Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    So then you admit that pro-life platform was just a joke after all?
    Me? Pro-life?

Seriously?

PS: I find the mere suggestion I'm a Republican utterly hilarious, considering this is a topic where even Wells labeled Octomom as "waste".
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Here's an idea they would support, cutting off benefits of those that continue to breed while already on assistance.
    Welcome to china. I'm can see you're a great fan of their system

I find it somewhat odd with all the people that wants forced abortion, or even removing the kids. It's far from likely the kids get out better that way, but people think the mother did something stupid, so they want to punish the kids. Great thinking.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So let me get this straight then. EBT is a reward too? Reward for being poor?

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 05:36 PM ----------

Right the woman with body dysmorphia is to blame for the surgeries, NOT THE DOCTOR WHO KNOWS SHE HAS BODY DYSMORPHIA AND INSTEAD OF GETTING HER HELP OPERATES?
    Yes helping someone continue to keep making the same mistakes is a reward to them, punish them so that they will be driven to correct their actions and better themselves instead of suckling the tit of the taxpayers.

As for the Doctor thing both her and the doctor are equally to blame as being mentally handicapped in any way shape or form does not somehow diminish the amount of responsibility you are required to take for your actions.

Me? Pro-life?

Seriously?

PS: I find the mere suggestion I'm a Republican utterly hilarious, considering this is a topic where even Wells labeled Octomom as "waste".
    Then how can you claim that Republicans would support a law that runs counter to one of their platforms?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    I feel a women or even a man should need to prove they are responsible enough financially emotionally and are capable to properly raise a kid before they are allowed to have kids

Raising a kids takes more responsibility then lets say owning and driving a car or owning a gun but we have to prove we are financially responsible to get a a loan to buy a car we have to prove we are capable of properly driving a care before we are allowed to do so we have to go through a background check to own a gun

But we allow anyone with no concern if they are capable to properly raise a kid to have one
    It's pretty hard to control. Going to remove all the kids that is breeded "illegal"? Every mishap too? It's a suggestion that would require so much control, and even then wouldn't work out :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

So.. the doctor who put an unethical amount of embryos into her and lied about the number, who had his LICENSE REVOKED FOR BEING UNETHICAL, isn't to blame at all?[COLOR="red"]
    No more to blame than the women who couldn't afford the kids she already had yet wanted to have more.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What is with people? She shouldn't be eligible for welfare. The idea of rewarding people for abusing their reproductive capibility is mind blowing. Personally? This woman should be steralized and the kids she can't provide for taken away and put into state care.

She cannot possibly raise 14 kids, it's impossible for one person to do and she doesn't have money to pay for additional care takers.
    14 kids was the norm back before contraception was available for most people

Here's an idea they would support, cutting off benefits of those that continue to breed while already on assistance.
    wouldnt a cap make more sense than cutting off completely?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

So sterilizing poor women just because they are poor isn't barbaric?
    No it's not, It's forced common sense for those who otherwise F'ing lack it.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    wouldnt a cap make more sense than cutting off completely?
    Yes it would.

I'm just sleepy as fuck right now and pissed that waste like the aforementioned continue to breed and milk the taxpayers.
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    I guess that's all the republicans truly believe? Paying as little in tax as possible...

I knew pro-life was a joke all along!
    So you like paying taxes? Just an FYI that i'm sure you already knew...you can pay more if you want. If you don't mind, please let me know how much additional you will be donating to the tax man this year - a percentage of income will suffice. If you need to cut frivolous personal items from your budget in order to make this happen, by all means proceed.

I'm not sure if i understand your silly pro-life statement. Are you claiming that anyone against a "fuck all you want, we'll pay more" policy is pro-abortion? Are those the only options? Or, is it possible that in the real world, that someone can be pro-life and also want people to be responsible for their own actions? I would personally love the trade off to be - You pop one out on welfare / medicaid / etc., then we tie the tubes up while we have you on the table. Please sign here to proceed.

Regardless of where you stand on the pro-abortion / pro-life issue, pretending that the current entitlement system does not need to be addressed is the act of a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    It's pretty hard to control. Going to remove all the kids that is breeded "illegal"? Every mishap too? It's a suggestion that would require so much control, and even then wouldn't work out :P
    It'd work just fine. To make it even juicier, make people pay child support for their removed kids, though be nice enough to give them the opportunity to "earn" them back, if they ever pay back their debt to society. If we keep rewarding people for being a burden on society instead of punishing them, people will keep becoming more burdensome.

you liberals make fun of us conservatives about being old fashion
    but there was a reason for waiting to have sex till after you was married. it wasn't always because of religious beliefs it was because a women needed to make sure a kid would be able to be fed before you have them. this is why back in the day a man needed to be a land owner and or have a good paying job before a women would conceder marrying him

Yes it would.

I'm just sleepy as fuck right now and pissed that waste like the aforementioned continue to breed and milk the taxpayers.
    you must be irritated, lol. the "cut her ass off!" doesnt sound much like the normal you
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
    So you like paying taxes? Just an FYI that i'm sure you already knew...you can pay more if you want. If you don't mind, please let me know how much additional you will be donating to the tax man this year - a percentage of income will suffice. If you need to cut frivolous personal items from your budget in order to make this happen, by all means proceed.

I'm not sure if i understand your silly pro-life statement. Are you claiming that anyone against a "fuck all you want, we'll pay more" policy is pro-abortion? Are those the only options? Or, is it possible that in the real world, that someone can be pro-life and also want people to be responsible for their own actions? I would personally love the trade off to be - You pop one out on welfare / medicaid / etc., then we tie the tubes up while we have you on the table. Please sign here to proceed.

Regardless of where you stand on the pro-abortion / pro-life issue, pretending that the current entitlement system does not need to be addressed is the act of a fool.

No, you misunderstood my argument.

You can't be pro-life and support FORCED abortions.

It just doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    14 kids was the norm back before contraception was available for most people
    To be fair, people with 14 kids had farms, and any kid 7 and older was harvesting crops or herding sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I know the Internet and I know that the Internet is against the idea of her getting welfare. No one stops to think of the kids who asked for none of this. Those kids deserve the welfare money. And let's say she loses the kids, the state still has to pay for them and they get to grow up in foster care and group homes. Yeah, that will do them a tiny of good...

As long as the money is being spent on creating a stable home for the family, I don't get care if she gets welfare. I'm concerned about the kids and whether they are being supported. And there is no chance in he'll that she can support them on their own.
    I disagree these kids deserved not to be put in the situation in the first place, it is a disgrace that we as a society did not prevent these poor little shits from even being born.

Abortions would of been mercy killing in their case, but the best we can do now is take these children away from their mother and place them in foster care so they can experience a hole new type of suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    you must be irritated, lol. the "cut her ass off!" doesnt sound much like the normal you
    I am cranky, I'll admit it. I have been suffering from a chronic sleep shortage and Horde ineptitude in my BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

It is easy to control if you have a kid and you are not responceable enough to properly raise that kid then that kid is placed with some one that is
    If you cant afford to make the payments on your car it is taken away if you commit a crime you lose your right own a gun

It's not her right, and furthermore the doctor should never do anything like that HENCE THE ETHIC ISSUE. If a patient goes to a doctor and says "cut off my arms, I don't want them" and is mentally unsound, do we say "well it's clearly the patients fault."
    I believe the answer to that should be yes, but mostly because I also believe that a doctor should legally be aloud to help with assisted suicide at the patients requests weather or not they have been declared mentally incapable because at the end of the day what a person does to their body should be their choice/responsibility to bare alone