10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    We kill the Batman, Decagon.

Am I doing it right?
    The last time someone said that, they died night one (Ely). xD

So, are we just assuming that Brandon's RC/CC was legit?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I do not know enough about batman to say. It's possible he has a fake CC role, like the last SK who could be hider or fake CC and Brandon chose FakeCC so gets to claim that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I would think Batman would be a character, it would be odd to learn after the game that there was not a Batman in the game.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 02:58 AM ----------

Anyways, I'm off for the night.

Something.

Deleted
    For anyone that doesn't want to scroll back, I CC'd ages ago as Zach Franklin and RC'd as a VT.

As things stand, I think that Brandon's claim is about as trustworthy as mine (which is to say, not very, however I trust mine and so I am okay with trusting Brandon's for now), so I'm fine with trusting it for now if people want to.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I was aware of you posting recently, that's why I voted Brandon over you. But you still don't post as frequently as Deca or Fox.[COLOR="red"]
    But, we are still posting. Right? You said earlier we "aren't" posting which is kind of misleading (see below). How much a person post is only one factor, there are other things too.

By the looks of it these are the people I'm most suspicious of.
    Vanatos
    BrandonC

Now, If I'm perfectly honest I'm not entirely unsuspicious of either of you Decagon or Blood Fox, but you're both posting where as the former two aren't and since I have nothing to go on but a gut feeling about the four of you, that shall be the deciding factor.

I changed this about five times between fox and Vanatos and at one point Decagon before hitting post. Really not sure which one to go with but given our discussions about mumbles I'm not comfortable voting him just as a back up.
    So you are unsure who you're voting. Who will it be next?

10+ Year Old Account
    Either or between you, fox or Decagon. For now you unless someone says something to change my mind, which I doubt will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either or between you, fox or Decagon. For now you unless someone says something to change my mind, which I doubt will happen.
    You took Brandon off your list?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least until someone disputes or questions the character claim, but like I said I don't know about about batman to do so my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanatos View Post
    But, we are still posting. Right? You said earlier we "aren't" posting which is kind of misleading (see below). How much a person post is only one factor, there are other things too.

So you are unsure who you're voting. Who will it be next?
    I wasn't aware anyone was quite sure who is scum and who is not at this point. we don't have much for hard evidence because no one really has had to defend themselves much. anyways post count is a semi-valid way to vote. A VT's only power int his game is to lynch, put pressure on someone and talk. It's more likely a VT is more talkative than a scum.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    You took Brandon off your list?
    I don't know if I trust brandon's CC but vanatos doesn't seem like a bad lynch target in my opinion, and after his last post I"m willing to say he is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's likely that the town are the ones posting the most, but posting the most doesn't necessarily mean they are town, scum could post A LOT to "hide" behind their post count, and if they're good enough, they can probably fabricate stuff and get the town confused or otherwise offtrack.

Keep in mind that Nuex was very close to being lynched, and as one of (or the most) quiet players, he turned out to be town. Of course, on the other side, while he posted a bit more than Nuex, Faraway lurked quite a bit and he turned out to be scum.

Post count at this point doesn't seem like it would be a great indicator of affiliation, in my opinion post count is more of an afterthought, or something that goes along with other evidence/suspicion, like "Greeney seems a little scummy, look at his vote record, and as an additional suspicion his post count is low!".

Also, did Van CC/RC?

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 10:39 AM ----------

I still say that rolo was onto something when he was Daykilled, he said he was going to say who his "third" suspicion was, based on a comment made on the last day of Day 6, looking back, not much stood out to me other than:

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Far too late. He's been hammered already.

And this, gentlemen, is why bandwagoning is bad.
    It's not much, but maybe rolo was onto something and thought his third suspect was scum, and so he got Daykilled for it?

Also, I didn't ever see Dyra respond to this:

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    4 a team we still potentially have 5 scum left alive. 2 people wouldn't be making kill attempts of those 5, and could potentially get away from coming up on a tracker. At least coming up on a trackers radar with your target remaining alive gives you some sort of townie rationale (much like Dyra on N4).

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 07:36 AM ----------

Also, a couple things I re-read from page 84 (end of day/night 4). The person who killed Zsasz was wearing a metal face plate (much like was mentioned in the previous night phase story) and that person is Deadshot and not Azrael. Secondly, Dyra targeted Falbacca on Night 4 but Funhouse (assumption due to green smile) killed Lysah. I (as well as Dyra and a few others) took that as Jokers personal calling card, but Dyra's role would have caused Falbacca/Joker to protect instead of kill. Green smile must just be the Funhouse calling card and not specifically Jokers.
    I may have missed it as I don't read that carefully when I look back at posts, but I still would like a response to that, or a redirection to where it was responded to.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Van has.

Firebert said he would at L-2 but Firebert is notorious for fake claiming. This means if he is the SK he almost definitely chose fake CC so he could do that, but I don't find it likely he's scum, but if he does claim I wouldn't really trust it anyway.

Really anyone could fake claim with the fake CC thing, it makes finding fake claims harder because not only can they claim a TPR and we can't call them on it (since we don't know how many TPRs there are) they can claim VT or anything and use their fake CC to seal the deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, and that's why I'm kind of reluctant to believe any roleclaims at all (this includes Brandon, Mumbles, and Dyra) at this point.

Keep in mind that earlier in the Mafia Day, Fire was very open and even suggested a mass rolecall. I don't know if that has any relevance associated with it, but I find it odd that someone who suggest something like that when it's known everyone can fake it, even TPRs are likely to fake it to prevent themselves from being killed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 11:01 AM ----------

I hate to defocus any discussion, but where has listo been? I'd say the same about Worge, but it's obvious that he's not interested in playing anymore, so we at least know where he is.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deca, I've been busy trying to catch up in school, also being sick can really get annoying. I have checked like once a day but haven't really seen a need to post since I said I would CC later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Deca, I've been busy trying to catch up in school, also being sick can really get annoying. I have checked like once a day but haven't really seen a need to post since I said I would CC later.
    Ah, alright, well, get better then!

Something.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I wasn't aware anyone was quite sure who is scum and who is not at this point. we don't have much for hard evidence because no one really has had to defend themselves much. anyways post count is a semi-valid way to vote. A VT's only power int his game is to lynch, put pressure on someone and talk. It's more likely a VT is more talkative than a scum.
    I dunno about that. I have played in enough games where the most talkative people are also scum.

It's likely that the town are the ones posting the most, but posting the most doesn't necessarily mean they are town, scum could post A LOT to "hide" behind their post count, and if they're good enough, they can probably fabricate stuff and get the town confused or otherwise offtrack.

Keep in mind that Nuex was very close to being lynched, and as one of (or the most) quiet players, he turned out to be town. Of course, on the other side, while he posted a bit more than Nuex, Faraway lurked quite a bit and he turned out to be scum.

Post count at this point doesn't seem like it would be a great indicator of affiliation, in my opinion post count is more of an afterthought, or something that goes along with other evidence/suspicion, like "Greeney seems a little scummy, look at his vote record, and as an additional suspicion his post count is low!".

I still say that rolo was onto something when he was Daykilled, he said he was going to say who his "third" suspicion was, based on a comment made on the last day of Day 6, looking back, not much stood out to me other than:

It's not much, but maybe rolo was onto something and thought his third suspect was scum, and so he got Daykilled for it?
    Deca, I'm glad you agree scum could come in many different shape and sizes. The comment you was quoting was the one made by Firebert concerning the perils of bandwagoning after Kuthe made his fake character claim which turned out to be false. So maybe rolo was referring to Firebert?!

I think Rolo have two people as his third suspicion (see below).

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    We were still missing night kills last night, so it's even valid that Dyra prevented a kill by reversing a killers ability. Her target could potentially be my third suspicion. There's still the suspicion on a comment made as well.
    Dyra's target was Anakso, so the latter is one of Rolo's third suspicion as well as Firebert.

Anyways, I went back and did some checking and it turned out everyone left in the game have voted for both a Funhouse and Assassin player during the whole game except for two players. Those two players are Anakso and Firebert. Unless I missed a vote somewhere, they both have only voted for Funhouse members Saint(Celtic), Faraway, and Falbacca during the game, but never any of the verified Assassin members.

Vote Anakso

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I didn't ever see Dyra respond to this:

I may have missed it as I don't read that carefully when I look back at posts, but I still would like a response to that, or a redirection to where it was responded to.
    Wasn't aware that needed responding to, since that was only ever conjecture.....

But since you ask, the theory behind that was that that was the first kill that had a green smile painted on. Seeing as Greeney has been incredibly good to us about giving us hints and clues as to the true identity of each night's killer where possible, and the amount of lore devoted to The Joker up to that point, and (with the death of Harley Quinn) the discovery of the Funhouse Mafia, it seemed plausible that it could have been the first kill committed by him.

However, as Rolo pointed out, that was impossible with my targeting of Falbacca that same night. It now seems more likely that with the discovery of Clayface was posing as The Joker, he was the actual murderer that night.

And that's some good thinking Brandon. I think I can get behind that logic.

VOTE Anakso

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I suppose it's somewhat sound that it's possible Ana and/or Fire are in the Assassin's Mafia because of their vote record, but don't forget that all the votes (after rolo's initial vote) on Kuthe (the only Assassin's member to be lynched) happened in a matter of hours, many people were unable to post because Day ended so quickly from that. Hell, I was unable to vote or even say anything by the time listo had cast the final vote. Fire, however, was there the entire time, and he seemed to be opposed to the lynch. I'm not even sure Ana was awake at this point.

Looking back, it looks like after the second vote was cast (10am my time) and the last vote was cast (3:20pm my time) 5:20 hours went by. I'm too lazy right now to remember what the time difference between me and Ana, but I think that was the middle of the night for him.

Personally, I'd rather get behind a Fire lynch, since he's gotten more suspicion from everyone than Ana, and he has more reason to get that suspicion.

Vote: Fire

Okay, Dyra, that makes sense. I didn't actually think that he was really on to something, I just wanted clarification more than anything.

Also, I think you mean to say Van, Dyra, as he was the one who posted that.

Something.

I am 80% sure ana has a night role of some kind, I'll tell you tomorrow but I think its a lot more likely that he is town over firebert.

Vote: firebert

I'll Claim my role and Character during the next day phase if I am not killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I think you mean to say Van, Dyra, as he was the one who posted that.
    When will my brain stop derping?.... T_T

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I am 80% sure ana has a night role of some kind, I'll tell you tomorrow but I think its a lot more likely that he is town over firebert.

Vote: firebert

I'll Claim my role and Character during the next day phase if I am not killed.

Well then. Here's hoping you go the route of listo and somehow survive.

Something.