10+ Year Old Account

Conquest points bug, or silly design?

So for the first time really ever (at least that I can remember), I won some rbg's. Now, these rbg's were done early in the week, and I was excited to not only finally get to do some, but to get the conquest cap. When the weekend rolls around, and I can do arena to finish off the cap, I'm confused when after 2 wins, I stop getting points. I'm stuck at 1800/2200.

So was this a bug? Or does it really matter WHEN I do my rbg's. Because that just seems silly. If I get to 1800 and then win 1 rbg I get 400 more points, but if I win 2-4 rbg's then do randoms/arena I dont?
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

Deleted
    Silly design and one of the reasons that I still think it's an bug they can't be bothered to fix they then turned into an feature.

Blizzard forces us to do both. Its Silly and I have nfi why.

you have any idea how hard it is to get a RBG team as a ret pally? I even moved to Darkspear and still cant find a group, its pretty much "LFM Healers, locks/mages, or FCs"

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel you Vathius. As a BM hunter, I have a better shot, but I still dont have one of those "must have" rolls to fill. The thing that pisses me off is that the extra 400 would let me get my t1 wep next week, which has been a huge factor in my troubles finding groups. Yey for the rich getting richer, poor getting poorer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    Blizzard forces us to do both. Its Silly and I have nfi why.

you have any idea how hard it is to get a RBG team as a ret pally? I even moved to Darkspear and still cant find a group, its pretty much "LFM Healers, locks/mages, or FCs"
    It's not even about doing both, you can't do RBG first and then fill up the rest with Arena unless your rating is higher. Something that is very infuriating when playing alts.

It's so dumb, one of the reasons i canceled my sub til 5.2 in hopes they fix the game a bit.
    game is too unbalanced, they refuse to make rbgs and arena provide the same point for rating conversion, they refuse to address people leveling alts or
    people who came in late being unable to catch up to people who have played since the first week, the list goes on. here's hoping for fixes in 5.2...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I am doing both. Apparently I didnt get the memo on order. Probably cause there was no memo, but who knows

Deleted
    Silly design. I cannot get the 400 extra CQ points because my alt is an enha shaman NOBODY WANTS AN ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN IN RBG GHOSTCRAWLER FOR FUCK SAKE T_T

So yes silly stupid retarded design. I get into an rbg easy on my main btw