Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkalark View Post
    doing much better than my #jumpoutinfrontoftrafficforbieber campaign.
    ^ i will support this lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    #Donatetocancerresearchforbeiber

Would have been about 10000x better. I mean, from the sounds of it no one actually cut them selves ( thankfully) people might have actually donated to charity!
    But Anak that would have made sense!

Really good idea though... >_>
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

i thought beiber was killed on the sacrificial altar and his powers transferred into one direction? O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    People glad of the fact that they've hurt themselves because they think they are too naive to even live, need to realise what they are saying is equally naive. They are teenage girls; mere children. Since when were children not naive enough to be taken in to peer pressure of the magnitude offered by the internet? Teenage girls have been this fanatical about some boyband or some solo artist like many male singers for decades. The magnitude of the effect this has now is much more widespread due to how much closer they feel to their chosen idol because of social media.

The people taking advantage of this to get a laugh out of naive people, who have every right to be naive at their age, are the ones who've likely grown up and are simply wrong, and they are the ones who would make the world a better place if they simply weren't there to do what they're doing. At least teenagers have the excuse of still growing up.

Still though, I'd facepalm myself in to a coma if I knew anyone who fell for this. I can accept that someone of that age would be naive enough to fall for it, but that doesn't mean I'd not react to it accordingly!
    Last edited by Theodon; 2013-01-08 at 05:16 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Do you have any type of concrete proof for this? It is a troll, and people are not doing it.
    Of course they do it, they've been doing so for decades.

Can't you see it everyday on tv? When one of those producs ("artists") are in the street and you see all those retards (if someone's offended it's their own problem) crying, yelling and of course dealing damage to themselves (cutting is the classic there)...

It's been going on for years. So who cares if this is a troll or people doing it out of a troll? They do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    People glad of the fact that they've hurt themselves because they think they are too naive to even live, need to realise what they are saying is equally naive. They are teenage girls; mere children. Since when were children not naive enough to be taken in to peer pressure of the magnitude offered by the internet? Teenage girls have been this fanatical about some boyband or some solo artist like many male singers for decades. The magnitude of the effect this has now is much more widespread due to how much closer they feel to their chosen idol because of social media.

The people taking advantage of this to get a laugh out of naive people, who have every right to be naive at their age, are the ones who've likely grown up and are simply wrong, and they are the ones who would make the world a better place if they simply weren't there to do what they're doing. At least teenagers have the excuse of still growing up.
    yeah when preteens stop talking about how they wanna sex up beiber ill start considering his fans innocent and naive caving into peer pressure.

i blame parents
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    I actually thought this CutforBieber was a joke, but people are actually doing it?! I'm mortified.

._.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Of course they do it, they've been doing so for decades.

Can't you see it everyday on tv? When one of those producs ("artists") are in the street and you see all those retards (if someone's offended it's their own problem) crying, yelling and of course dealing damage to themselves (cutting is the classic there)...

It's been going on for years. So who cares if this is a troll or people doing it out of a troll? They do it.
    what does actual self-harm have to do with this #cut4beiber-trend (that never actually made anyone cut themselves)? Who are "they"? Young teenagers that are into pop-music? How does this even pertain to Justin Beiber? Are you implying his fans are more prone to self-harm than other people?

I do not own a television, but unless you can provide a single piece of actual proof to back up your claims, I do not see your baseless claims hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're wrong.
    any sound created by a human being with an intention is music

there is no need for quotation marks just because you do not like the music that he creates

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    what does actual self-harm have to do with this #cut4beiber-trend (that never actually made anyone cut themselves)? Who are "they"? Young teenagers that are into pop-music? How does this even pertain to Justin Beiber? Are you implying his fans are more prone to self-harm than other people?

I do not own a television, but unless you can provide a single piece of actual proof to back up your claims, I do not see your baseless claims hold up.

any sound created by a human being with an intention is music

there is no need for quotation marks just because you do not like the music that he creates
    it isnt music O-O

4chan is full of the most unfunny people on the internet. So is 9gag, and reddit. Any affiliates of the sites (who claim to be 4channers, 9gagers, or redditers) need a quick shave of the neckbeard and a shower.

My favorite thing about this thread is that people are trying to blame this site that started it rather then the kids that fall into idolization so easily XD

Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    My favorite thing about this thread is that people are trying to blame this site that started it rather then the kids that fall into idolization so easily XD
    i blame parents. O-O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it isnt music O-O
    How is it not music?

I honestly don't understand people that say X isn't music. I mean, come on, that's the most weird thing ever, it's music whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Valz. View Post
    Can't wait for Die4Bieber...

<Infracted>
    It would solve the problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's from 9gag. They've been known to do horrible things like these. IMHO that site should be closed.
    You're pathetic... I can smell /b/ off you 10000 miles away... you probably have a tab opened up for it too... keep that stuff out of these boards... don't need that cancer here.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You're pathetic... I can smell /b/ off you 10000 miles away... you probably have a tab opened up for it too... keep that stuff out of these boards... don't need that cancer here.
    I wish MMo champ had a like button

Also, I went to that OhGeisty's twitter..that person literally has a new tweet every 1-2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    How is it not music?

I honestly don't understand people that say X isn't music. I mean, come on, that's the most weird thing ever, it's music whether you like it or not.
    because i have standards O-O

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, this thread is a mix of people wishing harm on others, people insulting others' taste in music, and people arguing about 4chan, 9gag, etc. None of these is productive or welcome discussion.

Closing it now.