Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm playing from Thailand, so what I have is actually lag.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Brewmaster
    Does it matter? I mean if you are discussing a problem and asking for help ofc you should say. "I am having issues with low fps" rather then, with lag. But if you are pausing say a game of sc2 or playing with friends. It can be easier to say "Sorry I have lag pause the game", because everyone will straight away know what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    I saw this same thread something like 5 years ago.

I thought the same thing then as I do now.

"who gives a fuck".
    pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    pretty much this.
    Meh, especially in a tech forum it creates allot of confusion to what the actual problem is. But certainly not something to get upset over.

Lag can refer to either as lag is neither the technical term for high latency or low FPS, it's the result; Not being able to keep up. Basically just be specific what is happening when you ask for help, problem solved.
    Last edited by The Cat; 2013-01-09 at 03:43 PM.