Where do all the cool Disc Priests Hang Out?

My guild's been looking for a disc priest for weeks, took out an ad on EJ, post on the realm forums constantly and post here on MMO-Champion....but it seems as though there are none to be found. My dear priest friends, where do all of you guys congregate so that we may go there and stalk you!? Is there some priest forum out there that I'm missing where all the priests go to look for guilds or are there just that few!?

-Trikolas

If you don't want to post here, feel free to chat with me --REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-08 at 02:29 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    maybe no just post your website on forum
    explain why your a great guild to be in, where you are on progression, when you raid...
    if people see your lazy with you're post they will not even look at you guild

edit: also bum your post with something interesting, some fun fact about your guild. you need to go 1 step further than other guild to get good applications
    Last edited by deadjack; 2013-01-08 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a dozen Disc Priests looking for guilds on the WoW recruit forums in the past few days.

Deleted
    important thing as well, are u on the US or EU servers ?

With this amount of info and no link to any of those forums or guild site/forum i doubt any cool disc priest will come.
    The ones that does find you according to this post of urs could be considered a stalker and i would be very scared of him.

Anyways GL with the search, also might try out a recruitement post on howtopriest.com u might guess about which class most of the discussion is about...

In my opinion every guild should have at least a dozen of priest as we're that cool.

Gotta lol. If the amount of threads on disc priests both here and in WoW official forum are any indication of the amount of players playing the spec, disc priests is one of the most played specs in the game. In my realm there are plenty of disc priests and holy pallies, every other healing class is rare to find. Holy priests don't seem to exist anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blachshma View Post
    Gotta lol. If the amount of threads on disc priests both here and in WoW official forum are any indication of the amount of players playing the spec, disc priests is one of the most played specs in the game. In my realm there are plenty of disc priests and holy pallies, every other healing class is rare to find. Holy priests don't seem to exist anymore.
    I still see loads of resto shaman's and monks in lfr but Resto druids are rare these days.
    But yea, when a class is OP u tend to see it more as loads of players like the fotm classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool disc priests already has the guild. Sorry
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Deleted
    We hide cause people want to steal our bubbles >_<

Try Looking For Players - PvE section on official forum maybe? We found some people there for my previous guild

Deleted
    We're just like women. If you find a good one she's probably already taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use our guild recruitment forums to find a Disc Priest for your team.