Should i paly WoW again?

I quit playing WoW at the end of wrath of the lich king and haven't played since then. I'm thinking of coming back but not sure what to do When i used to play i got so addicted i often played whole day long. My mind tells me to play but i'm freaking scared of getting addicted AGAIN lol. What do you guys think? Should i play the game but limit the time i spend every week?

Deleted
    If you want to , you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    If you want to , you should.
    Should i install Wow from Cd's and then let it update to MOP or just let it download everything from the game client? I have the vanilla and first two expansion cds?

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If youre young dont waste your life. Old? Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by YoggZaron View Post
    I quit playing WoW at the end of wrath of the lich king and haven't played since then. I'm thinking of coming back but not sure what to do When i used to play i got so addicted i often played whole day long. My mind tells me to play but i'm freaking scared of getting addicted AGAIN lol. What do you guys think? Should i play the game but limit the time i spend every week?
    As a current subscriber of WoW, I would suggest no. Not right now.

Go for it when the next patch (5.2) comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

The Patient AnotherInternetOpinion's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    As a current subscriber of WoW, I would suggest no. Not right now.

Go for it when the next patch (5.2) comes out.
    Lol..."as a current subscriber, no dont subscribe"....im puzzled

you should come back and ill recruit you for recruit a friend and we get triple the experience for 3 months! email me at (msosnowski24) (at) (gmail) (dot) (com)

Well, it depends on you realy. I've been playing this game since Vanilla, and I think it's great now. Atleast you'll not be bored with a shitload of daily quests to do if you want extra chance on drops from raids etc etc.
    PvP is kinda, meh. Not fun to jump into mid season when everyone got PvP wep with 20% more PvP power than you..

It realy depends on what part of the game you're playing I guess.

And about the instalation from CD vs download - depends on your connection. You'll end up downloading alot anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    If you do come back, turn on the parental playtime thingie in your Battlenet and limit the hours in which you can play, if you can't control yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by YoggZaron View Post
    If you would be able to just limit the time you spend a week you wouldnt have been addicted in the first place. You have a history of not being able to control your gaming, your mind tells you not to play again, what more indication do you need to see that starting again is a bad idea?

u shold paly dis gema

Don't be rude
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-08 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking such things is essentially the same as having mom cutting your steak, so you don't have to use a knife.
    You should: learn to make your own decisions, according to your likes.. And most of all, should research the forums, before posting. You'd find that such threads get shut down.

stay away!

addiction potential didnt decrease.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a personal decision that only you can make. Best of luck to you.