Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Pterodactyl mount in 5.2 preview

Anyone know if that thing is gonna be a mount in 5.2 looks like it has a seat on its back, because I have to say that thing looks fuckin bad ass.

Probably the model for some troll pterodactyl riders like in MSV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it, found this video so people know what you are on about.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's very very likely yes so in other words one will be rewarded via Glory of the thundergod raider thingie and likely one rep grind. Ra-den dropping a mount like this doesn't really make much sense so I suspect that boss is obviously going to drop something unique.

There's also a new daily hub incoming, it could very well come from there. I'm pretty sure the triceratops mount is going to drop off Horridon, though.

i really really really want it to come from a daily grind @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Probably one for the next glory, a faction and a drop.

Looks pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda getting tired of Blizz just recycling skeletons. It's just a remodel of the Wrath drakes, and the phoenixes in Cata. They all move the same, it'd be nice if they at least went through different, unique idle animations, instead of all doing the same exact ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I'm kinda getting tired of Blizz just recycling skeletons. It's just a remodel of the Wrath drakes, and the phoenixes in Cata. They all move the same, it'd be nice if they at least went through different, unique idle animations, instead of all doing the same exact ones.
    It actually has different animations from Proto Drakes if you place them side-by-side.
    It is also a huge waste of time making new skeletons and if they did it for every new model we'd get less than half the number of new models we have now, I'm much happier with them doing this than reusing more models.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always like the proto drake model. These look awesome, especially the green one in the video. Very different indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It actually has different animations from Proto Drakes if you place them side-by-side.
    It is also a huge waste of time making new skeletons and if they did it for every new model we'd get less than half the number of new models we have now, I'm much happier with them doing this than reusing more models.
    yeah reusing skeletons dont really bother me much i mean the jinyu look awesome and they use the night elf skeleton. and mogu use either the draenei or worgen skeleton and those dont bother me either oh also pretty sure saurok use the worgen skeleton too, and vermin use the gorlock skeleton
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

jesus christ MORE dailies? Is there no shred of innovation left at blizzard?

Deleted
    Another mount with the proto drake skeleton? Shame! Never been a fan of it. It's a cool idea and looks good though!

i had always hoped for a Pterodactyl mount, i have the battle pet but i was always hoping to tame one as an exotic pet and a mount for the tyes we see in un good crater, also in MSV we see the zandalari using those pterodaxxs as mounts instead of bats

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Expect that for this expansion, as that has been their philosophy so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though it has the proto drake skeleton, it's idle animation, the breathing in and out and stuff, is unique.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    when will people shutup about dailies? whats next? ER MAH GERD DIS EXPANSION HAS QUESTS IN IT DAFUQ @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    when will people shutup about dailies? whats next? ER MAH GERD DIS EXPANSION HAS QUESTS IN IT DAFUQ @_@
    When they stop making them I suppose.