ----------

bah..and now I have an almost duplicate post.... please disregard that first part of that post
    I actually thought it was entirely a joke (unless he said something different later and I'm thinking of a different day or I misread what he wrote). I thought that his joke occurred much before anything real happened (besides possibly the Treann fiasco).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

It very well may have just been a joke. It's just stuck with me as odd.

Feel free to go over yourself and correct me if I'm wrong.
    All votes remaining on SaintSinner automatically go to Celtic209.

Mumbles85: 4 / 14
    Lysah: 3 / 14
    Celtic209 Saint Sinner: 2 / 14
    Firebert: 1 / 14
    Roose: 1 / 14

1. Eniah
    2. Lysah - Vote: Saint Sinner (#956)
    3. Robozerim - Vote: Mumbles85 (#1041)
    4. Worgenite
    5. Keleb
    6. Dyra - No Vote (#1048)
    7. Majad - Vote: Lysah (#939)
    8. BrandonC
    9. Anakso - Vote: Mumbles85 (#1096)
    10. Arlee -No Vote (#992)
    11. listo95
    12. Kapaya - Vote: Saint Sinner (#997)
    13. Mumbles85
    14. foxximcleod
    15. Allysene - Vote: mumbles85 (#1057)
    16. rolo4804 - Vote: Lysah (#1020)
    17. The Dwarf Lover - No Vote (#1043)
    18. Firebert - Vote: Mumbles85 (#1040)
    19. Decagon - Vote: Lysah (#971)
    20. Kuthe
    21. Vanatos
    22. Krayzy - Vote: Roose (#1134)
    23. Celtic209 Saint Sinner
    24. Faraway14 - Vote: Firebert (#1044)
    25. Falbacca
    26. Roose
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-18 at 01:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I've thought about it a bit, and now think I'll actually switch over my vote.

Unvote Vote: Eniah

Now to finish boosting my non fun stuff post count to 20.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:06 PM ----------

Yay, I've reached twenty! Now I shouldn't need to be worried about my posts getting screened. Not that it was too big a deal, it's not like my posts were being deleted. It was a minor annoyance at most, but it is still nice to have such annoyances eliminated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Greeney. I think it would be fair to remove the votes on Celtic as they were to a non existent SaintSinner and not necessarily the role he "played." Either that or the two people still listed as voting for Celtic should either change, remove, or state that they'd like to keep their votes on Celtic.

As for my vote, I'll be changing it even though I said I wouldn't. Hastily done? Possibly, but I see Lysah and a few others points about a couple of the lurkers that would normally not be lurking (Kuthe as Eniah specifically). I know some people may have some busy logs and aren't used to the pace we go at here, but this is going to be a huge game. 30 people and long days giving everyone a chance to say something means there will be a TON of posts to sort through. I do thank a few of the people showing effort to read and/or post daily to show they are still around, but I fear posts like falbacca's that Krayzy was referencing aren't going to be helpful unless there is a follow up with thoughts and ideas. Pretty soon, simply stating you are caught up with the thread won't be enough to help the rest of us determine what should be done.

unvote vote Eniah

I'd be willing to vote Kuthe as well at this point.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 06:35 PM ----------

And to highlight why I'm turning face and voting for a lurker when I said it was folly before, I feel any lurkers from our core vets know how to work it well enough to try as hide a scum role (as Lysah was stating). I'm still suspicious of Lysah as well, but I don't think that will garner any movement this day.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Hey Greeney. I think it would be fair to remove the votes on Celtic as they were to a non existent SaintSinner and not necessarily the role he "played." Either that or the two people still listed as voting for Celtic should either change, remove, or state that they'd like to keep their votes on Celtic.
    From a Moderator's point of view, I see player's voting for the character who represented Saint Sinner which is now Celtic's character. As he doesn't have the majority, and there's a decent amount of time left, it shouldn't make an impact anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Ugh I just realized that there are still 3 days left in this "day". This game is going to drag on.
    You're free to encourage everyone else to come to a majority lynch within 3 days, if you can get half the town + 1 to agree who to lynch. Day ends immediately with a majority based lynch.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-18 at 02:45 AM.