Page 66 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy biscuits that was fast!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I looked up some information on the person who was investigated last night (Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter) and I found he is very fond of mind control, but during the games he did not have access to it. So could he be a townie or is there a chance he is a SK?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a side quest in Arkham City where the Mad Hatter put you through these weird, trippy dream levels. He could be a mind control SK like a Vampire, but I don't think any inmates are VTs. The VTs seem to be random doctors and guards in the Asylum.

The comment about the second mafia group sets off warning bells in my head. I think that could have been a slip, but for now it doesn't look like a lynch will go through on him so I'm putting it on the backburner.

I agree with celtic, Greeney is an experienced mod and knows what he is doing. If he really messed up, he would have said something by now. But, how could Arlee have known that there was an Elvis Jones character in the game? She probably just looked for random guard names from the game and picked one. I'm still keeping my eye on Worgen but for now I will just FoS Worgenite.

Vote Arlee
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    There was a side quest in Arkham City where the Mad Hatter put you through these weird, trippy dream levels. He could be a mind control SK like a Vampire, but I don't think any inmates are VTs. The VTs seem to be random doctors and guards in the Asylum.

The comment about the second mafia group sets off warning bells in my head. I think that could have been a slip, but for now it doesn't look like a lynch will go through on him so I'm putting it on the backburner.

I agree with celtic, Greeney is an experienced mod and knows what he is doing. If he really messed up, he would have said something by now. But, how could Arlee have known that there was an Elvis Jones character in the game? She probably just looked for random guard names from the game and picked one. I'm still keeping my eye on Worgen but for now I will just FoS Worgenite.

Vote Arlee
    I wouldn't think so. Regardless of whether Arlee is actually who she claims to be, all this went down in PMs, and while Greeney said he would not punish people for PMing, it was highly discouraged, and personally, I think going against that is highly against the spirit of the game, even if it ensures your teams victory, and I don't see why Greeney should be at all obligated to respond to any of this.

Seems a little early to be voting though. Remember how last time we lynched someone for "slipping up" he turned out to be the cop?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if we get more people who agree the Mad Hatter is probably an SK I can give some more info on who it "may" be.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote stays where it is.

I've had a long day and it's not even over yet, so don't expect me to post anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I'm holding my ground on this one. I was convinced into lynching Treann even though I believed him to be town, and he was, so I feel my judgment can't be as bad as people think it is. It'll really suck for me if she turns out to be mafia, but whatever, I don't think she is, so I'm keeping a no vote for now.

Something.

Deleted
    Just a tip from the old site guys. In our games over there it tended to be a 2:1 ratio of town:scum. It was a general rule of thumb but not always followed. So figure ten scum total.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    Just a tip from the old site guys. In our games over there it tended to be a 2:1 ratio of town:scum. It was a general rule of thumb but not always followed. So figure ten scum total.
    I was thinking 9 myself. 3 scum teams with 3 each. 4 4 2 makes sense as well.

As for Arlee I'm inviting for the time being as I think votes coming too fast will limit out discussion. Greeney did drop the day down to 4 days (96 hours), and we only just hit the 29th hour.

unvote

My "vote" is still on Arlee. I'll move it back on tomorrow if others aren't so trigger happy tonight and hammer her down. It's my 2 year anniversary tonight so I'm taking the gf out to dinner here shortly and then calling it an early night. Gotta be up at 3am two more times this week til my 7 days off. Until tomorrow!

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 06:45 PM ----------

Meant unvoting, not inviting.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good point Decagon, I didn't consider that. As for the time being, I guess I will keep my vote on arlee because if I un vote I will probably just re vote tomorrow morning anyway. If you guys all unvote while I'm sleeping, I will unvote when I wake up. So many votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not posting earlier - had RL stuff to do before I could get to the computer. Although I'm tempted to put a vote on Arlee, I'm still wondering why no one has mentioned the lurker situation so far - still no new posts from Kuthe, Mumbles, and Roose - especially Kuthe who was pretty active in the other two or three games I was in. I'm guessing Greeney will replace Roose with Nuez (think that's his/her name) soon (and still no explanation of what went "haywire" with Arlee's role). Therefore, I'm just going to do this for now:

FoS Arlee
    FoS Kuthe
    FoS Mumbles85

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of Kuthe's posts have been tripping alarm bells too, as well as what Vanatos has said. But I can't put my finger square on Kuthe.

As for our other quiet ones.... well, we're in Day 3 now with over a fortnight of real time play time. So Roose, while having had half of that serving a ban has only made 1 post, and Mumbles and Kuthe have only made 6 and 7 posts respectively. Celtic has made 7 in the short time he's been playing already, while Kapaya is on 13, despite having spent some of it dead, equalling Allysene.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I was only giving my opinion and I also mentioned I could be wrong. Also, other people also believe there could be mafia groups in the game so I'm not the only one. If some of you are so worry, someone should investigate me at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm half suspecting the new people are scum just on account of the Night Kills so far tbh so I'm thinking of switching my vote to one of the new players, specifically a lurker.

The reason for this is in previous games, I think it's fairly unanamous that lurkers die. Especially if they are lurking to the extent of some of those you mentioned Dyra, and they don't just die from Lynches but also NKs. Now if we have someone better to lynch (In this case Arlee who might have made a slip up) we lynch them instead of a lurker, assuming there are lurkers and if the scum think they have found a TPR or someone is giving them trouble in game they would kill them instead of a lurker but my question is, why Keleb. He wasn't quite a lurker and I don't think he's posted enough to give of any kind of TPR vibe or give any of the scum trouble. Robo has a good post count and wasn't lurking at all and I also did not see him do either of those things (and he turned up scum and scum tend to avoid doing that) They seem like random NKs but not on lurkers, which is where random NKs should go.

Am I reading too much into it hoping that the story has clues on who plays what? All I can tell from this nights story is that Keleb died cause he didn't respond to the riddle. Robozerim died from some man who had made him a mark, anyone knows a character in the batman universe who does things like that?

Anyway, I'll still hold my vote against Arlee, even though it was asked to not throw PM's around, there was no rule against it. Same goes for Worgen.

Why Keleb? He wasn't quite a lurker and I don't think he's posted enough to give of any kind of TPR vibe or give any of the scum trouble.
    Eh, isn't it safe to assume that he got killed cause he didn't complete the riddle?
    "You, on the other hand," The Riddler continued, "didn't give me an answer and therefore got the answer wrong by default!"
    "Please no!"
    "Goodbye Doctor Young!" The Riddler responded "Tell Commissioner Gordon I say hello!"
    Also, +1 for that riddle!

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not complete the riddle either. Did everyone here complete either the first or second one? I did the first so it's possible he died from not completing both but I'd be surprised if he was the only one. Unless perhaps there is a character (the riddler) that can only kill people that don't complete his riddle. That is a possibility conidering Greeney said there was no reward for completing the riddles but something bad might not happen if you do, or something like that. Was there a riddle today, I forgot to check

Yeah there is, also I doubt he would kill off everyone that doesn't complete it. I think you might be right about that someone might be the riddler, sound like that char would have that kind of power.

"I, the Riddler, had it first, Joker got it last, Catwoman never did, and the Scarecrow received it twice. What am I?"
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-01-23 at 12:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completed the first two riddles. And nothing happened while I was asleep, but now I'm thinking about roose. It's possible he is strategically lurking and PMed greeney that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really that interested in this game to bother to attempt to post anything of value on my phone, let alone I've posted nothing of actual substance this game.

So many people without a lack of knowledge of Batman lore is scaring me.

@Kapaya. Zsasz killed Hugo Strange - Robo. Zsarz is a serial killer who tallies his kills onto his body. In this game I would stake he's an alone serial killer.
    The Riddler will also be a serial killer, but his kills don't go through unless you answer the riddle correctly. You won't randomly die if you don't answer the riddle, that would be crazy.

I've come to guess there is two mafia groups.
    Joker must have a crew, and then someone said the League of Shadows? I'm not sure who said that, but in Arkham City, Hugo worked with Ra's Al Ghul to wipe out the thugs.

Probably 4 Jokerz, 4 League, Zsasz, Riddler, Two-Face-x2.
    That's 10 super evilish villains, and 2 neutral vigils.

Then there is a towny vigil, more than likely. Then Cop (dead), doc + backup. Jailor (dead). Probably a Jack-OAT.
    Have to see in day4 if Robo was the only invest, or if there is a towny/neutral one as well.

Anyone thinking I normally talk, check the games if they exist. I don't.
    I come up with stuff by myself, and hope it's right. Probably won't be due to me not playing Mafia in forever.
    I'll spill if needed.

As for the whole Arlee thing, I believe she is the liar, not a muck-up on Greeney.
    Now I'm not voting on her straight away, lingering the day on leaves a higher time-frame on people screwing up and revealing themselves.
    See how it goes, but as she's the closest thing to a screw-up then I have a FoS on her. And if she turns up mafia, then there are 1-2 who are pretty open on defending her ass. See how it pans out.

Greeney, can you update Post#1 again please, and add day1 lynch/night1, day2 lynch/night2. Thanks

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post

Vote Arlee
    Night1's interview. Elvis Jones is in the title, check it out. That's where she would have pulled the name from if she did fake it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Sorry for not posting earlier - had RL stuff to do before I could get to the computer. Although I'm tempted to put a vote on Arlee, I'm still wondering why no one has mentioned the lurker situation so far - still no new posts from Kuthe, Mumbles, and Roose - especially Kuthe who was pretty active in the other two or three games I was in. I'm guessing Greeney will replace Roose with Nuez (think that's his/her name) soon (and still no explanation of what went "haywire" with Arlee's role). Therefore, I'm just going to do this for now:

FoS Arlee
    FoS Kuthe
    FoS Mumbles85
    I mentioned the inactivity in one of my posts this day. I don't see Roose or Mumbles with many posts, and most of Kuthe's aren't readable/understandable to me in my constant tiredness. I have a feeling one of the three has a scum role, and a possible TPR role on a second person. Who knows though.
    wyrd bið ful aræd