10+ Year Old Account
    Following a rolo gut lynch, eh?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I can just end Kuthe's life right now so we do not have to wait probably close to 3 hours for anyone else to do it.

Vote: Kuthe

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure what the hell, we need to get a lynch off and I don't think we're going to vote on anyone else, even though I'm more suspicious of others (i.e. rolo).

Edit: Nvm, listo got there first.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Following a rolo gut lynch, eh?
    Looks that way. I wasn't expecting people to jump over what I said so easily. I was trying to get discussion on the matter, or Kuthe to respond.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

i think we were all looking at kuthe anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bother to check the Fun Stuff forums for 24hour hours, and come back to about to be lynched for a gut vote from someone who has done little as me all game?

So because I troll-ish play at the start of the game because I had little enthusiasm to play, I'm scum?
    Yey.

D1: I don't go for Day1 lynches. Never do. Didn't vote for anyone.
    D2: Another random lynch, with so many people focusing on Eniah, obviously not a scum. Didn't vote for anyone.
    D3: Basically a mod-killer muckup. Didn't vote for anyone.
    D4: Worgen says vote on faraway. So people mindlessly do, I explained that I wanted Worgen to explain why. You thought he was Mad Hatter, and it even turned out Hatter wasn't even scum. Voted for Worgen so he would talk.
    D5: Falbacca. Another AFK kill Voted for Fal because hell, your going to lynch her anyway.

Honestly wished I had checked this earlier, because now I'm screwed either way for role-calling.
    I'm Alfred Pennyworth, Back-Up Doctor. Obviously I can't heal anyone because well, the main doc is still alive, and I need their kit.
    Now I think I know who the Town Doc is, because they talked abit strange-ish about the doctor role days back, but I obviously can't be certain. And I sure as hell wasn't going to pm a random person who could be doc, and turn out to be scum.

I have some theories on who could be who, but suggestions of what certain people are doing, and how they are acting at times, but you'd have to give me like an hour and a half. I have to start work soon, and then I'll have to write the whole thing out on my iPad.
    Please god don't just random lynch the back-up doc on a gut vote from Rolo. Just because we are ahead of the scum, doesn't mean you won't need my healing if the main doc dies.

Also I like how "Some of his early game responses seemed rather odd. Not scummy, but just odd. While he seems to be scum hunting here and there, he hasn't really been pullin the trigger on anyone".
    I could say the same about you Rolo, good job champ.
    You have done as much as me, and as I just explained how I can't do anything, I'm not detective or a cop, or anything that can find scum, at the moment I'm a night-actionless Doc, so what's your excuse for why you don't pull the trigger?

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:31 AM ----------

Oh, so Listo pulled the trigger anyway anyway.
    W/e's.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:33 AM ----------

Just the way how they talk, some people could use the super random crazy guesses I guess?

Decagon - Doc.
    Rolo - Batman.
    Listo - obviously tracker.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

unvote

don't mean anything but i feel sorryf or kind of just hopping aboard there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    unvote
    Far too late. He's been hammered already.

And this, gentlemen, is why bandwagoning is bad.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Far too late. He's been hammered already.

And this, gentlemen, is why bandwagoning is bad.
    I didnt expect it to hoep on so quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I didnt expect it to hoep on so quick
    That's what scum do: if they see a possible non-mafia lynch they can all jump on it for the kill.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead man walking, ill make this my last post.
    http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/a...Roles-72597749
    Greeney linked that on post one. Check it out, it's good for these unusual roles, might be able to work out what roles there are if weird stuff happens.

Bonam fortunam.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

15+ Year Old Account
    The final vote went in, it is unofficial night. No one should be talking, let alone any opinions on said lynch. We can discuss it come day 7.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Day 6 Summary:
    Ra's Al Ghul smiled, proud of his work. The Joker was dead and perhaps it would finally set Batman straight. The Joker was the worst criminal Gotham City had ever seen and perhaps now Batman would realize that he was meant to be the next Demon's Head and help rid the world of crime. Deep down he knew Hugo Strange would have never been able to succeed. Having found out about Talia's death only made it a greater priority to find his own successor.

However, he noticed someone coming towards him. The biggest problem was that the same body was lying on the floor in front of him, with a giant smile.

"No!" Ra's said, unbelieving.
    "Yeeeeeeeeeees!" The deep voice stated.
    "It was never you!" Ra's Al Ghul stated, backing away cautiously.
    "Only sometimes!" The voice responded laughing nastily.
    Ra's pulled out his sword and took a swing, but the only response was laughter.

It looked as if it could be the Joker himself; He was the same size, the same height, the same appearance. But he couldn't be...

By the time Batman made his way over to the Joker, dizzy with a pounding headache, he found Ra's Al Ghul body look as if he was flattened to death. Batman didn't understand it; All he could do was wonder what Ra's Al Ghul was doing in Arkham.

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. BrandonC
    4. Anakso
    5. listo95
    6. Mumbles85
    7. Blood Fox
    8. rolo4804
    9. Firebert
    10. Decagon
    11. Vanatos
    12. Celtic209
    13. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town
    Day 5: Falbacca - Joker - Framer, 3 Life Scum - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 5: Kapaya v2 - Mad Hatter - Hypnotist - Survivor
    Day 6: Kuthe - Ra's Al Ghul - Godfather - Assassins Mafia

Character: Ra's Al Ghul
    You are Ra's Al Ghul, the Demon's Head of the League of Assassins. Knowing that the Lazarus Pit has begun to corrupt your mind, you realize you can't survive much longer without leaving an heir to the League of Assassins. Although you have always wanted Bruce Wayne, the Batman, to become your successor, it is becoming more and more clear that it may never happened.

Recently, a psychiatrist named Hugo Strange has seeked you out as well as the Lazarus Pit and clearly wants to control the League of Assassins to rid Gotham of the scum there. While Batman is still your first choice to be your successor, Hugo Strange has at least proven he is willing to do one thing that Bruce Wayne never could; He could kill for the greater good. You decided to give him a chance in addition to unlimited supplies and funds.

Role: Godfather, League of Assassins Mafia
    You are the (Demon's) Head of the League of Assassins Mafia. Each night you will select the player you want to kill. As the Godfather you will appear innocent to anyone who tries to investigate you.

Win Condition: Kill all enemies.
    You can only win this game if everyone outside of the League of Assassins Mafia has been wiped clean for the greater good.
    It is now Night 6!
    You have 48 hours to get your night actions in!
    Night ends Wednesday at 11:00 PM EST

Notice: A week today, I'm intending to reduce the lengths of nights to 24 hours.
    I would do it now, but I'll be too busy this week to handle it, so I'm giving you all a decent notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    *headbumping in preparation for day*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping.

Also, those dogs are cute. xD

Something.

Night 6 Summary:
    "Did you figure out my riddle yet?" Batman heard the Riddler call.
    "You'll never get away with this, Edward."
    "I don't truly care detective," The Riddler responded, "the only thing I care about is if you can figure out my riddles! Your next victim is inside Secure Transit."

He pictured the glass with the green writing on it and the answer came to him.
    "Whatever goes up, eventually comes down."

The Riddler was planning to drop an elevator on someone. Batman raced back to Intensive Treatment and made his way to Secure Transit.

There was a guard standing by the elevator.
    "Get out!" Batman yelled, the guard turned around to look at him.
    "What's going on Batman?"
    "The elevator might be rigged to explode," Batman suggested, "you might be in danger!"
    "Are you sure?" The guard asked walking towards him.
    Batman stared upwards at the elevator waiting several stories above them.

From the corner of his eyes Batman saw something and he turned immediately, but it was too late. The guard turned into some sort of monster, and it only took Batman a moment to figure out that the monster was Clayface.

Clayface used his powers to hold Batman against the wall, suffocating him with his body. It all made sense to Batman now, how it seemed like Joker was able to be in multiple places at once. Batman knew he was in trouble and that Clayface could kill him with ease if he didn't fight back quickly enough. He recalled that during the last fight he had with Clayface he found that Clayface was weak to electricity. He pulled out his remote Batarang; Luckily he could still see out of his eyes and use his one hand to guide the batarang through an electric circuit nearby and directly into Clayface's head.

Clayface started yelling in pain. Once Batman regained his breath he guided the batarang back to himself. He noticed that Clayface was just underneath the elevator now and it suddenly came crashing down. Batman could not find any clay coming out of the elevator, and the screaming stopped as electric sparks ran rampant.

Batman grabbed the back of his head, it seemed that his encounter with Clayface left him with a horrible Migraine.

Alive:
    1. Worgenite
    2. Dyra
    3. BrandonC
    4. Anakso
    5. listo95
    6. Mumbles85
    7. Blood Fox
    8. rolo4804
    9. Firebert
    10. Decagon
    11. Vanatos
    12. Nuex
    Dead:
    Day 1: Nightfury Treann - Commissioner Gordon - Cop - Town
    Night 1: Kel - Mr. Freeze - Jailkeeper - Town
    Night 1: Silkku - Oracle - Tracker - Town
    Night 1: Elyaan - Jack Ryder - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Day 2: Eniah - Harvey Dent - Linked Mason - Survivor
    Day 2: Kapaya - Two Face - Vigilante, Linked Mason - Survivor
    Night 2: Foxximcleod - Elvis Jones - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 2: Keleb - Penny Young - Vanilla Townie, Miller - Town
    Night 2: Robozerim - Hugo Strange - Interviewer, Doctor - Assassins Mafia
    Day 3: Arlee - Jon Forrester - Vanilla Townie - Town
    Night 3: Krayzy - Talia Al Ghul - Town Turner, Jailkeeper - Assassins Mafia
    Day 4: Faraway14 - Harley Quinn - Roleblocker, Fake CC - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 4: The Dwarf Lover - Zsasz - Killer (even nights), Hider (odd nights) - Serial Killer
    Night 4: Lysah - William North - Redirected Cop - Town
    Day 5: Falbacca - Joker - Framer, 3 Life Scum - Funhouse Mafia
    Night 5: Kapaya v2 - Mad Hatter - Hypnotist - Survivor
    Day 6: Kuthe - Ra's Al Ghul - Godfather - Assassins Mafia
    Night 6: Celtic209 - Clayface - Godfather - Funhouse Mafia

Character: Clayface
    Before you came to be known as Clayface, you were considered a second rate actor. After talking with the Joker, you have decided to sign up for role of a lifetime; You get to play the lead, the archnemesis of Batman, and the greatest villain of all time: The Joker.

Role: Godfather, Funhouse Mafia
    Due to the Joker's recent Health Issues, he has given you free run of the place to carry on his diabolical plans as you shapeshift into him and take over his identity. Once all is said and done, no one will be able to doubt your acting skill.

Win Condition: You win with the Funhouse Mafia.
    There is only one condition of the Funhouse mafia. Kill everyone else in Arkham... And laugh about it!
    It is now Day 7:
    You have 3 days to lynch. Day ends Saturday, February 16, at 11:30 PM EST.
    12 alive means 7 to lynch.

did the two god fathers die back to back? freaking sweet sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like night ran out again?

This is looking very good for us right now, we probably only have 2 mafia members left, a few survivors, and likely a few SKs to deal with. The SKs so far seem to be pretty good about taking out the mafia for us though. xD

Alright listo and Dyra, tell us your stuffs.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming Deadshot is Assassins and all things equal, we have 1 Funhouse remaining as well. I would assume the same with the serial killer. Now, is Riddler the second SK, or the third. I say third if we are still thinking we have an odd night SK to oppose Zsasz.

Good to see Kuthe actually was scum. I felt bad after I saw his long post. Seems like everyone went and posted at the same time.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Batman noticed green writing on the top of the elevator; Only the bottom seemed to have been damaged drastically. He was able to make the writing out.

Day 7: Riddle me this!

My first letter is e,
    My final one is as well.
    I am eight characters long,
    Yet I can contain a single letter.
    Figure out my riddle,
    Or I'll see you in hell.

What am I?