Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Well he sure as hell isn't a doc, and Dyra claimed she opposited her targets role.
    Batman killed Kap, and he as altered by Scarecrow, so he's either a jailor or a bodyguard normally.
    Why isn't he a doc?

Also, what is a bodyguard?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

but why did batman jail/protect/whatever the mad hatter? if hes jailing and protecting the mad hatter that makes no sense

10+ Year Old Account
    One small question, where does it even imply that it was the scarecrow that caused this to happen? It might be there, and I just am tired enough to not see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    One small question, where does it even imply that it was the scarecrow that caused this to happen? It might be there, and I just am tired enough to not see it.
    Before Batman knew it he was hearing things from his past.
    The masked man suddenly vanished, but he was once again started having delusions. The Joker was leading him into Arkham, where he was strapped in a straightjacket alongside Harley Quinn's, who appeared to be a nurse with a gun. Bane and Zsasz looked like they were guards at this asylum. They brought Batman up the Scarecrow to diagnose him. The Scarecrow was holding a clipboard.
    "Just have to check your prisoner, dear" Scarecrow told them.
    "Whatever, just be quick," Harley replied while waiting for Scarecrow to finish his examination, "He's not lookin' too good!"
    "No, he doesn't," Scarecrow answered. "We really should feel sorry for him. He never fully got over his parent's death. It left him quite insane."

As Batman hallucinated someone seemed to have jumped him, trying to place a mask on his head.
    All Batman suddenly saw were faces of gigantic rabbits. He defeated one after another, as if each was nothing more than a moving mannequin. When there was only one left, it said ""I just wanted to find Alice!" Batman punched it with all the force he could master. The last rabbit felt different however, it felt like it had a skull and that skull felt as if it was just fractured fatally.
    It doesn't quite imply that it was the Scarecrow that did it, but it could be perceived that way.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    So vanatos is probably a vt because every single scum seems to have night actions so far.
    So both mafia teams kills didnt go through or lots of people hated Kapaya.

So I was thinking about deadshot. Because so far every scum has extra roles than kill, it makes sense that due to Zsasz's fate his secondary skill is like a Veteran, or survival bomb for you forum only players. Target him and you die.

Also, so Clayface is missing from his prison room, has anyone ever heard of a 'copycat' role in forum mafia? Appears their targets alligence, and has their ability? Because I know disguisers wouldn't work on forum mafia, but I remember reading about a 'thief'? Role when guessing Dyras, and Clayface could pull that off.

Also so Ivy makes her first appearance, I would have guessed she had a power like Mad Hatter, but how many witches could there be.

Also the guy with the metal mask in the last story. Is that Azrael? Sounds like him, and he has already mentioned bane in the story prior to that. Not sure what he would do, possible vigil or jack, but we haven't heard of him before.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only can we not know Dyra has caused a death as there was only one NK, a scum could easily have targeted Kapaya and Batmans role isn't protection, I also consider it a waste of a lynch to lynch Dyra since we don't need her dead.

Dyra, though please answer why you targeted batman.

Vote:Mumbles

Reasons obvious, same person my vote was on yesterday until I had to switch to falb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because it's mentioned in the lore does not mean they are actual players in the game though. It's entirely possible (and probably likely as well) but we can't take that for 100% to be true.

Ana, we don't necessarily know that we don't need to lynch Dyra. Who says that she's telling the truth about her role (she could be lying about this as well) and telling the truth about her win condition? What proof do we have that she's a survivor rather than scum?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's batman, making him a doc just seems. Unusual, especially with you guys calling him a vigil all game. But I guess it's possible.

Now that event of batman having delusions happened in Arkham Asylum, that same scene of Joker and Quinn played t. And it was due to Scarecrows gas.
    It even said batman was having delusions, and who causes that? Scarecrow, duh.

Bodyguards defend their target, and kill off anyone who attacks them, so it's unlikely he's a bg, because who would target the possible scum.

Jailors roleblock their target, you know the important feature of jailers, not the immunity feature. If the jailor thought the Kapa kills people, then he could roleblock him to stop it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I'll point out we have between 2 and 5 scum left I think, or should I say we either have 2 or 5 scum left and if it's 2 scum left then Dyra is one of them and we don't even need her dead.

My logic is someone who played with Greeney before said scum is usually 1/3 of town which would be 10 people. We've so far killed 5 scum leaving 5 possible scum left unless the survivors are counted as scum in which case we've killed 8 with 2 left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman is unlikely to be a bodyguard as it would be extremely unlikely that Kapaya would not only target someone with a killing role, but that he'd target someone Batman is defending.

I follow you on the Batman not being a doc though, that makes sense to me.

It's possible Ana, we seem to be doing pretty well with killing scum the past few nights, so I can see them being fairly limited in numbers at this point. However, it's also possible that they are more abundant than we think and the town is actually in a worse position than we think we are.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anak, I beg of you, make sense of what you are saying.
    You can't say you trust Dyra and also say you believe Batman doesn't defend/roleblock people.

She said her role opposites people's abilities. She said she targeted batman n3, talia died.
    Make sense of it.

why did batman target kapaya anyways?

15+ Year Old Account
    If this were a previous game where pming definitely was okay, then I would assume Batman is in contact with Dyra and that was a planned target and kill. Either Dyra is the odd night SK and just used Batman again to gain our trust, or Dyra is using her ability to a town advantage (under the role she divulged to us).

Is she the second SK and Riddler just a random killing offshoot? So far Dyra has only been involved in kills on night 3 and night 5. Night 4 she targeted Falbacca, and Night 2 she targeted Robozerim. Robo's doc protection on Krayzy should have killed Krayzy on night 2, so he must of had a second protection from someone else still alive, or Dyra lied about that target.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, in my online gaming mafia games, it's usually a ratio of 8:4:3. 8 townies, 4 mafia on a team, 3 alone neutrals.
    So I'd basically double that, I would say that neutrals aren't countered as the apparent Greeney's: 10:30 of scum to town, but honestly I can't be certain.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    why did batman target kapaya anyways?
    Either what I said about him jailing the mad hatter to stop a possible kill, or bad thing happening, or what Rolo said about him working with Dyras Scarecrow are both possible options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Anak, I beg of you, make sense of what you are saying.
    You can't say you trust Dyra and also say you believe Batman doesn't defend/roleblock people.

She said her role opposites people's abilities. She said she targeted batman n3, talia died.
    Make sense of it.
    It's possible talio was targeted by another scum.
    and also say you believe Batman doesn't defend/roleblock people.
    I never did, I said it was a possibility he doesn't. Which it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is really much we can do until we hear from some of the lurkers and Dyra.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's possible talio was targeted by another scum.

I never did, I said it was a possibility he doesn't. Which it is.
    Highly unlikely as it even says Batman cracked her neck, not anyone else like usual.

And I'll shutup about you saying he might not be protection, I misread you wrong. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Scarecrow's targetting Batman and there were no other kills? Any roleblockers want to reveal themselves with a lead, or maybe block the same person next night to confirm that a kill got blocked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have any information about anything at all?

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm heading to bed. Gotta get up at 3am for work. Woohoo. I would also like to hear from a few other silent people. Night all.
    wyrd bið ful aræd