Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know my post was long so I'm assuming most people did not read it, but I would really like to know if anyone else knows, how she paid for the fertility treatment? No one who is on government support can afford this stuff, its REALLY pricey. As in, depending on how many ties it takes or what treatments you need, you could buy a HOUSE with the amount it costs.

Also, I know it seems unlikely that this particular woman had more kids for the sole reason of earning herself more government money, but there are plenty of other cases where that is exactly what happened. I have a close friend, who is an African American woman, who grew up in the ghetto in Atlanta. Almost every girl in her class was on the 'have a kid as early as you can to get on the gov payout' plan. No joke, this isn't some imaginary thing that right winger made up. This shit DOES happen and its a real problem.

It's an immediate problem because of the financial burden it puts on the tax payer yes, but that isn't the only reason its bad. Those girls will NEVER amount to anything. I've had some rough periods in my life, lived in the ghetto for a while, and I've seen firsthand the kids being trained to live on their EBT cards ( food stamps ). Kids that were 3-4 years old knew that card was their meal ticket, literally. By the time they are 8-10 they know how to scam them too, how to buy things that aren't allowed, or how to sell the value on the card for cash they can spend on stuff other then food. They are indoctrinated from birth that life consists of getting ignored till your 18, then have as many babies as you can and apply for as much assistance as you can so you can sit back and ignore your kids and actually enjoy yourself. The entire culture in those communities is 'get what you can get and Fuck who it hurts, just GET YOURS, cuz if you want it, you need it'. The whole system is self defeating and it just consumes human lives. What is supposed to be a benevolent program is currently anything but.

So leaving kids in these homes does them no good. Please don't twist what I'm saying and start talking about obtrusive government action taking kids out of loving homes....thats a buncha bullshit. Parents who do what Ocotmom did don't know what the word love means. It might or might not be their fault but they are incapable of being the caregiver a child needs and their kids are going to be just as dysfunctional as she is.
    Last edited by Wiyld; 2013-01-08 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    I know my post was long so I'm assuming most people did not read it, but I would really like to know if anyone else knows, how she paid for the fertility treatment? No one who is on government support can afford this stuff, its REALLY pricey. As in, depending on how many ties it takes or what treatments you need, you could buy a HOUSE with the amount it costs.
    "A" house? Lets be serious now, in my neighborhood you could buy a dozen or more houses with the cost of that treatment.

Take all her kids away, let her find a way to support then and she can get them back, let her buy them back (take welfare $ given, divide by number of kids, add 10% penalty, plus yearly inflation)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    "A" house? Lets be serious now, in my neighborhood you could buy a dozen or more houses with the cost of that treatment.
    EXACTLY! So how the hell did she get the treatment if she was on welfare!?

Please FFS don't tell me Medicare covers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    EXACTLY! So how the hell did she get the treatment if she was on welfare!?

Please FFS don't tell me Medicare covers it.
    Medicare covers penis pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    America is barbaric at times. Forcing sterilization for a woman who has kids instead of putting her into a center for mental health is just archaic.
    Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcD3vil View Post
    NO SHE SHOULD NOT GET WELFARE. You should not be rewarded.
    Your opening line was enough for me to not give a shit about the rest of your post. Welfare a reward?!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?
    Well why does the state encourage it by giving her money and letter her keep kids.

The kids suffer, those who have taxes taken to pay for them suffer.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:34 PM ----------

Your opening line was enough for me to not give a shit about the rest of your post. Welfare a reward?!
    More free time, no bossman to deal with, free food get those steaks and deli ham you been wanting.

Dont worry even if you spend every cent you got the rents paid and the next check is never more than 30days away.

Are you aware that the person I was replying to dealt with a case where a woman was sterelized for having kids when she couldn't take care of them, granted that case is different as she had the mental capacity of a 12 year old. America DOES INDEED HAVE A HISTORY of sterilizing poor blacks and whites, not so long ago in fact, and it wasn't because they were unfit mothers.

So the next time you quote me, make sure you take what I said the right say. Do not pick a random fucking quote and pretend what I said was against a person who said that this woman should be sterilized.

Tell me who to blame in this situation.

A woman goes into her plastic surgeon to get some work done, more work. She clearly has body dysmorphia, but the doctor operates anyway. Who is in the wrong? The woman or the doctor?
    The woman is... if you are saying Octomom doesn't know what she's doing, then that right there is reason enough to take the kids... you've just proven she's unfit.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Well why does the state encourage it by giving her money and letter her keep kids.

The kids suffer, those who have taxes taken to pay for them suffer.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:34 PM ----------

More free time, no bossman to deal with, free food get those steaks and deli ham you been wanting.

Dont worry even if you spend every cent you got the rents paid and the next check is never more than 30days away.
    So let me get this straight then. EBT is a reward too? Reward for being poor?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 05:36 PM ----------

The woman is... if you are saying Octomom doesn't know what she's doing, then that right there is reason enough to take the kids... you've just proven she's unfit.
    Right the woman with body dysmorphia is to blame for the surgeries, NOT THE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS SHE HAS BODY DYSMORPHIA AND INSTEAD OF GETTING HER HELP OPERATES?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I think people who judge her so publically are disgusting, your essentially bullying a mother and her 14 kids. Who are going to grow up being told and shown aweful things about their mother. I dont see why people dont just leave her alone, she made a mistake, build a bridge and get the hell over it.

Additionally, the "take her kids away" opinions are even more disgusting. Imagine if someone came and took away your kids on the premise that they thought you couldnt "handle it". Its absurd.
    Then YOU pony up and pay her bills... and stop expecting the rest of the taxpayers to do it. If she wasn't' sucking at the government's tete I don't think anyone would think twice about it... but she IS.

For some individuals it basically serves as a reward for their stupidity.

So let me get this straight then. EBT is a reward too? Reward for being poor?
    It is a reward when it allows people to spend more on food and eat better than someone who works all day.

That starving will teach you many lessons and get you motivated real quick.

Right the woman with body dysmorphia is to blame for the surgeries, NOT THE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS SHE HAS BODY DYSMORPHIA AND INSTEAD OF GETTING HER HELP OPERATES?
    How is a doctor to know whether someone has this mental disorder or just wants to change the way they look?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    Is physics forever relegated to reiterating integrals that can never approach the derivative limits of true reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

14 Kids by accident, Upvote for effort !

You can browse Themius post history, he/she is the most insane pro woman person on mmo champ ^^
    Last edited by Deafknight; 2013-01-08 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Why? Because a huge amount of people in this country think its the government's responsibility to take care of everything, and they bloody forget that its the taxpayers that pay for this. Now if you don't actually have 'skin in the game' then of course you aren't going to give two shits about what kind of wasteful BS the state/Feds waste other people's money on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 04:55 PM ----------

Are you aware that the person I was replying to dealt with a case where a woman was sterelized for having kids when she couldn't take care of them, granted that case is different as she had the mental capacity of a 12 year old. America DOES INDEED HAVE A HISTORY of sterilizing poor blacks and whites, not so long ago in fact, and it wasn't because they were unfit mothers.

So the next time you quote me, make sure you take what I said the right say. Do not pick a random fucking quote and pretend what I said was against a person who said that this woman should be sterilized.
    Actually, Sir, Octomom IS barbaric bringing those children into this world... Period... I wasn't misquoting you... I grabbed one of your words to attempt to shake some reality into you... its not the doctor's fault... its Octomom's fault. PERIOD.

Why? Because a huge amount of people in this country think its the government's responsibility to take care of everything, and they bloody forget that its the taxpayers that pay for this. Now if you don't actually have 'skin in the game' then of course you aren't going to give two shits about what kind of wasteful BS the state/Feds waste other people's money on.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 04:55 PM ----------

Actually, Sir, Octomom IS barbaric bringing those children into this world... Period... I wasn't misquoting you... I grabbed one of your words to attempt to shake some reality into you... its not the doctor's fault... its Octomom's fault. PERIOD.
    So.. the doctor who put an unethical amount of embryos into her and lied about the number, who had his LICENSE REVOKED FOR BEING UNETHICAL, isn't to blame at all?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    14 Kids by accident, Upvote for effort !

You can browse Themius post history, he/she is the most insane pro woman person on mmo champ ^^
    1) you do realize that the doctor implanted more embryos than he should have, and lied about it, which led to her to having so many children.

2) Pro woman? I am anti- let's blame the woman for wearing a mini skirt when she gets raped. I am pro compassion and sympathy I tell you that fucking much.

Also i'm a man.

Most insane? What a crock of shit.

So.. the doctor who put an unethical amount of embryos into her and lied about the number, who had his LICENSE REVOKED FOR BEING UNETHICAL, isn't to blame at all?
    She choose to get a procedure she didn't need, shouldn't have in fact been allowed to receive due to the number of children she already had, and then choose to keep said embryos.

It's not entirely the doctors fault. She made decisions every step of the way that were wrong. The doctor already received his punishment. Now all this psycho gets is rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    How is a doctor to know whether someone has this mental disorder or just wants to change the way they look?
    There are clues to look for... doctors get their licenses revoked if it is obvious their patient had an issue which the doctor ignored.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    She choose to get a procedure she didn't need, shouldn't have in fact been allowed to receive due to the number of children she already had, and then choose to keep said embryos.

It's not entirely the doctors fault. She made decisions every step of the way that were wrong. The doctor already received his punishment. Now all this psycho gets is rewards.
    Like I said earlier she wasn't in the right state of mind, even she admitted that. The doctor should have picked up on that, it is his job. It may not be entirely the doctors fault, but if the doctor recognized her state of mind and refused to do it and didn't implant more embryos than he said she wouldn't have had this many kids.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:14 PM ----------

So sterilizing poor women just because they are poor isn't barbaric?