Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Night 3, only Scarecrow/Batman's kill exists. It is again an odd night, so this fits for the second serial killer (assuming this serial killer follows the same line as Zsasz's role). We have a missing kill from Assassins Mafia, which could be explained by a protected kill target, a role block or jailer role used on Assassins Mafia member, or that Krayzy was killed prior to killing someone else. We did get confirmation from listo that Krayzy visited Dyra in the night prior to dying (either with a jail or kill attempt). We also have a missing Riddler kill (explained by targeted person getting riddle right?) and a missing Funhouse Mafia kill.
    Trying to remember. I think on Night 3, we had the 'R' riddle and Greeney in the narration with the Riddler mentioned something along the lines that even a monkey could solve it. So I am assuming that meant the puzzle was one of the easier ones and most people got it right and therefore it could explain the missing Riddler kill if the theory holds that the target subject must missed solving the puzzle in order to get killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I still don't know, Van, I don't know if the lore actually really reveals much.

Does anyone remember who replaced Saint Sinner?

I know Aethon replaced Allysense, but I can't remember who Saint Sinner's replacement was.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Saint's replacement was Celtic209.

ao we really can't be safe to tell which characters are in a mafia and which ones are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    ao we really can't be safe to tell which characters are in a mafia and which ones are not.
    Not in my opinion at least.

Thanks, Van.

Something.

In my opinion the ones I'm fairly sure of is that The mad hatter and the rider are not "scum." The mad hatter has not killed ot my knowledge and the riddler works off the riddles. makes no sense for him to be aligned

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion the ones I'm fairly sure of is that The mad hatter and the rider are not "scum." The mad hatter has not killed ot my knowledge and the riddler works off the riddles. makes no sense for him to be aligned
    The who now?

Why do you believe the Mad Hatter to not be scum? He could be aligned with another person, another group (Funhouse or Assassins), or he could just not have a killing role at all (unless, like pointed out by Dyra and a few others, his killing role is narrow and dependent on stuff).

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    The who now?

Why do you believe the Mad Hatter to not be scum? He could be aligned with another person, another group (Funhouse or Assassins), or he could just not have a killing role at all (unless, like pointed out by Dyra and a few others, his killing role is narrow and dependent on stuff).
    If Mad Hatter is Kapaya, then there would be no reason why Faraway would target him for a role block if they were both on the same team. Kapaya/Mad Hatter is most likely not Funhouse. He could easily be part of the others, but I don't see Mad Hatter being an assassin, and we've had no flavor of him killing outside his interview. He could have a very narrow kill frame (can only kill Alice) though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:08 PM ----------

Oh and he typo'd the riddler as the rider.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:15 PM ----------

Is anyone else suspicious of listo as our other tracker was town? We've had 2 jailkeepers (one town one mafia) and I would assume that works with the rest of the roles as well. listo may very well be a tracker, but a mafia one. He targeted assassins mafia night 2 and 3, so if he were part of their scum team, those would be wasted. If he was funhouse, he would have known Faraway wasn't Mad Hatter and wouldn't have pushed so hard for his lynch. Scratch that idea, just something I was thinking.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I think listo took a big chance to come out and say he was tracker, I'd like to think he's town, but we can't really confirm him as town anymore than we can anyone else.

Also, how could the Riddler not be scum? The Riddler in the story (I haven't been reading it all, tbh) seems pretty malicious and seems to be at least trying to kill people. I don't think he's aligned with anyone, but I still think he's scum.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he meant scum team.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he meant scum team.
    Ah, okay. That makes sense then.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Mad Hatter is Kapaya, then there would be no reason why Faraway would target him for a role block if they were both on the same team. Kapaya/Mad Hatter is most likely not Funhouse. He could easily be part of the others, but I don't see Mad Hatter being an assassin, and we've had no flavor of him killing outside his interview. He could have a very narrow kill frame (can only kill Alice) though.[COLOR="red"]
    Ummm... it isn't the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland.

sorry, I really should watch what I post!

Anyways if the riddler kills each night based on the riddle he couldn't possibly win if he should just stay alive. that's why I think he's something like Harvey dent, a survivor.

we should lynch dya, falbacca, or mumble is my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    Ummm... it isn't the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
    His name is Jarvis Tetch. He is a normal human who believes he is actually the mad hatter. He hates 'Alice'.

I'm confused as to why Dyra and Fal are under the scope?
    But w/e.

I want to know what the hatter does. Honestly would surprise me if he turns out being the doc or backup.

Also, i was thinking what's the chance of traitors? Like in regular games. Could explain one or two missing kills.

Mind my lack of posting. Farewells. So been intoxicated.
    Also spelling or lack of sense can be blamed on my new phone. At work currently

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 11:56 AM ----------

Also. Where be art thou worgz?
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think of that Aethon, but just because he can do something with Riddles doesn't mean that he's entirely limited to riddles as well.

Dyra and Fal are under the scope because of Fal's post about Dyra last game (and vote on Dyra) and Dyra's targeting of Fal this night (assuming we believe listo).

I'm wondering where Worge is as well, he hasn't posted once, and it's a few days in already.

Something.

I didn't think of that Aethon, but just because he can do something with Riddles doesn't mean that he's entirely limited to riddles as well.
    Why? we can see if his target gets the riddle right he doesn't get the kill. the nights they got it right we seen nothing else form him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? we can see if his target gets the riddle right he doesn't get the kill. the nights they got it right we seen nothing else form him.
    Could just be a lore thing and they were protected or the Riddler was roleblocked. Who knows, perhaps the Riddler is dependent on someone else as well and can only kill sometimes.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could just be a lore thing and they were protected or the Riddler was roleblocked. Who knows, perhaps the Riddler is dependent on someone else as well and can only kill sometimes.
    I think that the Riddler targets a player, and if they answer the riddle posted in the forum incorrectly (or not at all, as has been revealed), they get NKed or role-revealed to a scum team.

Depends on how powerful Greeney made the Riddler. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree that the Riddler can only kill someone if they got the answer wrong. But I do see that I got a little suspicion, but I am town and if I could prove it any other way I would.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mod: vote count and time remaining please?
    UNVOTE.
    I need to do some scum hunting. Superbowl tomorrow though.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1