1. #1141
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I've been wondering the same about Eniah.

    There is a Kapaya in this game?

    Falbacca has posted, but this is what her posts have looked like mostly: "Just getting home from work. Will read up now." "Okay I've read everything" "Okay it's bed time. I'll catch up tomorrow when I get home from work."

    I've seen this or something like this from her on pretty much every day so far so it has really stood out to me. That said, even in previous games she played in she was fairly quiet (believe she was an SK in one of those).

    I am changing my vote off of Mumbles for now, but only because this is all Roose has posted in this game since being unbanned: "I have no idea what happened. I woke up and was here. "

    Unvote Vote Roose

    I think you got a pass (should have been mod-killed) for your ban which made it so we haven't been able to learn anything about you. Since being unbanned you have contributed just as much.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 04:01 PM ----------

    Ugh I just realized that there are still 3 days left in this "day". This game is going to drag on.
    Do you mean Kapaya or Falbacca on the bolded part?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  2. #1142
    Stood in the Fire Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    495
    I believe he means falbacca. She played one other time when I played last year and it was her MO then.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  3. #1143
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I believe he means falbacca. She played one other time when I played last year and it was her MO then.
    Okay, just wasn't sure as I am unfamiliar with both players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  4. #1144
    High Overlord Rigimi44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I feel any lurkers from our core vets know how to work it well enough to try as hide a scum role (as Lysah was stating)
    That's a good point, and if Eniah all of a sudden becomes super active...Well.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

  5. #1145
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    That's a good point, and if Eniah all of a sudden becomes super active...Well.
    Meh, I would actually view that as suspicious as well as he could just be responding to accusations of lurking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  6. #1146
    Stood in the Fire Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    That's a good point, and if Eniah all of a sudden becomes super active...Well.
    I believe that would be a sign oh lover of the smallish folk.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Meh, I would actually view that as suspicious as well as he could just be responding to accusations of lurking.
    That's his point =P
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  7. #1147
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    That's his point =P
    Oh, okay, just making sure. I didn't want to be the one with faulty logic again. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  8. #1148
    And now Eniah is sitting there staring at his screen in a catch 22. Regardless of his role he can now no longer lurk because people are beginning to look his way and point at him...nor can he show up and start posting because it's been stated that will also be suspicious. The only thing left is to self combust.

    but no, really... the only thing he can do, as far as I am concerned is: Show up, read up, and post something constructive and helpful. Him and Kuthe both. They are both long time players, and both known to usually be good posters. I can't recall for Eniah off the top of my head, but as I recall Kuthe tends to lurk a lot more when he's scum

    FoS: Kuthe
    Fos: Eniah

  9. #1149
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    And now Eniah is sitting there staring at his screen in a catch 22. Regardless of his role he can now no longer lurk because people are beginning to look his way and point at him...nor can he show up and start posting because it's been stated that will also be suspicious. The only thing left is to self combust.

    but no, really... the only thing he can do, as far as I am concerned is: Show up, read up, and post something constructive and helpful. Him and Kuthe both. They are both long time players, and both known to usually be good posters. I can't recall for Eniah off the top of my head, but as I recall Kuthe tends to lurk a lot more when he's scum

    FoS: Kuthe
    Fos: Eniah
    I would gander that he's not online right now given how late(early) it is for him. xD But your point still stands, it really sucks for him, but I suppose that's what you get for lurking in the first place.
    Last edited by Decagon; 2013-01-18 at 04:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  10. #1150
    I don't recall Kuthe being a long time player. Unless you mean it in the sense that he played a long time ago. He's played some games though so /shrug

    Lurking is bad, m'kay

    If you lurk in the mafia game, you're going to have a bad time
    if I left...no one would care

  11. #1151
    I'm going to use my free lurker pass and disappear for four days see you guys on Monday.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  12. #1152
    Stood in the Fire Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm going to use my free lurker pass and disappear for four days see you guys on Monday.
    NOW'S OUR TIME!!!

    unvote vote Lysah

    Teehee just kidding =P

    unvote vote Eniah
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  13. #1153
    For those who's starting to think that I'm lurking, I've posted my oppinions on the lynch of Nighfury, both before and after the night phase. For now, I really have nothing to add since you all seem to be bickering about previous games and how you played those, which I have no input on seeing I've never played a game on MMO. Like I stated before, those who kept pushing for Nightfury's lynch are the ones who I have my suspicion on.

    unvote vote: Lysah
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25-N) testing is complete! Today's Wisdom:
    One man's Trash is another Man's Heroic Boss.

  14. #1154
    Stood in the Fire Rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    For those who's starting to think that I'm lurking, I've posted my oppinions on the lynch of Nighfury, both before and after the night phase. For now, I really have nothing to add since you all seem to be bickering about previous games and how you played those, which I have no input on seeing I've never played a game on MMO. Like I stated before, those who kept pushing for Nightfury's lynch are the ones who I have my suspicion on.

    unvote vote: Lysah
    Fair enough post. Any thoughts on any of the others with votes?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

  15. #1155
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    I'd be willing to vote for Eniah over my current vote. Fact is my current vote may be mod killed but not sure, he's not got many posts but more than 1 (havn't seen him post anytime recently either I think)

    However if I'm not mistaken, should I unvote and vote for Eniah right now then Lysah would be killed but if I leave it then mumbles will be killed if no more votes come in. I don't agree with the Lysah lynch at all, seems just like a typical baseless Lysah wagon. I could be wrong on that and woudn't be opposed to lynching her in the future but right now there are better targets. If I see more votes on Eniah meaning I can safely switch then I will.

  16. #1156
    HoS Robozerim for reasons previously stated that has since grown with other comments.

    Vote Kuthe

    Both he and Eniah have in the most recent played games played in a lurkish manner. Kuthe was lynched for it the last time he was playing. Somehow it feels as if Eniahs pattern of posting is more similar to previous that Kuthe and thus the decision to vote Kuthe and not Eniah. I'm just as fine with lynching Eniah as well but since I see no rush to end the day and the one with the most votes win I see no reason to vote eniah when I think Kuthe the slightly better target.

  17. #1157
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    I don't really remember Kuthe enough to vote him over Eniah.
    If Eniah had a fair amount more posts than Kuthe I'd definitely be voting kuthe though. But with Eniah coming in to say he has a simple explanation but then not giving us an explanation, still got to say I'd change my vote to Eniah over Kuthe.

  18. #1158
    I might be remembering wrong but a good chunk of kuthe's problems with activity earlier has been from living in Australia and it being night in game when he's been able to post. With a slightly lower activity that might case a lot bigger consequences on activity. Anakso seem to have a lot less problem with activity and thus aren't usually having that huge issues. Eniah's inactivity seems to be more from spending night out drinking and dancing and stuff and otherwise being rather busy. My point is that with long days I think we don't have the same problem with night coming at the wrong time and thus we should expect a higher rise in activity from Kuthe than from Eniah. But like I said, I'm up for lynching both, I just think Kuthe is the better option.

  19. #1159
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Looking at Eniah's overall activity on MMOC I see that he has absolutely no problem posting in PvM. Heck, over the last two days he posted in here and said he had a good reason for why he hadn't been posting, but never told us what that was. He was asked numerous times what his reasoning was and we got no response. He had no problem posting in PvM during that time and it's not like there have been tons of posts here for him to read which would have taken up too much time. We're averaging like 1 to 2 pages a day right now. Takes all of a minute to read it.

    Since people seem reluctant to vote on Roose (who STILL only has 1 post) I'm going to think about changing my vote to Eniah. Staying on Roose for now because I just don't see how we can let someone stay alive that isn't even bothering to play.
    "STUPID *headdesk* FUCKING *headdesk* SLIP *headslam*! Fuck! FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK! ~ Dyra"

  20. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Since people seem reluctant to vote on Roose (who STILL only has 1 post) I'm going to think about changing my vote to Eniah. Staying on Roose for now because I just don't see how we can let someone stay alive that isn't even bothering to play.
    Yea, Roose might be better target, I'd forgotten about him. While banned he cannot post here but there's nothing preventing him from reading and keeping up with the game. His behaviour kinda speaks bored VT to me but it's hard to tell from just one post and after this rather short time since he got unbanned. It'll be interesting to see what he does for the next 12-18 hours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •