Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I used to like AVGN but all he did was Nintendo games. Also, he now has Mike doing a lot of his stuff for everything else, and mike is pretty boring to me. It's almost like the original guy is retired after doing nintendo games. If he did super nintendo as well, I would watch.
    You have to realize also that the fans wanted the AVGN movie and he's been working on that this past year. Mike's content may be a little off to some, but at least he's got content coming out. Also realize that AVGN was only a small piece of what James actually wanted to do. He's a horror movie buff and filmmaker. The AVGN stuff is just what made him popular.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Sorry but the video would not have just stopped in the middle like that. Unless YouTube was that obsessed and pushed a hard refresh on everyone's pages open of AVGN's content... You'd already loaded the video, it wouldn't just randomly do that and I doubt YouTube cares that much. O_o
    I was about halfway through loading the video(slow connection so i have to pause the videos and let them load for a bit) when it stopped and the page refreshed itself and stated the account was suspended.

I'll edit my main post with a update.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Meh. No loss. Maybe people will form their own opinons now
    I doubt anyone took his reviews, typically of old NES/SNES games, seriously. What with all the humor and blatant trolling. Youtube lost itself a big chunk of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    AVGN sucks.

*Shrugs*

Who cares.

Sega Japan has been doing this for a while now. Its shifty as fuck and they suck for doing it.
    You should care, not because its AVGN, but because of the principle of the manner. Sony being able to shut down a commentator just for talking about a video game is bullshit. It's also anti-free speech, even though it technically does not violate the first amendment (with both youtube and sony being private entities.) Talking about a video game or using video game footage in a review or a parody should not be a violation of copyrights.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Meh. No loss. Maybe people will form their own opinons now
    There are close to 7 billion people on this planet. Now, I'm really going to shock you when I say this so sit down over there... Out of those 7 billion people, many can have the same opinion. Calm down, its ok....*breathe* In, out, in out. Good, you've successfully made it past your first hipster episode.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...millions know what AVGN is? :P
    Yes, yes they do, Cinemassacre has been around for years, and he's part of Gametrailers, and has won numerous awards, and even has a DvD series.

He is actually quite famous.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2013-01-09 at 09:11 AM.