iTunes store, purchasing from other regions?

So one of the gifts for Christmas I was given a £25 iTunes voucher so I can buy the new Hollywood Undead album. It was released today and my heart sank when I couldn't find it in the UK iTunes store. It is in the US/Canadian store though. I was wondering if anybody knows any backdoors to buying from the other region store. I tried changing it in settings but it says I need to spend the £25 before I can change my country. Open to any ideas/thoughts.

Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    So one of the gifts for Christmas I was given a £25 iTunes voucher so I can buy the new Hollywood Undead album. It was released today and my heart sank when I couldn't find it in the UK iTunes store. It is in the US/Canadian store though. I was wondering if anybody knows any backdoors to buying from the other region store. I tried changing it in settings but it says I need to spend the £25 before I can change my country. Open to any ideas/thoughts.

Many thanks
    I don't have any experience in trying this, but I would assume you just answered your own question. You most likely also need an American/Canadian iTunes gift card once you change countries.

Solution: Pirate Bay?
    If your more about "supporting the band" or what not, just download it, and purchase it later once it comes available in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsfunctional View Post
    I don't have any experience in trying this, but I would assume you just answered your own question. You most likely also need an American/Canadian iTunes gift card once you change countries.

Solution: ******
    If your more about "supporting the band" or what not, just download it, and purchase it later once it comes available in the UK.
    I understand that, I was just wondering if anybody knew any different ways. But yeah it's mainly about that, I've got a huge collection of songs and never bought an album but thought it's time to actually give back for a change. Guess I'll just download it from other places (I suggest you remove the name of the site from your post as you may get infracted) and then buy it later.

Thanks
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-01-08 at 01:38 PM.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can create an account in another country (google "accessing US itunes store." I don't know about apps that you need to pay for, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonC View Post
    You can create an account in another country (google "accessing US itunes store." I don't know about apps that you need to pay for, though.
    I know that, but I had already redeemed the voucher on my UK account. Anyway I downloaded a different way and will buy it 'legit' when it becomes available.

Thanks for the help all.