Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
12
20
21
22
  1. #421
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    17,039
    plus those 14 kids worked

    on the farm

    or in a factory

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  2. #422
    Pit Lord aztr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...celebrity&ncid

    the comments really got me thinking. What the fuck is it with people? Because she gets something like $4,000 people are saying "see this is why there needs to be a welfare overhaul!"

    She was on welfare, got off welfare, but as raising 14 kids is quite expensive, got back on it as she doesn't make enough money.
    If she don't have money, what business does she have having 14 kids? And there is a serious need for welfare overhaul. There are too many people that get on welfare who do not deserve it at all. I've seen too many of these people cheating my tax dollars.

  3. #423
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/09/ne...ps-in-fy-2011/

    "The Census estimates there were 73.9 million children living in the United States in 2011, meaning that 26.9 percent of children, or approximately one in four, were on food stamps in 2011."

    The numbers went up in 2012. Its not limited to octomom. The best solution would be forced abortions and tube tying for repeat offenders, good luck getting that one passed. Also good luck having republicans support anything related to abortion. The problem will only get worse, much like a beehive, only they dont give any honey, only eat it.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-01-10 at 01:28 AM.

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What is with people? She shouldn't be eligible for welfare. The idea of rewarding people for abusing their reproductive capibility is mind blowing. Personally? This woman should be steralized and the kids she can't provide for taken away and put into state care.

    She cannot possibly raise 14 kids, it's impossible for one person to do and she doesn't have money to pay for additional care takers.
    So your against the state giving THE MOTHER money to raise the children... the future citizens on the country, but you would be happy for them to go into state care in which the government would still be paying for them, but their live would disrupted because they were removed from the mother

    you are honestly an example of why democracy fails

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 01:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    If she don't have money, what business does she have having 14 kids? And there is a serious need for welfare overhaul. There are too many people that get on welfare who do not deserve it at all. I've seen too many of these people cheating my tax dollars.
    how can you deny a woman with 14 kids welfare, you understand that she had octuplets - 8 at once, this wasnt something she decided to do

  5. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's because she had 8 kids when she already had 6 and she was a single mother. Pretty much anyone should discern that unless you're independently wealthy, it's not going to happen financially.

    It's basically a case of somebody's blatantly reckless actions costing taxpayers a sizable bill.
    Yeh shes a tard for getting 14 kids when being a single mom.

    On the other hand:
    Facebook pays just 5$ a year on taxes PER billion dollar they make. Most multinationals do the same.
    Over 500 triljon american dollars are stashed away in offshore accounts dodging taxes.

    With our taxrates (holland) of 52% and a little more balls hanging on your government, they would've already solved the crisis.
    Reckless actions costing taxpayers sizable bills? Try 4000,- a month v.s. 500 trillion. Greedy multinationals screwing you over bro, open le eyes.

  6. #426
    I am Murloc! Garnier Fructis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location:
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    how can you deny a woman with 14 kids welfare, you understand that she had octuplets - 8 at once, this wasnt something she decided to do
    Having more kids after she already had 6 was most definitely something she decided to do. She needs the welfare to take care of her soccer team, but holy hell she is one of the most ridiculous people I've had the misfortune to read about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Mobius strip still has 2 sides. you can pinch 2 fingers on both sides of the ribbon at the same spot
    Quote Originally Posted by auBerg View Post
    You are a certified crackpot that is subservient to the manipulators of science who are dreaming to control knowledge.

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Excluding the physical pain and sometimes mental stress the jobs can produce depending on where you work. It isn't so black and white when *getting a job* and having to stick with it.
    It's funny, I live where there is no "welfare state". I see little old ladies working as street cleaners well beyond what would be deemed retirement age in the US.
    They may be old, infirm, in pain, yet they still work, through from -10 to 35 degrees, they are there every day. People do what they have to.

    There are always jobs. However, there aren't enough jobs people are willing to do.

  8. #428
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,564
    Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    So your against the state giving THE MOTHER money to raise the children... the future citizens on the country, but you would be happy for them to go into state care in which the government would still be paying for them, but their live would disrupted because they were removed from the mother

    you are honestly an example of why democracy fails

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 01:29 AM ----------



    how can you deny a woman with 14 kids welfare, you understand that she had octuplets - 8 at once, this wasnt something she decided to do
    Actually, it WAS... You should actually invest the time to read what her mother has said, and some of the relevant information... She infact DID insist on having multiple eggs planted IVF.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 09:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Yeh shes a tard for getting 14 kids when being a single mom.

    On the other hand:
    Facebook pays just 5$ a year on taxes PER billion dollar they make. Most multinationals do the same.
    Over 500 triljon american dollars are stashed away in offshore accounts dodging taxes.

    With our taxrates (holland) of 52% and a little more balls hanging on your government, they would've already solved the crisis.
    Reckless actions costing taxpayers sizable bills? Try 4000,- a month v.s. 500 trillion. Greedy multinationals screwing you over bro, open le eyes.
    $5 per billion you say?... This I want to see the citation for... otherwise you are making shit up. 500 trillion you say? I'd like to see your citation for this as well... Since according to the World Bank the GDP of the entire planet isn't even 70 trillion.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  9. #429
    Herald of the Titans Nadev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ultimate Magic World
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Yeh shes a tard for getting 14 kids when being a single mom.

    On the other hand:
    Facebook pays just 5$ a year on taxes PER billion dollar they make. Most multinationals do the same.
    Over 500 triljon american dollars are stashed away in offshore accounts dodging taxes.

    With our taxrates (holland) of 52% and a little more balls hanging on your government, they would've already solved the crisis.
    Reckless actions costing taxpayers sizable bills? Try 4000,- a month v.s. 500 trillion. Greedy multinationals screwing you over bro, open le eyes.
    Who's to say the two are mutually exclusive? This is a thread about welfare; feel free to make a thread about tax evasion and corporate greed.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-01-10 at 04:42 AM.
    Men!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

    Now having a ball on SWTOR!

  10. #430
    Bloodsail Admiral Giants41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York, United States of America
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Well, even having any more kids when you have six and you're single isn't a very smart decision in my opinion. I think she has some sort of mental issue, but that's just my layman's opinion.
    This pretty much
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

  11. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So let's get this straight.

    Her bills are in excess of 100k a year

    You don't think she should get welfare,

    which means you don't think her children need to eat, or need to go to the doctors, or need to go to the dentist.

    A regular job isn't going to cut it to pay for her bills lol. Not at this point.
    1. She chose to have kids. She might not have chosen the octuplets, but she had six and chose to have more.

    2. No.

    3. I think her children should be taken from her.

    4. I feel like this just loops around to 1, as she chose this. She might have chosen the number of kids, but she chose repetitive reproduction.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Well, even having any more kids when you have six and you're single isn't a very smart decision in my opinion. I think she has some sort of mental issue, but that's just my layman's opinion.
    This ^

    Personally i'm not a fan of people having kids they cannot afford to raise without the states help.

    I would love to have a child with my partner, but niether of us make enough money to raise them expecially with the time off she would have towards the end.
    "Heresy is like a garden weed, it won't stop feeding until you... BURN THE WHOLE DAMN GARDEN WITH A FLAMER, BURN IT, BURN IT TO HELL!!!!!" "Is there a wittle puppy in the garden? ITS A DAEMON! BURN IT!"

  13. #433
    Well she already has the kids, so if the state finds no reason to palce them somewhere else, they do need support form their mother, as long as its not some extravagant number beyond the bare necessities.

    However, i think going foreward if you alreday have a good number of kids, you shouldnt be allowed to get any more fertility treatment, period. She was an utter idiot for wanting more kids when she already had 6 to take care of as a single mom, and the doctor was veen more of an idiot because HE KNOWS BETTER and should have used good judgement.

  14. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well she already has the kids, so if the state finds no reason to palce them somewhere else, they do need support form their mother, as long as its not some extravagant number beyond the bare necessities.

    However, i think going foreward if you alreday have a good number of kids, you shouldnt be allowed to get any more fertility treatment, period. She was an utter idiot for wanting more kids when she already had 6 to take care of as a single mom, and the doctor was veen more of an idiot because HE KNOWS BETTER and should have used good judgement.
    That's reason enough to take them away. 6 kids and still breeding? No, you will NOT continue to put those kids on the street and/or harm their well-being by constantly reproducing. This is not Pokémon. You do NOT need to "Catch 'em All," so stop having kids and let the ones you have go, because you're doing them more harm than good, lady.

  15. #435
    "Do it for the kids"

    Who's kids?

  16. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    "Do it for the kids"

    Who's kids?
    Octostupid's kids. Its not really fair to punish the sons for the sins of the father so to speak, so if she needs to be on welfare to help support the kids ( and ONLY the kids. Not her stupid self) Im ok with the bare minimum to keep them supported reasonably. Although I do approve of any little misstep of hers results in CPS stepping in. Hell, i think that stupid masturbation porn should have qualified as reason enough to take the kids away.

    All i can hope is CPS keeping a veeery close eye on her.

  17. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Octostupid's kids. Its not really fair to punish the sons for the sins of the father so to speak, so if she needs to be on welfare to help support the kids ( and ONLY the kids. Not her stupid self) Im ok with the bare minimum to keep them supported reasonably. Although I do approve of any little misstep of hers results in CPS stepping in. Hell, i think that stupid masturbation porn should have qualified as reason enough to take the kids away.

    All i can hope is CPS keeping a veeery close eye on her.
    I just get sick of the guilt trip people having unprotected/irresponsible sex put on the people who pay for their kids. They arent a victim, stop acting like one. They didnt get raped, they did it to themselves and put the burden on us then demand we pay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •